Yurechko71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Controlled Labs Samples Review

First off I would like to thank Controlled Labs for the opportunity to try some of their products. Since this is just a samples review I can only give my first impressions on the products, so for those looking for more information should check out detailed logs of full products.

Green MAGnitude
    Sour Green Apple
    I'll start off by saying I detest most fruit flavors and typically shy away from green apple anything (thanks a lot Skittles), so I was pretty skeptical of the flavor Sour Green Apple. It mixed rather nicely and the flavor was UNBELIEVABLE, by far my favorite of all the products. It tasted just like a sour patch kid, enough to make my lips pucker, but keep me wanting more 10/10!

White Flood Reborn
    Juicy Watermelon
    Watermelon; a fruit I won't eat but a supplement flavor I like (weird right?!). White Flood Reborn has been pretty popular on the message boards so I was excited for this one. The Juicy Watermelon flavor was probably the best watermelon flavored pre workout I've had yet. Again flavor-wise another perfect 10/10

White Pump
    White Pineapple
    Ok, so this is one was slightly skewed. I don't like the taste of pineapple to begin with, and to make matters worse, when I went to add my water to the powder, I KNOCKED MY SHAKER OVER!!!!! Luckily, all of the mixture wasn't lost and I was able try the remains. To me, White Pineapple was slightly bitter, but as mentioned I don't prefer pineapple taste anyways so it was hard to give this one a proper rating.

Purple Wraath
    Purple Lemonade
    A cool twist on pink lemonade. Purple Lemonade kinda tasted like a slightly watered down lemonade, it was good, but based on the Sour Green Apple and Juicy Watermelon I would have to rate it just slightly lower. 8/10

Soluability
    All of the products mixed well with no clumping and very little foam. I think White Flood Reborn had the most foam out of any, but honestly that stuff never bothers me. 10/10

Effects
    I got excited and took all the samples in one day for a nice stack. The energy, drive, and focus I had was unreal, but the pumps. . .oh man the pumps. . .Typically for pumps my go to was Hemavol, but White Pump was amazing. After my 2.5 hours at the gym I still looked jacked to the point that my gym buddy asked if I joined "THE DARK SIDE" srs! Talk about a compliment! Add in the fact that I broke some bench and squat PRs with little exhaustion; I'd have to say the products worked pretty well. 11/10!!

Final Thoughts
    Again thanks to Controlled Labs for the samples. I do see myself buying some more products in the future: Green Mag and WFR especially, YUM. And who knows maybe I'll need to force myself to like pineapple flavor if the results are that good!

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Glad to hear you enjoyed most of your samples. Green Mag is staple for many and if you enjoyed White Flood Reborn I suggest you grab some now as it is currently buy 1 get 1 free in both 30 and 60 serving sizes. Hurry as supplies are limited:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/co...od-reborn.html
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ragin, which is better lemon or fp?

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    ragin, which is better lemon or fp?
    Fruit Punch as it taste like either HI-C or Hawaiian Punch, can't remember which since it's a been a minute but it is delicious. But if you were to ask PC he would say Lemonade.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    okey dokey

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    okey dokey
    I, too, love the FP

And thanks for the review, Yure!

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for posting up your reviews. for those who want to try free samples, here is the link http://controlledlabs.com/free-samples/
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831