comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comp85t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Will staying up 24 hrs burn more fat?

Clearly staying up 24 hrs is bad in the long run but I'm currently cutting fat and wondering do I burn more calories if I don't sleep?

I woke up late friday and could not fall asleep friday night but had to be up early today for work so I pulled an all nighter and was just curious about whether it burns more calories not going to sleep.

rottweiler04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by comp85t View Post
    Clearly staying up 24 hrs is bad in the long run but I'm currently cutting fat and wondering do I burn more calories if I don't sleep?

I woke up late friday and could not fall asleep friday night but had to be up early today for work so I pulled an all nighter and was just curious about whether it burns more calories not going to sleep.
    You need sleep bro. It will make no difference how long you wait to sleep. Calorie counting is what counts in the end.
    Try doing cardio rather than staying up the ENTIRE night. You'll burn just as many calories.

Big Calorie deficit will make you lose more fat but its not healthy. Goodnight

Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For me, I suspect it would have the opposite effect. On a consistent deficit, my weight loss will stall hard during times of elevated stress.

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bro you need sleep for your body to function. you might burn a couple more calories but your test will be lower from less sleep and other body functions wont work right so your gonna end up worse bro.
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For a lot of people staying up too long jacks up hunger which is of course bad if you are trying to lose weight.

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is this a serious question