Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KENKONG View Post
    anything MILITARY related could see combat.
    what are the chances of it however? i wouldnt mind seeing it once or twice as long as it isnt a consistent thing. However if we are in peace time i really shouldnt be concerned. my biggest fear is not becoming a potato more than anything.but that you, ive given a few peopel some reps, i really appreciate all the insight. it helps.
    the four noble truths
    1) all temporary things and states are unsatisfying.
    2) yet we crave and cling to these things and states.
    3) if we stop craving, and clinging, we won't be reborn.
    4) namely behaving decently, not acting on impulses, and practicing mindfulness and meditation to aid this selfcontrol.

also i keep up with all my threads or wherever i post. i enjoy the conversation. this has resulted in tabs of peace.

**12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by imcoryy View Post
    what are the chances of it however? i wouldnt mind seeing it once or twice as long as it isnt a consistent thing. However if we are in peace time i really shouldnt be concerned. my biggest fear is not becoming a potato more than anything.but that you, ive given a few peopel some reps, i really appreciate all the insight. it helps.
    4+ years is a long time princess

IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IMakeWebsites View Post
    Ask to go 18X and become an 18D (Army)....yeah they stay completely away from combat thankfully, but you gotta earn that privledge
    solid advice though if u really cant leave dat bish life.....thank me later

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50) imcoryy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    Toasting bread.

OP has made this kind of post before. Not falling for it this time.
    yes, i made a post about joining, this isnt a troll thread. im just comign back here with different questions and concerns because google isnt providing help. i have 6 months before i graduate so thats 6 months to figure out my next step. thats three months to really see how i feel and if it would be a good fit for me before i talk to a recruiter as its pointless to do it now if im undecided and still have some time before i get my degree. so thats three months to get as many answers to as many questions as i can get. a recruiter is going to make it sound amazing, its their job. i want real advice from people who know what its like.
    the four noble truths
    4) namely behaving decently, not acting on impulses, and practicing mindfulness and meditation to aid this selfcontrol.

also i keep up with all my threads or wherever i post. i enjoy the conversation. this has resulted in tabs of peace.

MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CdtCox View Post
    You sound like a *******. Don't join.
    /Thread.

CdtCox has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CdtCox has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CdtCox has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CdtCox has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CdtCox has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CdtCox has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CdtCox has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CdtCox has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CdtCox has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CdtCox has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CdtCox has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I just dont want to have my legs blown off and become a potato.
    my biggest fear is not becoming a potato more than anything.

negged for calling wounded Vets "potatoes"

You mad those "potatoes" had more balls than you ever will? You beta fuking kunt
    "Take a course in good water and air; and in the eternal youth of Nature you may renew your own. Go quietly, alone; no harm will befall you." -John Muir

"Give me Liberty or give me Death"- Patrick Henry

"I'm here to operate."- GST

You mad those "potatoes" had more balls than you ever will? You beta fuking kunt
    missed this

rereading then negs

Originally Posted by 20Mavs11 View Post
    Don't join Army if you don't want to see combat. They train you even if you're a cook and will still deploy your but to go out and perform guard duty.

Join Air Force. If you're working medical, you will probably get placed in a Hospital on base. It will be a boring job, because it's nothing but paper work, but you'll still have the experience.

Define fulfilling to me. You are too scared to join the marines or army due to combat, but you deny the Air Force even though it gives you exactly what you want. Do you seriously fall for the "chair force" jokes and you feel as if you won't get your dink sucked enough because you're in the Air Force? Get the phuck out of here if you're just joining a branch for "bragging rights".
    no not bragging rights i could care less. i was always under the impression if i joined the airforce that means flying planes which would not be a good fit for me. fulfilling to me is doing something i enjoy and doing it well. im interested in medicine, if i could help someone else through my interest thats what i want to do.
    the four noble truths

uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dont want to join the airforce lol, i dont feel like that would be fulfilling, as stated i want to actually help.
    Help? LOL you are delusional. Have some AF vet negs... lol

thanks, negging means nothing to me. i didnt mean it in an offensive way or was it directed at vets. it was more or less in general to describe the peopel who are crippled due to an injury. look at all the vets who are homeless because they have a disability. nobody is there to help them. unemployment rate is up 10% for vets vs civilians. i want to get out of the military (if i join) and apply what ive learned to the rest of my life, i want to help people until i can no longer work. i want to be a doctor as medschool is on the horizon. i dont want 4 years of my life to be the rest of my life, to halt my career. to put it in a different context thats liek having a kid right now. my kid would come first halting my life goals and dreams, so because of that i choose not to have kids because i have other goals in mind.
    the four noble truths

Originally Posted by uabeng View Post
    Help? LOL you are delusional. Have some AF vet negs... lol
    thank you, as stated above i was under the impression if i joined the air force i would be flying planes. not a good fit for me. nor would that allow me to help the sick and wounded because well...id be flying an airplane. while that would be neat its just not for me. if you can join the airforce without flight id look into that branch. just like the navy, i would be on a boat, ie not a good fit as id probably spend four years throwing up. what use would i be? if im not doing something i enjoy im not putting my heart into it therefore creating lackluster work.

every branch has a use and people looking to fill it. some people would do better in certain branches. i already know the navy would not be a good fit and the airforce well it seems like i have a few misconceptions about it (flying planes no matter what). if you not going to do something you enjoy chances are your not going to do it well. if you not giving something your best effort why even try?
    Last edited by imcoryy; 05-13-2015 at 12:42 PM.
    the four noble truths

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    why not join the navy instead? still get to travel a lot.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't join the Army you *******. It's not a benefits program for cowards. If you join the Army and don't want to go to combat, you're going to get chit on exactly like you deserve. Ever raked sand? Painted rocks? Picked up leaves? Cleaned grout with a toothbrush? That will be your phucking life for 4 years, assuming you don't kill yourself.

