Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IBench5Pounds View Post
    oh ok just FA. Half of those dudes look like they spend 5 hours in front of a mirror though trying to get their hair just right. A sloot once told me looking good can put girls off if you try a bit too hard. I usually don't take their advice but that's actually pretty true.
    Truth right here.

Women are the pretty gender, they don't want a guy who looks like/actually spends more time getting ready to go out then they do. All the guys in the OP look like they fit the mold, combine that with no social skills and it's not surprising they aren't having any success.

mrvz is a name known to all. (+5000) mrvz is a name known to all. (+5000) mrvz is a name known to all. (+5000) mrvz is a name known to all. (+5000) mrvz is a name known to all. (+5000) mrvz is a name known to all. (+5000) mrvz is a name known to all. (+5000) mrvz is a name known to all. (+5000) mrvz is a name known to all. (+5000) mrvz is a name known to all. (+5000) mrvz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I'm cutting I cannot stop clenching my jaw when I look in the mirror. Aesthetic as fuk

Akbar2k7 is just really nice. (+1000) Akbar2k7 is just really nice. (+1000) Akbar2k7 is just really nice. (+1000) Akbar2k7 is just really nice. (+1000) Akbar2k7 is just really nice. (+1000) Akbar2k7 is just really nice. (+1000) Akbar2k7 is just really nice. (+1000) Akbar2k7 is just really nice. (+1000) Akbar2k7 is just really nice. (+1000) Akbar2k7 is just really nice. (+1000) Akbar2k7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tfw more aesthetic than all these guys so cant empathise.
    **Always Cutting Crew** **Biologist(STEM) master race**

Phase 1: Goals - 205.8 lbs(27/08/2018) to 185lbs(1/01/2019) - GOAL hit. (On Diet Break)

Current Weight: 188 lbs

Final weight goal (Provisional): 01/06/2019 - 170lbs

Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post

srs, I've been around lots of really good looking guys, guys who were the heartthrob of an entire school, etc. Never seen consistent behavior like this from sloots.
    Yup this,

I have a couple of good looking friends, so I already know how girls work their routines

The (talking to friend and covering mouth and looking constantly into their direction)
    Eye contact and flash a smile.
    Stare like a creep
    Walk past and "bump" accidently (really rare)
    Then the bolds ones
    Actually go up to the guy and say hi
    Sit down next to the guy and expect him to talk to you.

And me having to put in crazy amount of work on approaching chicks.

Originally Posted by ugot2bestriated View Post
    lmao gtfo with this chit. maybe 50 years ago not in todays age. looks are more important for men more than ever.

these guys in the op are just aspie *******s with no social skills
    When it comes to a night out, yes looks are extremely important. When it comes to relationships that's when sloots get insecure. BRB if a girl is a lil chubby she usually doesn't like to date a guy who's skinnier than her, if a guy is buff she feels insecure. Etc etc

RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100)
    Truth right here.

Women are the pretty gender, they don't want a guy who looks like/actually spends more time getting ready to go out then they do. All the guys in the OP look like they fit the mold, combine that with no social skills and it's not surprising they aren't having any success.
    For dating?

Yeah

For casual sex?

No

testing101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) testing101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) testing101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) testing101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) testing101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) testing101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) testing101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) testing101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) testing101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) testing101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) testing101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

srs, I've been around lots of really good looking guys, guys who were the heartthrob of an entire school, etc. Never seen consistent behavior like this from sloots.
    I have no reason to make this up, its not about me, what do i have to gain? maybe my ego is protecting me and he is a 10/10 instead of 9/10

CG43 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CG43 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CG43 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CG43 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CG43 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CG43 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CG43 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CG43 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CG43 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CG43 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CG43 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sorry but you arent better looking than this guy

******** member detected

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao gtfo with this chit. maybe 50 years ago not in todays age. looks are more important for men more than ever.

these guys in the op are just aspie *******s with no social skills
    He's right. I know this is unfair and kind of stupid, but women want a guy who looks good without trying. It's pretty well known that most women get put off by guys who go to the gym all the time. Why? Because they see it as trying too hard. Even though they want you to have a really nice body. It's a pretty stupid contradiction, but it's the way things are.

When I cut, I look pretty damn aesthetic. Girls are like "OMG you must go to the gym all the time". I'm just like "nah, only when I get a chance". They respond A LOT better to that answer than "HELL YEAH BITCH DO YOU EVEN LIFT! GYM LYF ******* THE WEIGHTROOM IS MY NIGHTCLUB, PROTEIN SHAKES ARE MY COCKTAILS AND A PUMP IS HOW I GET DRUNK".

