Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

**New Core PUMP** Pre-Workout Vasodilator Loggers Needed!!

Core PUMP

Per Serving

Vitamin C 250mg
    Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg
    l-citruline 3000mg
    Hydroxmax® 2000mg
    Nitrosigine® 1500mg

Flavors: Sour Apple Candy & Pineapple Strawberry

Pre-workout Vasodilator and Performance Optimizer

In Pumping Iron, Arnold waxes poetically about, “the pump” by saying this:
    The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is...the pump.

Can you really disagree?

We all have our different reasons for training, of course: overall health and well-being, the satisfaction of dedication, achieving a goal, looking great – all valid. All noble and good reasons for dedicating your life to the iron. But, let’s be honest – the rawest, most visceral, most primal satisfaction you can possibly enjoy is the feeling of an intense pump that seems as if it will tear your skin off.

So, when was the last time you experienced a pump that incredible? Last workout? Maybe the one before that? At Core, it amazes us how many struggle to answer that question – and how seldom the industry has provided a product that delivers that kind of pump.

With Core PUMP, we can confidently say you will never struggle to answer that question again. We have taken our standard, Core approach – amazing ingredients, in clinical servings, all formulated in a non-proprietary blend – to the issue of pumps, and we have produced a product whose name simply couldn’t have been anything else.

Best of all, Core PUMP is completely gimmick-ingredient free. The compounds we have chosen are verified by science, backed by clinical research, and have been shown to increased bloodflow through a number of independent mechanisms. The pump from Core PUMP is therefore not just for vanity – though, you will likely spend more time in front of the mirror – but is also of real, verifiable, and measurable physiological benefit.

Our beta testers described PUMP as, “Skin-bursting,” and “intense.” They also described it as, “The best I have ever used. Hands down.” See why for yourself......

I'm looking for 4 testers.....

Tester Requirements:
    - 18 years of age or older
    - Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product.
    - Must post a detailed log
    - Must not have any medical condition
    - Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log
    - No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company
    ...and sorry, no canadians.

Application Information:
    Weight:
    Training experience:
    Current Training Goals:
    Training Schedule/Protocol:
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    Current Supplements:
    Supplement History:
    Have you used any PreWOs (NonStim) before (if so, which ones):
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept:
    Tell me why I should select YOU?

We will select winning apps when a sufficient number have applied!
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow why is this thread empty?
    i would be happy to log it, im a preworkout-holic but i already have like 4 preworkouts to review at the moment
    hope to see this opportunity later on, profile looks good since its not a Proprietary Blend
    Keeping it real since 1988

Log III :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169145743

shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vitalero View Post
    wow why is this thread empty?
    i would be happy to log it, im a preworkout-holic but i already have like 4 preworkouts to review at the moment
    hope to see this opportunity later on, profile looks good since its not a Proprietary Blend
    because no canadians
    Team Wolf

chandlck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Application Information:
    Weight: 170
    Training experience: 1.5 years of serious/consistent lifting, 5 years of regular fitness activities
    Current Training Goals: Increase strength and lean muscle mass; goal is to weigh 170 at 10% bf
    Training Schedule/Protocol: Upper/lower 5-6 days a week
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: LISS 30 mins a day, HIT 3 days a week
    Current Supplements: PreJym (finished current order), Dymatize Elite, Fish Oil, and Multivitamin
    Supplement History: Taken fitness supplements for the past five years
    Have you used any PreWOs (NonStim) before (if so, which ones): N/A
    Tell me why I should select YOU?: I'm a dedicated fitness enthusiast who thoroughly enjoys supplementation and the science behind it. I'm always intrigued by trying new supplements and have been interested in trying Core Nutritionals' products for some time now.

Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    awesome opportunity, im looking at a good combo here.
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just wrapped up another log so I'm ready & able to throw my hat into the ring for this AWESOME supplement!!!