Negging you for this entire thread.

uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thank you, as stated above i was under the impression if i joined the air force i would be flying planes. not a good fit for me. nor would that allow me to help the sick and wounded because well...id be flying an airplane. while that would be neat its just not for me. if you can join the airforce without flight id totally do it.
    See this fellow AF brahs? We all fly planes. LMAO.

And all navy personnel drive a boat too...

Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thank you, as stated above i was under the impression if i joined the air force i would be flying planes. not a good fit for me. nor would that allow me to help the sick and wounded because well...id be flying an airplane. while that would be neat its just not for me. if you can join the airforce without flight id totally do it.
    Yeah *******, when you walk out the back of the Air Force recruiting station they throw everyone a set of keys to a jet. God damn you're a fuking retard on top of being a coward. You think everyone in the Air Force flies planes? Get fuked you worthless *******.

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uabeng View Post
    See this fellow AF brahs? We all fly planes. LMAO.

And all navy personnel drive a boat too...
    You mean your docs don't fly planes and conduct surgery at the same time? Our docs drive tanks while conducting surgery in the Army. I figured it would be similar.

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know you made a similar thread last week and I tried giving advice. As an actual combat vet, I think you're a ****ing pussy if you join and want to avoid it, seriously. I guarantee you'll be one of the douche bags who goes around wearing your uniform taking as many handouts as possible. You want the glory of being in the military without the negatives that may come with it. **** you.

Somebody's daughter mrodriguezgil's Avatar
    mrodriguezgil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrodriguezgil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrodriguezgil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrodriguezgil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrodriguezgil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrodriguezgil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrodriguezgil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrodriguezgil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrodriguezgil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrodriguezgil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrodriguezgil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thank you, as stated above i was under the impression if i joined the air force i would be flying planes. not a good fit for me. nor would that allow me to help the sick and wounded because well...id be flying an airplane. while that would be neat its just not for me. if you can join the airforce without flight id look into that branch...
    I think I asked you earlier if you looked into the AF and that they may have medical programs but you disregarded that. You're getting torn apart in your own thread.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i dont want to join the airforce lol, i dont feel like that would be fulfilling, as stated i want to actually help.
    lmfao get the fuk out of here with that chit kid. AF doesn't help. You bout to be red.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by Payrab View Post
    I know you made a similar thread last week and I tried giving advice. As an actual combat vet, I think you're a ****ing pussy if you join and want to avoid it, seriously. I guarantee you'll be one of the douche bags who goes around wearing your uniform taking as many handouts as possible. You want the glory of being in the military without the negatives that may come with it. **** you.
    nah if i joined the only people who would know is a future employer, i think its wrong when people do that.
    the four noble truths

matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i am not a veteran, but please don't join. you want to join to take advantage of the benefits. your heart doesn't seem to be into it.

i also remember an army veteran on the misc saying, "don't join the military unless you're willing to actually fight for your country, regardless of your MOS''.
    -Misc Firearms Crew
    -American Patriot Crew
    -Misc Drunk Crew
    -Always takes more than the recommended dosage crew

-6'3"
    -219lbs

Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nah if i joined the only people who would know is a future employer, i think its wrong when people do that.
    I think it's ****ing wrong that you're trying to pimp the military without giving anything in return. Why don't you just actually work and put yourself through school? Judging by this thread, you don't even have the intellect to get into med school. Have you any idea how difficult that **** is? You don't seem like the type who's willing to put in the work to achieve this goal. You sound absurdly selfish and you epitomize everything that is wrong with our (mostly your) generation. If you join, you'll disgrace not only the entire military, but the entire ****ing country. Get ****ed.

BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong everything.

Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000)
    IF you want to join the army you need to realize that you will be paid with money gained by extortion and robbery. You will not be fighting to protect freedom. You will be fighting for government.

TheFadeKing is not very well liked. (-100) TheFadeKing is not very well liked. (-100) TheFadeKing is not very well liked. (-100) TheFadeKing is not very well liked. (-100) TheFadeKing is not very well liked. (-100) TheFadeKing is not very well liked. (-100) TheFadeKing is not very well liked. (-100) TheFadeKing is not very well liked. (-100) TheFadeKing is not very well liked. (-100) TheFadeKing is not very well liked. (-100) TheFadeKing is not very well liked. (-100)
    lmfao why would you join the ARMY for medical when you can join the Air Force for medical.

Soldiers are infantry first than their MOS, Air Force is the exact opposite.

Source: I'm Air Force on an Army base

Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000) Freek314 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nebor View Post
    Don't join the Army you *******. It's not a benefits program for cowards. If you join the Army and don't want to go to combat, you're going to get chit on exactly like you deserve. Ever raked sand? Painted rocks? Picked up leaves? Cleaned grout with a toothbrush? That will be your phucking life for 4 years, assuming you don't kill yourself.

Negging you for this entire thread.
    Actually that's exactly what the armed forces are.

Bunch of hardasses around here might convince you that going out and getting yourself killed for a flag that doesn't represent freedom is a good idea and somehow makes you a real man.

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so anything medical related would see combat? hmm
    Every service regardless of job will/may see combat. Do not join.

Even the Chaplin's assistant sees combat.

I repeat do not join.