AmberHohler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long until I could be stage ready?

I am 5'7" and 180 lbs. I am 28.3% body fat and would love to do a show in September or October! I have a lot of years of lifting behind me, as I was a powerlifter all throughout high school as well as a dancer and competitive cheer leader!
    I have been wanting to do a show for a while now and I want to know what a realistic time frame for me to get lean?
    Lately, being in college, I had a poor diet but the last few months have been much better and Im prepping my foods. I try to hit 150 grams of protein a day and around 1400 cals.
    I train different muscle sets 5 days a week, do HIIT cardio 3 days a week, and have 4 sessions of slow cardio throughout the week.

cmcniff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmcniff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmcniff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmcniff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmcniff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AmberHohler View Post
    I am 5'7" and 180 lbs. I am 28.3% body fat and would love to do a show in September or October! I have a lot of years of lifting behind me, as I was a powerlifter all throughout high school as well as a dancer and competitive cheer leader!
    I have been wanting to do a show for a while now and I want to know what a realistic time frame for me to get lean?
    Lately, being in college, I had a poor diet but the last few months have been much better and Im prepping my foods. I try to hit 150 grams of protein a day and around 1400 cals.
    I train different muscle sets 5 days a week, do HIIT cardio 3 days a week, and have 4 sessions of slow cardio throughout the week.
    Im competing myself in 3 and a half weeks.

16 weeks ago i was around 18% bodyfat. 4 weeks out I'm down to around 7% bodyfat slightly over, and havent lost much muscle mass 4lbs at most going by my tracking every week.

Ideally you want to be around 12%. Its approximately 5 months until October.

So that is 20 weeks time frame you are giving yourself and to me that is achievable. You need to lose at least 16% Body fat in 20 weeks, tough but again achievable.

In terms of your diet you have to calculate what your maintenance levels are in your calories and adjust from there otherwise you will be guessing and you want to do it sooner rather than later.

jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1400 calories is low for this far out. How many carbs and fats are you taking in daily?
    "Go Big or Go Home"