Weight: 172lbs
    Training experience: I've been training for over 10 years but the first few years were NOTHING like what they are now. My first few years, starting in high school, were laughable at best when I now look back. It wasn't until a few years ago where I really focused on proper form, a much improved diet, and putting together a game plan to really help transform my body and honestly, change my life in so many ways.
    Current Training Goals: My current goal is to simply improve my performance in the gym with slow & steady progress. If I can slowly continue to make gains in either the amount of weight that I use or the amount of reps that I'm able to complete, I simply want to take things one step and one workout at a time but continue to make some sort of progress. I'm perfectly happy with my current weight but I'd always love to tighten up my physique to look my best. Overall, improving my health is very high on my list of priorities and getting in hard & intense lifting sessions each day has helped me to make strides in that department.
    Training Schedule/Protocol: I train all 7 days per week and I do it before work each morning at 5am. At that time, there is NO excuse not to train as life's curveballs haven't had time to be thrown my way just yet. Plus I am a creature of habit and I've become addicted to waking up and hitting the gym right away.
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I perform cardio acceleration while doing each of my workouts. So I'll do a lifting set followed by anywhere from 30-60 seconds of some sort of cardio to keep my heart rate up for my entire session. Those cardio movements may involve lighter barbell deadlifts, dead landmines, battle rope swings & slams, medicine ball slams, etc.
    Current Supplements: I currently use Pre-JYM as my pre-workout supplement and Post-JYM to wrap up each of my sessions. I also use whey protein before and after my workouts and a casein protein before bed each night. During the day, I also supplement with extra fish oil, CLA, a multi-vitamin and extra vitamins such as Vitamin D, Vitamin C, etc.
    Supplement History: I've been using supplements for quite a while now. Before I added in Post-JYM, I used to make my own post-workout concoction and made sure to include things like creatine monohydrate, beta-alanine, betaine, some additional BCAA's, glutamine, ALCAR, etc.
    Have you used any PreWOs (NonStim) before (if so, which ones): The only non-stir pre-workouts that I have used before were Hemavol from iForce Nutrition but I added that to my pre-workout drink and never used it solely on its own.
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept: Here are some other logs that I have completed:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=dk5bdubs
    Tell me why I should select YOU? I'll continue to be hitting the gym all 7 days per week and will provide multiple updates each week to share my progress with this supplement. I feel that giving real-world feedback is the best way to share with others the effectiveness of a supplement. Since I'll be training each day, it'll allow others who might train with the same amount of frequency to see the difference that this supplement can make over the course of a container. This is a great looking supplement and I'd absolutely love to be a part of this log!

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good apps, lets get more guys!

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    good apps, lets get more guys!
    Weight: 205
    Training experience: Three-sport athlete and strength training. I've taken weight training classes and nutrition classes in college and online. I used to train 6 days a week for football and baseball, which included sprint training and heavy strength training.
    Current Training Goals: I'm on a bulk right now to 210, then cutting to 190 while maintaining my current PR's. I'm looking to really improve my physique, as I gained a lot of fat last year and would like that to change. I really train for myself
    Training Schedule/Protocol: Monday/Wednesday/Friday and one other day. I do an arms/abs day, chest/back day, leg day, and another day of my choosing. I'm hoping to actually increase my number of days in the gym, but school prevents me from doing this right now. Each workout is about 50-70 minutes, with a 10 minute warm-up and 5 minute cooldown. I would be really excited to use this on my arms/abs day and on my chest/back day, because I LOVE the pump that I get from these days in the gym, it helps me feel like I got something done in the gym

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Very little cardio right now, but planning on increasing my cardio to a level where I can lose about 500 calories on each exercise day. I will begin running 30 minutes/day along with interval training starting in the next couple of weeks.
    Current Supplements: Hemavol and ergoblast, creatine, carnitine, and beta-alanine (Bulk). I don't believe any of these should affect my log as the ingredients in PUMP seem to be completely different from what I'm taking (I would go off hemavol, take a 3-day break, and then start PUMP to test efficacy and effectivness!)
    Supplement History: I have used many different supplements, a lot similar to this one where it's non-stim or pump focused. iron pump, hemavo2 samples, etc.
    Have you used any PreWOs (NonStim) before (if so, which ones): Yes Hemavol, iron pump, hemavo2
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept: This would actually be my first log, I've done one review on here, I'm new but I'm VERY willing to work hard and provide everybody with good accurate information. This might be helpful as I have no pending logs or reviews at all
    Tell me why I should select YOU?

