BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Subway (Salad) or Chiptole

Hey,
    So I'm trying to figure things out (I work out dialy and I'm pretty strong) but I want to cut down and lose body fat.

For the past 4-5 days I've only been eating the Subway Salad (with 2 veggie patties and some honey mustard sauce), no meat at all in my nutrition.

I was thinking of doing/adding either

1) Italian Footlong (Chicken Breast, american cheese, and lots of veggies).

OR

2) Chiptole (double chicken, medium/mild salsa, lettuce, NO RICE, NO cheese, Guac)

My performance at the gym lately has been great! But I'm starting to feel empty a bit and I feel a bit more tired (maybe just today because I've been going to the gym constnatly for 2 hours for the past 5 days).

Keep in mind, I'm trying to lose weight/fat loss.

Thanks

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BuilderLB View Post
    Hey,

1) Italian Footlong (Chicken Breast, american cheese, and lots of veggies).

OR

2) Chiptole (double chicken, medium/mild salsa, lettuce, NO RICE, NO cheese, Guac)

Thanks
    one option has like 600 calories while the other is 1000+ so it depends on the rest of your diet, really.

BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuilderLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nakkiz View Post
    one option has like 600 calories while the other is 1000+ so it depends on the rest of your diet, really.
    Which one is 1000? I highly doubt it. They're both around 500....?

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bigger question is why you need to spend 2 hours in the gym.

Also, figure out which meets your nutritional needs, & eat that.
    Delirious Mutant.

Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Bigger question is why you need to spend 2 hours in the gym.

Also, figure out which meets your nutritional needs, & eat that.
    Why? Because I have the energy and enjoy it a lot. I want to get bigger but lose fat (making it hard for my 6 pack..)

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why? Because I have the energy and enjoy it a lot. I want to get bigger but lose fat (making it hard for my 6 pack..)

Enjoying it is fine. But lifting for 2 hours won't make you grow any faster.
    Delirious Mutant.

Enjoying it is fine. But lifting for 2 hours won't make you grow any faster.
    It's not like I'm working on my biceps for 2 hours... Pretty much a lot (and abs). But yeah it's nutrition which I think I suck at. I work harder than most people but yet suck at it.

I used to eat Chipotle daily (with rice/extra chicken) primarily.... breakfast was eggs (2). Dinner usually nothing.... I avoid bread and all that "crap" usually. Gotta start reading about Nutrition a lot

Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    And getting bigger but losing fat is pretty hard, too. Also keep in mind that food from fast food restaurants has a lot of sodium (etc.)

Originally Posted by Ferdi92 View Post
    And getting bigger but losing fat is pretty hard, too. Also keep in mind that food from fast food restaurants has a lot of sodium (etc.)
    True. Actually going back home for 2 months so I'll be eating home-made meals. Do you suggest any guides? I'll cut for the next week or two than really work on Bulking (but properly, and not "Fat bulk")

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you have to ask subway vs chipotle... son i am disappoint.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    If you have to ask subway vs chipotle... son i am disappoint.

Chipotle lover I guess? Fact is.. (excluding the past 7 days). I've eaten like 72 chipotles out of the past 80 days.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Chipotle lover I guess? Fact is.. (excluding the past 7 days). I've eaten like 72 chipotles out of the past 80 days.
    that's a ton of money spent eating out...
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000) Ferdi92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    True. Actually going back home for 2 months so I'll be eating home-made meals. Do you suggest any guides? I'll cut for the next week or two than really work on Bulking (but properly, and not "Fat bulk")
    Clear your mind up with what your goal is. A one week cut won't take you anywhere. Either bulk or cut, but if you decide for one, be consistent.

Originally Posted by Ferdi92 View Post
    Clear your mind up with what your goal is. A one week cut won't take you anywhere. Either bulk or cut, but if you decide for one, be consistent.
    What Furious Pete did was great, 60 days he made himself look like a beast, have the same goal here. Might just follow his meal plan... chicken rice and veggies...

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My only issue here, like Domicron said, is the amount of money spent. Chipotle is good, i usually have 3 days a week or so.

It's cheaper to cook at home, and you can control the calories/macros better. If you have unlimited income, and the total cals and macros work for you then go for it.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They both have nutrition calculators online why are you asking if you should eat it on this forum? Also, from what I can tell it sounds like you dont have much idea about what you are doing. Read the stickies in the nutrition section

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wouldn't touch anything at subway with a 10ft pole.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    in terms of fast food, subway is not far away from Taco Bell, which is the undisputed "domicron doesn't want to eat here" champion.

used to do chipotle at least once or twice a week, but now it's about once every 2 weeks. my wallet is happier.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

Subway must be higher quality here than it is over there.
    Delirious Mutant.

bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    chipotle over subway all day

you can make very healthy choices from chipotle
    Team Representative for Formutech Nutrition

www.formutechnutrition.com

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subway must be higher quality here than it is over there.
    Possibly. I heard horror stories from a few of my friends that worked there.

nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000) nicholina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Wouldn't touch anything at subway with a 10ft pole.
    20 foot pole for me...to avoid that nausea inducing smell

OP if you're eating only Subway salad and lifting 2 hours per day thats probably why your tired. Specific foods don't produce results (i.e chicken an broccoli). Read the stickies and eat what you like

Registered User ChaoticReignPbt's Avatar
    ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subway is gross. Their food is heavily processed in comparison to Chipotle. No thanks.

That said, eat whichever you like better assuming it helps you meet your dietary goals for the day.

jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you eat at Chipotle a lot just be aware that when they give you two scoops of rice, you have to double your calories from rice etc. Their portions on their online calculators are almost never what you actually get in the store.
    Minimalist Crew

Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Possibly. I heard horror stories from a few of my friends that worked there.
    I used to work at Subway. Some of the food is almost real, just not the meatballs, they look like plastic.