Thread: New here

thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New here

I know this is the anything goes misc. thread. I am new to the site so I thought I would say hello and find some people around my age (I'm 40) to help keep me accountable. This is why I uploaded my pics etc. I need some accountability to get swole and ripped . . . or both . . .

Nice to meet all of you!

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome to the asylum.

Carry on....
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi Dude,welcome and it's great you want to improve,you didn't say a lot about your background,so i'll kinda guess a bit.If you're lucky to be around several gyms,then take tours of each one and go gym shopping.There's hard core to hardly anything,don't overlook the Y,that might be a good place for you to start and get motivatated,they have smart start set-ups and someone to show you how the equipment works,which is something you're gonna need.Wherever you go try going 3 days a week,say Mon.Wed,Fri....afternoons have less people if you feel overwhelmed.Warm-up 5-10 min.on a cardio unit,then hit the machines,you will have better form on them,it's a great place to start,much later on you'll feel when you're ready for free weights & cables,but for now machines should be your mainstay.Do a weight you can handle 8-10 reps on each machine.Try it and you'll be in those Speedos in no time!

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Steron99 View Post
    Hi Dude,welcome and it's great you want to improve,you didn't say a lot about your background,so i'll kinda guess a bit.If you're lucky to be around several gyms,then take tours of each one and go gym shopping.There's hard core to hardly anything,don't overlook the Y,that might be a good place for you to start and get motivatated,they have smart start set-ups and someone to show you how the equipment works,which is something you're gonna need.Wherever you go try going 3 days a week,say Mon.Wed,Fri....afternoons have less people if you feel overwhelmed.Warm-up 5-10 min.on a cardio unit,then hit the machines,you will have better form on them,it's a great place to start,much later on you'll feel when you're ready for free weights & cables,but for now machines should be your mainstay.Do a weight you can handle 8-10 reps on each machine.Try it and you'll be in those Speedos in no time!

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is one quick test to see how well you will fit in here. sort of like one of the word association things you see in movies.

I will now administer the test so have a beer and pay close attention to your screen and tell me the first thing you think of when I say the following words:

ready.....

1- Wiener

2- Scrotum

3- fart

4- and now for the final test, this is a visual one.

If you snickered at any or all of these then you should fit right in.

Welcome aboard!!
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    Welcome to the asylum.

Carry on....
    Excellent wording...

Welcome, Thor.

thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) thormuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I assume the Mars Attacks! was for the idea of a man in a Speedo?

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Steron99 View Post
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome. Good luck
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome aboard

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by thormuscles View Post
    I assume the Mars Attacks! was for the idea of a man in a Speedo?
    Well all you did was say hello and that dude starts foaming at the mouth, speaking at lightning speed (I inferred that through his lack of spacing between his punctuation - I think we're lucky there was ANY punctuation at all), giving you unsolicited, unnecessary advice, and finally he's put you in a speedo. It was certainly nothing against you.

I just couldn't take it all in at once...

Well Miss Holly, to be fair, I do look damn good in a speedo. lol Yeah, I read that post as well. I was confused, but I assume it was intended to be helpful right?