I'm a dedicated athlete looking to increase my reputation both on the forums and with companies! My feedback will be honest, unbiased, and helpful to anybody who reads it. Reading the quotes on this product, "skin-bursting" and "intense" make me just want to pump out a huge arm day in the gym! My training schedule is slightly less intense than some, which could give a different perspective for those who only workout 2-4 times a week. My motivation to hit the gym never falters, so I won't give up on this product, and I'll try to do my best in sharing all of the information that I can about this product. Also, pineapple strawberry and sour green apple are probably 2 of my favorite flavor combos (I even made a post here suggesting more sour green apple flavored supplements a while back).

Thanks for the opportunity and I hope to hear back from you to see if I got the part. I'd be happy to log this product, and I won't let you down if you select me for this.
    Bench : 225 x 1 ~ Squat 285 x 1 ~ Deadlift: 315 x 3 ~ Incline Leg Press: 665 x 3

~Country Mike Appreciation Crew~
    ~Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Crew~
    ~Napoleon Dynamite Forever Crew~

"Go ahead, make my whey" - Me

Current Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167520231&p=1363343041

Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm actually surprised there's not more applications for this. It looks like a good product with great flavors
    Bench : 225 x 1 ~ Squat 285 x 1 ~ Deadlift: 315 x 3 ~ Incline Leg Press: 665 x 3

Current Log:

lets go guys, a great opportunity here to log an amazing product with proven ingredients in substantial and effective dosages

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

Yea bump for this product. I'm super excited to have a chance to try this, it's so odd that no one else is

Current Log:

CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is an awesome opportunity!! I think the lack of participants is due to high standards of entry

Tester Requirements:
    - 18 years of age or older - yup
    - Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product. - can do
    - Must post a detailed log - ok
    - Must not have any medical condition - don't... on contest prep, does that count?
    - Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log - will keep things consistent
    - No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company - All mine are done currently, good to go
    ...and sorry, no canadians. - merica

Application Information:
    Weight: 174
    Training experience: ~6 years, 4 serious, 1.5 years on point highly individualized
    Current Training Goals: Lose fat or maintain conditioning, retain as much muscle as possible, have killer workouts, inspire those around me to be the best version of themselves
    Training Schedule/Protocol: DUP
    Day 1: Hypertrophy workout + accessory
    Day 2: Speed Str + accessory
    Day 3: Str + accessory
    Day 4: Hyper workout II + accessory
    Day 5: Circuit + leftovers
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 0-4x a week in the AM 10 minutes of MITT + 10-15min LISS
    Current Supplements: Protein powder, MP wreckage (1/2 serving), Bodyforge 2.1 (would replace with Core Pump), Iforce Compete or ErgoChain, Multi, Fish oil, Creatine Mono, Beta Alanine.
    Supplement History: Have taken a LOT of different protein powders, preW/Os and intra workouts, a couple fat burners and natty test boosters. The list for total supplement history would be exhaustive to write out
    Have you used any PreWOs (NonStim) before (if so, which ones): Hemavol, Bodyforge 2.0 and 2.1, Nitrix,
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept: Cant find it or remember what I logged... it's been a while. Only done a detailed log 1-2 times though.
    Tell me why I should select YOU? I have a very consistent and regimented workout and nutrition program that would allow me to log this and provide accurate feedback. If I change 1 variable to my equation, I feel I can gauge the effects of that change, or lack of change, quite well.
    3x Nationally qualified MPD - Donut Eater - Coffee Drinker - Breakfast Food Advocate

Texas A&M '10 | NASM CPT | CISSN

uready will become famous soon enough. (+50) uready will become famous soon enough. (+50) uready will become famous soon enough. (+50) uready will become famous soon enough. (+50) uready will become famous soon enough. (+50) uready will become famous soon enough. (+50) uready will become famous soon enough. (+50) uready will become famous soon enough. (+50) uready will become famous soon enough. (+50) uready will become famous soon enough. (+50) uready will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Application Information:
    Weight: 179
    Training experience: 2 years
    Current Training Goals: to get to 6percent bf and compete
    Training Schedule/Protocol: 6 days a week. 7th day is active rest
    Day 1:Back, triceps, rear delts
    Day 2:Chest, bicept, front delts
    Day 3: Legs, side delts
    Day 4: Back, triceps, rear delts
    Day 5:Chest, biceps, front delts
    Day 6:Legs, side delts
    day 7: Active rest... abs, cardio
    I do abs, forearms and calves every single day.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: fasted cardio 5 days a week
    Current Supplements: ON whey, ON BCAAs, ECA stack.
    Supplement History: NOxplode. Gat pre. Prosupps Hyde
    Have you used any PreWOs (NonStim) before (if so, which ones): none
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept: this would be my first
    Tell me why I should select YOU? This is my first log I would be doing. I get down to detail and wont leave anything out. I feel that I would enjoy logging.

