Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Thug Lives Don't Matter Shepherd1125's Avatar
    Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP is a decent person,

but I can't fuk ur personality.

aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aresman1221 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ok so you deadlift almost as much as me, being not as tall, morbidly obese and have trained for 3 months? LOL
    Even if you have "kinda" lifted for a year, still LOL

We rolling, we toasting brahs

NEGGED

dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    OP, your ass needs some work but I'd still hit it if I were single.

OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aresman1221 View Post
    ok so you deadlift almost as much as me, being not as tall, morbidly obese and have trained for 3 months? LOL

NEGGED
    Yeah. I haven't lied about anything.

PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Is Snorlax your life idol?

NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoobGains23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on subtle fat thread

CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what came first, the fried chicken or the scrambled egg covered in whip cream?
    "YOUR FOCUS DETERMINES YOUR REALITY"
    :V crew

Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OnTheLaptop View Post
    ok since some asked how my body looks like. I took a pics, but added filter and tried to hide my hair, so can be unrecognizable.

So this chick right here:

-Gets approached up to 3 times a month (keep in mind I know LEGIT models who dont get propositioned this much)
    -Has smashed a tall, good looking athlete who gave her cunnilingus for hours
    -Attracts 40% of men
    -Deadlifts 300lbs 3 months into lifting
    -Has a nice face

She's so full of fukking chit its pathetic

And, of course, loser miscers buy it because their sexual and social experiences are so lacking any female can come in here and claiming any amount of bullchit

As a dude who actually lives in the real world and works with real athletic and desirable men I can tell u right now that if u legit believe the garbage this sloot is coming out with then you're an absolute mug

ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Clustermuck View Post

-Gets approached up to 3 times a month (keep in mind I know LEGIT models who dont get propositioned this much)
    -Attracts 40% of men
    -Has a nice face

And, of course, loser miscers buy it because their sexual and social experiences are so lacking any female can come in here and claiming any amount of bullchit

As a dude who actually lives in the real world and works with real athletic and desirable men I can tell u right now that if u legit believe the garbage this sloot is coming out with then you're an absolute mug
    Lol this. would not smash even if you payed me/10
    ++ Always take shirt off before taking a chit Crew ++
    ++ Positivity Crew ++

IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    -25lbs in 3 months while being a whale is a piss poor job, OP. It's not an attack but a statement - you don't need more gym/cardio, you need less food intake.
    ** Russian Crew **

Misc's big brother notmultitasker's Avatar
    notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

-Attracts 40% of men
    -Has a nice face

You do realize that being aesthetic doesn't necessarily make someone desirable?... Chill, it's more pathetic that her life, her choices,effect you in anyway, and to this extent.

adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP lost us at 300 lb deadlift...
    Untrained Looking to get back to Novice| 5'7 173 pounds and down from 213 and 30% BF | 1500 cals crew | forever in deficit mode crew

Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clustermuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by notmultitasker View Post
    You do realize that being aesthetic doesn't necessarily make someone desirable?... Chill, it's more pathetic that her life, her choices,effect you in anyway, and to this extent.
    No actually...that doesnt make any sense...no matter how much fake sentimental *******s on the internet want to make it so

IRL the attractive/wealthy/popular people are the ones who end up with the best dating options....only on the internet does there exist this magical subset of the genpop who seem to benefit from none of life's realities applying to them

everything from the apparent 1.5k deficit to the spurious comments on her lifting stats...she's just another frauding miscers. And I call out male and female frauds alike. Amusing though, somehow I feel if my comments were directed at a guy u wouldnt feel as indignant

clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP - Would pay money to see you DL and Squat your stated stats.
    Also, Can you please sex HoustonMiscer?
    NCAA men's basketball picks..
    Misc OG

OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnTheLaptop will become famous soon enough. (+50)

-Attracts 40% of men
    -Has a nice face

You seem a upset. I don't need to lie.

Marius87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marius87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marius87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marius87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marius87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marius87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marius87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marius87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marius87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marius87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marius87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    could you defeat sensuality in a pay per view mud wrestling match?
    solderingbrah is gonna make it crew

Originally Posted by clifftime View Post
    OP - Would pay money to see you DL and Squat your stated stats.
    Also, Can you please sex HoustonMiscer?
    The most I've deadlifted is 280. I don't want to be putting myself on film. I'm kind of surprised you guys think my deadlift is so crazy. If I'm close to your 1 rep max maybe you should train harder.

Misc's big brother notmultitasker's Avatar
    notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No actually...that doesnt make any sense...no matter how much fake sentimental *******s on the internet want to make it so

IRL the attractive/wealthy/popular people are the ones who end up with the best dating options....only on the internet does there exist this magical subset of the genpop who seem to benefit from none of life's realities applying to them

everything from the apparent 1.5k deficit to the spurious comments on her lifting stats...she's just another frauding miscers. And I call out male and female frauds alike. Amusing though, somehow I feel if my comments were directed at a guy u wouldnt feel as indignant

You save used wrapping paper ..I can tell.

JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ehh 12 pack and I'm in. That doesn't mean much tho. Does your mouth feel warm marshmallows in a rain cloud being sucked up by a shop vac? If so I could handle it after a six pack or a few shots of tequila.
    Internet Muscle Squad

MISC Raw Dog Crew

Make MISC Great Again 2016 Crew

Originally Posted by OnTheLaptop View Post
    You seem a upset. I don't need to lie.
    LOL in what way could u honestly rustle me?

"I dont need to lie"....said every liar ever

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just take drugs that help with weight loss srs

who gives a fck if it's gonna increase the quality of your life
    Liftin' or Blazin'

AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Felt sick after reading the opening post get ur fat ass off here and go on a treadmill
    Sig cant be a novel.

TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whats ur favourite kind of Ice cream?
    forever cutting

QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    11 pages of what exactly?

jesus I dont even know I want read all that.

outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5'5'' 140 is supposed to be athletic? gtfo. delusional
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

TugMonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TugMonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TugMonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TugMonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TugMonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TugMonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TugMonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TugMonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TugMonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TugMonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TugMonster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cant believe we have 11 pages of miscers putting a whale up on the pedestal
    Love my Girlfriend crew

Whats a Girlfriend crew

TEXAS Master Race Crew

Current Fap in-a-day Record: 9 (NEW RECORD)

ProudManlet Crew

Originally Posted by TedBuckland View Post
    Whats ur favourite kind of Ice cream?
    Sorbet>ice cream
    But if I had to choose 1 ice cream hmm maybe mint chocolate chip

Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by adi4fitness View Post
    OP lost us at 300 lb deadlift...

Are you implying a 300 lb deadlift isn't achievable in only a year of training? I deadlifted phucking 350 my FIRST time ever touching a weight.... Don't give 2 phucks if you believe it or not because my point is that's not too impressive.
    I don't lift.

jehovicdru will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehovicdru will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehovicdru will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehovicdru will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehovicdru will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehovicdru will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehovicdru will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehovicdru will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehovicdru will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehovicdru will become famous soon enough. (+50) jehovicdru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How much do you DL and weight?

Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

NEGGED
    Sounds like your just upset that someone obese is stronger than you lol
    I don't lift.