BizzyB0ne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

supplement usage storage guide

Hey i just bought a 6lb serious mass, this is my first time supplement so i want a little help here.
    first of all, place where i live its very hot here about 40 C in the day and around 30C in the night so, would be safe to keep it out in the kitchen cabinet or should i keep it in fridge? sometimes hot weather damages things like this
    second, it says 334g per serving which means only 8 servings, since im a beginner supplement user is it good if i take it 100-150g per serving?
    help me out please

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BizzyB0ne View Post
    Hey i just bought a 6lb serious mass, this is my first time supplement so i want a little help here.
    first of all, place where i live its very hot here about 40 C in the day and around 30C in the night so, would be safe to keep it out in the kitchen cabinet or should i keep it in fridge? sometimes hot weather damages things like this
    second, it says 334g per serving which means only 8 servings, since im a beginner supplement user is it good if i take it 100-150g per serving?
    help me out please
    I would just keep in the cabinet, and yes it'd be fine to take half servings at a time. It helps add calories to your diet, so take it as you need.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    I would just keep in the cabinet, and yes it'd be fine to take half servings at a time. It helps add calories to your diet, so take it as you need.
    ^This. Supplements tend to get clumpy from the temperature.

Mass gainers are not necessary if you are getting enough calories from your meals alone.
    However, it sure did help me get out of the 120's bodyweight

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sounds like typical AZ weather my supps are just fine on the counter or in the cabinet. Would avoid storing in your vehicle.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would keep it in the cabinet.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cabinet is fine or a closet that is dark and damp and away from heat and humidity is the best place to store supplements. any exposure to heat or moisture can cause problems to supplements and be an issue for clumping.
    You can take a higher dose, but it would just be an excess of calories. Those gainers are there for when you cannot eat enough calories. Always strive to focus on whole foods first and foremost.