Do we know when loggers will be announced?

Current Log:

SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000)
    OMG damn I would've love to get in on this spectacular promo....! Unfortunately I have a pending "stim" pre workout review that's on the way. Still In it for an exception.... err I mean support XD

...but seriously GTFIH guys/gals and let's see some more apps!
    Logs and Reviews:

BPI Sports PUMP-HD Exclusive Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168247473

True GRIT: PRE Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168125733

True GRIT: PROTEIN Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167957503

ErgoGenix: ErgoBlast Strawberry Kiwi Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167873151

Applied Nutriceuticals N.O.Vate Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167454501

bump

Current Log:

Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do you guys have samples for people that cant log?
    Keeping it real since 1988

Log III :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169145743

lets try and get a few more apps in before loggers will be selected, will be soon though!

we don't have samples at this time, but if and when we do I will let you know!

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

great opportunity for this product guys, one last bump. winners selected end of week!

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have so many pre's im trying to use up right now or would be in on this for sure..bump

arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Weight: 168.4
    Training experience: On and off for 10+ years
    Current Training Goals: Contest Prep
    Training Schedule/Protocol: 5 day routine (Upper strength/lower strength/back & delts hyper/ lower hyper/ chest & arms hyper)
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: None as of now
    Current Supplements: Neon Sport Volt (1-2 scoops), BSN AminoFX (1 scoop intraworkout), Cellucor Whey, Fish Oil, Vitamin D3
    Supplement History: Too many to list but I was sponsored by USPLabs from 2006-2010. I also worked at GNC during the time so I've tried a number of products from companies such as Scivation, Primaforce, Gaspari, Muscletech, Cellucor, Muscle Asylum, etc...
    Have you used any PreWOs (NonStim) before (if so, which ones): I have never used a non-stim pre-workout.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9152551&page=1
    Tell me why I should select YOU? While I have not been active in some time and have not done many logs, I was very dedicated and thorough with the one that I did. I am big on details and feel I could give great insight on this new product. Being in contest prep, I can guarantee my nutrition and training will be on point in order to see how well this product works. I am currently 2 weeks in to my current routine and plan to be on this routine for some time so there will not be many variables when I am able to introduce this product into my supplement stack.
    Core PUMP Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167629591&p=1366345441&posted=1#post1366345441

Follow me on IG & Twitter:
    SMStrengthCoach

Always Improve
    Always Evolve
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

last minute bump

Current Log:

arnold
    altobeast
    dk5
    codyhill

pm me your addresses and we will ship you out a tub of core PUMP to log on the company promo section!

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

just waiting on codyhill before i can ship out to all loggers!

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    NICE! Looking forward to getting this into the mix!
    Core PUMP Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167629591&p=1366345441&posted=1#post1366345441

SMStrengthCoach

Always Improve
    Always Evolve
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just saw this! PM sent

I was out of town for work and didn't have my laptop/access to bb.com

sorry for the hold up fellas!
    3x Nationally qualified MPD - Donut Eater - Coffee Drinker - Breakfast Food Advocate

Texas A&M '10 | NASM CPT | CISSN

Originally Posted by CodyHill4 View Post
    Just saw this! PM sent

I was out of town for work and didn't have my laptop/access to bb.com

sorry for the hold up fellas!
    nice! good looking stuff huh

Current Log:

product has been sent out. please post up your log links in this thread when you get them up guys!

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

product has been sent out. please post up your log links in this thread when you get them up guys!
    Do you know when we should expect to receive by?
    Core PUMP Log

SMStrengthCoach

Always Improve
    Always Evolve
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Really looking forward to subbing to those logs and hearing everyone's result! Congrats guys!
    Logs and Reviews:

BPI Sports PUMP-HD Exclusive Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168247473

True GRIT: PRE Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168125733

True GRIT: PROTEIN Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167957503

ErgoGenix: ErgoBlast Strawberry Kiwi Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167873151

Applied Nutriceuticals N.O.Vate Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167454501