Human anatomy aficionado 8packbrah's Avatar
    8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000)

Post Attire for a personal trainer interview (reps)

I am a very recent certified personal trainer by ACSM, and currently been sending my resume and CV letter to many gym chains, as I want to gain experience in a setting, before I can move to independent personal training.

I have some interviews lined up in the future, but I do not know how casual or professional my attire has to be. I know I have to `dress for success` and after all this IS a job interview so I should dress as professional as I can.

However, maybe I should dress like if I am ready for the job with a more casual attire? You know to show the potential employer how I will look and perform in the job, I know how this may have sounded, but I am just at entry level and genuinely want to know...

So how did you dressed for your first job interview? I will rep all good advice, the more specific the better (accessories to take like ties, kind of shoes, go in a suit etc.)

Also should I take with me my stethoscope and baumanometer?

Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 8packbrah View Post
    I am a very recent certified personal trainer by ACSM, and currently been sending my resume and CV letter to many gym chains, as I want to gain experience in a setting, before I can move to independent personal training.

I have some interviews lined up in the future, but I do not know how casual or professional my attire has to be. I know I have to `dress for success` and after all this IS a job interview so I should dress as professional as I can.

However, maybe I should dress like if I am ready for the job with a more casual attire? You know to show the potential employer how I will look and perform in the job, I know how this may have sounded, but I am just at entry level and genuinely want to know...

So how did you dressed for your first job interview? I will rep all good advice, the more specific the better (accessories to take like ties, kind of shoes, go in a suit etc.)

Also should I take with me my stethoscope and baumanometer?
    Dress like any other job interview. Usually some sort of business casual. I'd also recommend it for when you do an initial client consultation(when you go independent).
    NASM (CPT)
    ISSA (CFT)

8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 8packbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks! repped but could you tell me what garments you use on initial client consultation (is a tie too much)?

Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 8packbrah View Post
    Thanks! repped but could you tell me what garments you use on initial client consultation (is a tie too much)?
    A suit coat might be too much, but a tie is not. Dress pants, dress socks, dress shirt, and dress shoes should do. Hair and finger nails should be neat. Brush your teeth and shave if you can. Personal training is just like an office job interview. Rarely will you be required to train during an interview. They mostly want to know if you have customer service and sales experience/skills. This is what I did to get hired at 24 hour fitness.
    NASM (CPT)
    ISSA (CFT)

Greatly appreciated

jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol at wearing a tie to a personal training interview. Dress somewhat nice collard shirt your fine. I've honestly done all my pt interviews in athletic clothes so they can appreciate my physique. . Always gotten the job but really clothes mean very little

I also managed 3 gyms
    Gave 0 sh its what kind of clothes they came in all about attitude and ability
    ig- jwarrenfit

always respond to pms

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The first time I just wore business loooking clothing. when I do a client consultation , if I am not sweaty, been training other cleints that day, I put on something more casual. Other than that, it is a job where gyms clothes are required so usually just gym clothes.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

razeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) razeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) razeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) razeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) razeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) razeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) razeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) razeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) razeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) razeak will become famous soon enough. (+50) razeak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would think the guys who got hired not wearing anything decent were fortunate or the interviewers were probably lazy. This can be an advantage in some cases lol.

Sales ability is a definite key to their interests, so start with selling yourself and dress like a professional. I don't waste much time in interviews with people who don't bother to at the very least tuck in their shirt, wear a tie, and match their clothes. This thinking of not dressing for success is why so many people in the 18-35 bracket have so much trouble getting a job.
    June 2010 -287 lbs
    June 26, 2011 - 199 lbs.

Goal to get under 200 lbs. was June 30, 2011