Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I respect asian americans a lot. They're one of the races (next to whites) I know that score better than everyone else and still get excluded for less qualified people when it comes to schools/jobs/etc. Hard working mofos too and never bitch about anything

hispanics too, they don't have as much pull power as blacks, so instead they are hard working mofos who rarely complain and bust their ass for poverty wages.

ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Uncle-Phil View Post
    Lol.. Too bad you're kind of a bitch yourself for worrying about how the media portrays anything.

If media didn't exist, you'd be judged based on your day to day attitude. Not on the color of your skin, but because you're a little negative bitch, who hates "uncle toms" only because of the media's influence on weak cowards like yourself.
    This lmao I'm Asian myself and if your worry about what the media portraying about us Asian you dumb ass fuk. Fuk what they say only beta Asian believe it. I rather respect uncle tom Asian than self hate asian.

ManletFury26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManletFury26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManletFury26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManletFury26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManletFury26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManletFury26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManletFury26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManletFury26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManletFury26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManletFury26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManletFury26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Slugrunner79 View Post
    I'm a black guy who came from a lower class background but my parents are smart and fought to put me in good schools in good neighborhoods and taught me to do the right thing and bust my ass to get anywhere in life. Now I'm a STEM PhD student! I've never experienced being singled out from anything because I'm black. I also have some black friends who are engineers and med students. They didn't get to where they are by whining. Who you surround yourself with makes a huge different in what kind of person you become. If you're raised and surrounded by chitheads with victim complexes, then you'll probably end up being a chithead yourself. If you're surrounded by people who work hard and are smarter than you, it'll motivate you to seek achievement. Also, if you don't like being stereotyped, then don't perpetuate them. Stereotypes exist for a reason.
    Sorry brah, being a mixed black guy might be the only thing more privileged in america than being a white guy srs

choo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) choo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) choo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) choo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) choo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) choo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) choo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) choo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) choo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) choo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) choo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm azn and i think most asians don't give a **** about racism or being politically active because it doesn't bother us... For me all I care about is making money and myself. I don't care to fight for social justice. I don't believe in political causes. I don't care if others are oppressed. I only care about myself. As long as it doesn't affect me personally I don't really give a ****.

Maybe I'm a sociopath but I just don't care about "causes".... only if it's personal. If other Asians get screwed over; I don't give a ****.

I have better things to do with my time. I have no interest in politics, community activism, social issues.

KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ykx View Post
    This lmao I'm Asian myself and if your worry about what the media portraying about us Asian you dumb ass fuk. Fuk what they say only beta Asian believe it. I rather respect uncle tom Asian than self hate asian.
    Not self-hate at all really. But no, sorry white washed uncle toms are our version of house negros. It's not cool to sell out your people. We have to look out for ourselves or else you can look to what happened to Japanese Americans during WW2 in the internment camps if you don't take steps to protect yourself.

White washed Asian uncle toms are the worse of the worse. They're worse than self-hating Asian females. You would sell out your people just to praise people who view you as less. Please homes.
    Last edited by KenshiroBeef; 04-30-2015 at 09:57 PM.

aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Discworlder View Post
    well there was that asian sloot who started the whole #cancelcolbert nonsense. Also some asians get particularly anal if a white person mistakenly misidentifies someone as japanese, chinese or korean. As if they could take a look a white person and correctly identify them as French, German, Danish, Polish, etc. All cultures have their share of whiners and PC obsessives.
    Thats because calling a Chinese person Japanese is like calling a Jew a Nazi. You guys only see brown and yellow. But Chinese and Koreans dislike Japanese and are probably the most racist people on earth.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aal04 View Post
    Thats because calling a Chinese person Japanese is like calling a Jew a Nazi. You guys only see brown and yellow. But Chinese and Koreans dislike Japanese and are probably the most racist people on earth.
    yeah...most westernized asians wont be that offended if you mistake them for being from the wrong country. its usually an honest mistake and no big deal at all.

anyone who does make it a big deal, will get butthurt over just about anything

supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Douchecan View Post
    Asians are passive by nature unfortunately.

