noob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Knees cracking when I squat?

Does this happen to anyone else? squats are some damn hard... they crack my knees and im not even doin that much weight.... what the heck should I do? Is this bad??? am I useing wrong form?? any tips???

thanks a bunch!

Powerhouse972 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    happens to me too on leg presses, i dont know if it is bad or not but it happens to me too.
    "Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    try warming up your knees better...include a 2 warm up sets to 20 reps of leg extensions. It should help. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

NextLeePriest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to have the same problem when i went really heavy... u may be going to low or not low enough.
    TNLP~
    Stats :
    Weight : 161
    Height : 5'5
    Bodyfat : 13%
    Best Lifts :
    Squat : 310 (Have gone to failure - 26 reps) Usually 4-5 sets of 12.
    Deadlift : 310 for 12 reps.
    Barbell Rows : 180 for 4 sets x 6 reps.

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)

ummm...........

Originally posted by Poppa Pump
    try warming up your knees better...include a 2 warm up sets to 20 reps of leg extensions. It should help. Peace
    bump, and remember it is a warm up so use light weight and watch ur form
    peace
    j

GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol, I used to do some bodyweight squats and my knees were cracking like hell. I then found out I wasn't doing it right. I didn't stick my butt far enough and now that I do that I don't hear or feel any cracking.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    warm and try some flax seed oil to help your joints...

FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any pain?

Kc
    Fortified-iron.com/forum

Kyle@fortified-iron.com

http://fortified-iron.com/board/entry.php?2-FortifiedIron-Wave-Progress-For-Strength-Training

Per Ferrum, Ad Astra- Mel Siff