Srs so many guys think girls will mire them by saying they go to the gym, it does the opposite because again, girls want a guy who looks good without trying

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CG43 View Post
    Couple of us should go over there and halp them out. It's pretty sad the way they think

The most toxic forum I have ever come across. I feel sorry for young men who become part of that community.

In a nutshell... Unless you are male model you are worthless.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What a pathetic forum.

And the reason those guys are virgins is because they're creepy as fuk. I can tell just by looking at the photos that they're potential serial killers. Awkward looking photos trying to do some sort of blue steel chit.

Future supreme gents the lot of them.

RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100) RANSTAD is not very well liked. (-100)
    He's right. I know this is unfair and kind of stupid, but women want a guy who looks good without trying. It's pretty well known that most women get put off by guys who go to the gym all the time. Why? Because they see it as trying too hard. Even though they want you to have a really nice body. It's a pretty stupid contradiction, but it's the way things are.

When I cut, I look pretty damn aesthetic. Girls are like "OMG you must go to the gym all the time". I'm just like "nah, only when I get a chance". They respond A LOT better to that answer than "HELL YEAH BITCH DO YOU EVEN LIFT! GYM LYF ******* THE WEIGHTROOM IS MY NIGHTCLUB, PROTEIN SHAKES ARE MY COCKTAILS AND A PUMP IS HOW I GET DRUNK".

Srs so many guys think girls will mire them by saying they go to the gym, it does the opposite because again, girls want a guy who looks good without trying
    As someone who is more aesthetic than everyone on the misc physique wise (bar about 10 of u) I have to say that what u say really doesnt matter. At all. What u say is irrelevant...only the matter in which u say it. Its already well known that verbal communication only accounts for about 20-30% of communication.

People dont think girls will mire them for going to the gym...people think girls will mire them for looking like they go to the gym.

Sorry but the only females who believe in "effortless success" are retarded females u likely hang out with in the club. Any remotely educated/intelligent/attractive sloot KNOWS that looking good REQUIRES EFFORT no matter how much people want to bullchit:

The misc needs to stop speaking for dudes who look like me. Many of u dont have the looks or aesthetics to really be waxing about female opinions of them.

Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's right. I know this is unfair and kind of stupid, but women want a guy who looks good without trying.
    Not even this. I've seen some people that you think would be total FAs lay miles of pipe just by virtue of their personality.

It's pretty well known that most women get put off by guys who go to the gym all the time.
    This is correct. Most women do not like the bodybuilder look. They don't want you to have a bigger chest then they do, for starters. Plus, there's a point where you look like you're compensating for something.
    Deuteronomy 28:35

Originally Posted by Hesher View Post
    Not even this. I've seen some people that you think would be total FAs lay miles of pipe just by virtue of their personality.

This is correct. Most women do not like the bodybuilder look. They don't want you to have a bigger chest then they do, for starters. Plus, there's a point where you look like you're compensating for something.

Oh christ, here we go

Go on 38 year old beta still posting on the misc...come and tell me how unattractive I am to females

DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is more to life than worrying about chasing women!

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I've heard women describe it like this: They want a guy who has a great body as a result of doing physical work, like plowing a field, wrangling cows, pulling in full fish nets, throwing around bales of hay, who the f*ck knows. But they like that fit cowboy type body but they don't want men to achieve it by going to the gym.

Delusional biches, but since when were biches anything other then delusional and irrational.

AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its crazy as ****. A SH night out would be like a MM get together!
    LAY DOWN AND ROT CREW

Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hair to head ratio is out of this world
    50% chance of being serious.

*Always brutally honest crew*
    *Negged by neckbeard crew*
    *Negged by angry internet virgins crew*
    *Negged by butthurt FAs crew*

"hahaha just from this post i can tel youre a pathetic beta pushover dyel irl loooooooool" - Albert Einstein

Chaizes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaizes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaizes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaizes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaizes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaizes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaizes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaizes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaizes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaizes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaizes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if they spend their days inside miscing, then i believe

ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    dont think you understand the extent of closet sexuality (SRS)

Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've heard women describe it like this: They want a guy who has a great body as a result of doing physical work, like plowing a field, wrangling cows, pulling in full fish nets, throwing around bales of hay, who the f*ck knows. But they like that fit cowboy type body but they don't want men to achieve it by going to the gym.

Delusional biches, but since when were biches anything other then delusional and irrational.

