Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

The mind muscle connection?

Hey there I just started a strength program a couple weeks ago and have been doing the major lifts but have a couple questions. When I bench press I don't really feel my chest getting the workout but my arms do. Also for like bent over rows same thing, I feel it more on my biceps than back. I heard about the mind muscle connection and probably relates to my problem. I was wondering what to do to get the most out of my workouts because previously I was just moving the weight up and down but want to feel it more on the targeted muscle. I heard something about posing. I can't really do the lat stretch thing. Also for bench press I can't really squeenze my chest lying down. What can I do to improved the MMC? Please help

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so if right now I told you to flex your chest or lat, could you get any decent contraction? If you can, then it will be more of a problem of incorporating the right pattern into the movement, or modifying the movement to get better position.

E.g for lat, people tend to say, use your elbows as hooks, pull with the upper arm. Movements like pull ins (google it) are great for teaching lat engagement.

With pec, probably need to learn how to bench, get some arch in you, widen grip etc. But before that see if you can activate your chest on demand on fly type movements (low resistance is fine)
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Zuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zuice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I noticed yesterday that doing lighter weights (10 reps) on the bench press my pecs felt it a lot more. Also try doing push ups and tell me your chest isnt sore after.

The lats are difficult to flex because its hard to see.. so the mind doesn't connect easily but its really important to activate for bench press/deadlift, etc. What i started doing was this..
    When i shrug my shoulders up, my trap flex (the bridge between neck and shoulder). Now do the opposite, bring shoulder down and rolled back, the scapulas should pinch together. Now the traps should be unflexed/soft and hopefully lats are flexed.