Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Think I depleted all my glycogen, what do I do next?

I'm cutting and for the last couple of days I've been eating rather low carbs (30% of calorie intake) and have trained for the last 3 days in a row. Today I've eaten maybe 10grams of carbs and I feel weak as chit.

I'm not really sure what to do at this point though. I can stay low carb and go keto or I can try carb cycling. I'm trying to cut down some more but I have finals in a week and no carbs make me hard to focus I have trouble writing this post as it is my brain isn't working
    105kgx6 ATG front squat
    185kgx2 DL

SanderTheGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanderTheGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanderTheGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanderTheGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanderTheGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanderTheGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanderTheGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanderTheGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanderTheGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanderTheGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanderTheGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat more carbs. 10 grams a day is nothing
    @171 Ibs BW:

Bench Press: 1x315

Team no calves

ebixby15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bartmasta View Post
    I'm cutting and for the last couple of days I've been eating rather low carbs (30% of calorie intake) and have trained for the last 3 days in a row. Today I've eaten maybe 10grams of carbs and I feel weak as chit.

I'm not really sure what to do at this point though. I can stay low carb and go keto or I can try carb cycling. I'm trying to cut down some more but I have finals in a week and no carbs make me hard to focus I have trouble writing this post as it is my brain isn't working
    you did not deplete any where near all of your glycogen. You have to do that for several days in a row in order to do that.

Try a carb cycle. That is an easier way to get used to functioning with low carbs.
    First-Year Mechanical Engineering Student @ Oregon State University

Squat: 315x2
    Deadlift: 425x1
    Bench: 225x1

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're most likely not fully depleted, it's VERY hard to get to that state.

tonywayne0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonywayne0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonywayne0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonywayne0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonywayne0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonywayne0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonywayne0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonywayne0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonywayne0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonywayne0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonywayne0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SanderTheGG View Post
    Eat more carbs. 10 grams a day is nothing
    Hes cutting on keto.

OP,
    Track your macros by using myfitnesspal and make sure ur taking in an adequate amount of good fats (from fatty fish, peanut butter, butter, oil, bacon, etc,.)

nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) nathanzygmunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you have enough glycogen in your body (musles/liver) to last 2 hours of INTENSE exercise. so as eriktheeletric says.. it is very hard to get to that point.. like near starvation...
    Deadlift - 620lbs
    Squat - 550bs
    bench - 330lbs
    Over head press strict - 240lbs
    Push - 300lbs
    Log Press- 264lbs

Age 18

Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by tonywayne0 View Post
    Hes cutting on keto.

OP,
    Track your macros by using myfitnesspal and make sure ur taking in an adequate amount of good fats (from fatty fish, peanut butter, butter, oil, bacon, etc,.)
    Whats keto? Like the fat burning zone?