Just lie about it, i tell girls it's my body type and i just drink lots of milk. You are right though about girls getting insecure, especially with clothes.
    I get way more attention if i'm dressed down than with a nice polo/expensive jeans.

So many girls told me they get putt off if a guy tries to compensate with expensive clothes, watches, jewelry and expensive cars.
    They don't really care about those things, all you need is a good face, good genes with a solid hairline.
    Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like? a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

***Masturbate to self-reflection Crew***
    ***Have pictures of myself in fapfolder Crew***
    ***All i want for Christmas is a mirror Crew***

Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Jan1ss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RANSTAD View Post
    As someone who is more aesthetic than everyone on the misc physique wise (bar about 10 of u) I have to say that what u say really doesnt matter. At all. What u say is irrelevant...only the matter in which u say it. Its already well known that verbal communication only accounts for about 20-30% of communication.

People dont think girls will mire them for going to the gym...people think girls will mire them for looking like they go to the gym.

Sorry but the only females who believe in "effortless success" are retarded females u likely hang out with in the club. Any remotely educated/intelligent/attractive sloot KNOWS that looking good REQUIRES EFFORT no matter how much people want to bullchit:

The misc needs to stop speaking for dudes who look like me. Many of u dont have the looks or aesthetics to really be waxing about female opinions of them.
    bishamon for president srs dude speaks truth 99% of all time w/o any bs

Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The problem is that they invest all their energy on a forum rather than putting themselves out there...

wait a minute....

Originally Posted by Incitatus37AD View Post
    Just lie about it, i tell girls it's my body type and i just drink lots of milk. You are right though about girls getting insecure, especially with clothes.
    I get way more attention if i'm dressed down than with a nice polo/expensive jeans.

So many girls told me they get putt off if a guy tries to compensate with expensive clothes, watches, jewelry and expensive cars.
    They don't really care about those things, all you need is a good face, good genes with a solid hairline.
    Yeah except I get plenty of attention and I have a terrible hairline. Face and height combined with some charisma/charm is all you need, hair is definitely helpful but not a necessity like so many bros on here seem to think.

Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jessejame5 View Post
    Its possible it is them they do make guys prove the pics are them usually, as we do with the spoons
    In saying that I rate them all;

serial killer/10
    lol this,

if at least one of these dudes isn't in jail for murder in 10 years then I will eat my shoe
    ☆☆☆ UK Crew ☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆ Gentleman And A Scholar Crew ☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆ Andreia Brazier > all crew ☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆ Used To Think Andreia Brazier > All Until I Saw Nicole Mejia Crew ☆☆☆

Owner of the best looking cat on all of misc, see thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166739771

Originally Posted by Incitatus37AD View Post

DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS??

DO U GENUINELY FUKKING BELIEVE THIS??

WOMEN CARE MORE ABOUT "A NICE FACE" THAN WEALTH, STATUS AND POWER

Jesus in heaven I have never met a forum full of such hopeless, pussy repelling, delusional retards in my life

STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bitchslayr View Post
    your a idiot lmao
    keep believing what you believe you FA ******* gl with your virgin goals of life
    and keep making excuses as to why you will never get laid

inb4
    op:i get laid bro

no you dont

Lol at this awkward ******* defending his pathetic fukking website.

ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ITAFTA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    do you guys realize those dudes are actually gay deep down ? the reason they "cant get" women is because they dont actually want women

they wouldnt know what to do with a women even if they had one

Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah except I get plenty of attention and I have a terrible hairline. Face and height combined with some charisma/charm is all you need, hair is definitely helpful but not a necessity like so many bros on here seem to think.
    Depends on your age, at 25 most girls won't mind but if you are balding at 18-20 it's game over.
    Misc really overreacts with most things, at 5'7-5'8 my life should be terrible. While all the girls i have dated were around my height or taller.

In the end the only thing that really matters is your face, even babies and animals dislike asymmetric faces.
    Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like? a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

***Masturbate to self-reflection Crew***
    ***Have pictures of myself in fapfolder Crew***
    ***All i want for Christmas is a mirror Crew***

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those are 10/10, international model jaw aesthetics.

I'm not one of those "It's all about the jaw" guys, but those are amazing jaws.

sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wait wut do you guys actually think these guys are attractive? Low bfat doesnt mean jack chit if your features are chit even if you have perfect symmetry. They are all average with low b fat. they have decent symmetry and low b fat but their features are mainly chit, lol at them noses. The third pic is the only guy that could be attractive but its a size pic so u cant really tell.

Also for average people ( AKA most ), game matters the most so your right op.

inb4 homo

no homo