racism is not true for the individual but group inclinations tied to race/culture is very very strong. the asians as a group would prefer to be quiet and unnoticed even if the cards are stacked against us.

ayyyyyy
    Asian checking in. Funny thing is we get a bad rap for being quiet and keeping to ourselves, but in reality we just keep our heads down and work hard. There's a reason why Asians have top grades and would make up 90% of the student pop at top schools if affirmative action didn't exist

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Probably because Hispanics and Asians don't experience racism to the extent that Black people do. I'm Hispanic and I've never experienced racism, never been harassed by the cops, etc. But I know that Black people do experience those things. I hear people in real life make racist comments about Black people but never say anything bad about any other race. Then I turn on the TV and see the cops killing unarmed innocent Black citizens and get a paid vacation for it. You would have to be a moron to not notice the struggles and racism Black people in our country have to deal with.

ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ykx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm Hmong so my view would be different my people have the opportunity to come to the US with our part in the CIA Secret War and a lot of people respect what we did during the Vietnam War. Most of us would rather improve our life in America than give a fuk about what some white, black, or Mexican guy think about us. I don't give a fuk if some Asian are white wash but those that can't respect their own culture and heritage fuk them.

edit: response to KenshiroBeef

18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    Probably because Hispanics and Asians don't experience racism to the extent that Black people do. I'm Hispanic and I've never experienced racism, never been harassed by the cops, etc. But I know that Black people do experience those things. I hear people in real life make racist comments about Black people but never say anything bad about any other race. Then I turn on the TV and see the cops killing unarmed innocent Black citizens and get a paid vacation for it. You would have to be a moron to not notice the struggles and racism Black people in our country have to deal with.
    lmao

the only real discrimination i see are towards ugly/retarded/gays/

also if any other race dates white girls (srs)
    i dont even lift

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how is this anti-black thread still allowed by mods? If I said something anti-black i'd be ban hammered in seconds.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

tatltael is a name known to all. (+5000) tatltael is a name known to all. (+5000) tatltael is a name known to all. (+5000) tatltael is a name known to all. (+5000) tatltael is a name known to all. (+5000) tatltael is a name known to all. (+5000) tatltael is a name known to all. (+5000) tatltael is a name known to all. (+5000) tatltael is a name known to all. (+5000) tatltael is a name known to all. (+5000) tatltael is a name known to all. (+5000)
    but

who

was

Ottermode: ACTIVATED

Praisez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Praisez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Praisez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Praisez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Praisez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Praisez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Praisez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Praisez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Praisez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Praisez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Praisez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    legit black americans are probably the second most privelldged group after white females and all they do is bish and moan

mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by outfoxxed View Post
    I mean Asians for example need to score higher and have a better GPA than white people to get into schools. They also get **** for having the SAC.

Yet never in my life have I heard an Asian person complain about how society is racist despite the fact that they literally have to score higher than everyone else to get into the same school.

Same with hispanics who deal with a bunch of circumstances that give them less "privilege" yet I never hear a hispanic bitch. Yet they suffer from things like poverty, obesity, landscaping stereotypes, and the mexicools. Hispanics are WAY less privileged than the average white college sloot feminist yet i've never heard one hispanic complain about the patriarchy or whatever dumb **** feminists come out with
    I'd like to know why blacks are OVERREPRESENTED in all forms of media. Considering they aren't the largest minority in this country. Turn on your TV and count by race. Tell me you see them 16% of the time. I don't even remember the last Hispanic I've seen on TV. But I must be raccccccst for noticing chit.

Hodgetwins made me Alpha NeednOut's Avatar
    NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    INSTA: d_breezy_100

outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RocknRollMuscle View Post
    how is this anti-black thread still allowed by mods? If I said something anti-black i'd be ban hammered in seconds.
    "anti-black"

how is a thread giving attention to another race considered antiblack?
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by earwax View Post
    And yet still remain easily distinguishable from American whites
    Isn't that the Argentinean soccer player in your avi LMAO

whose white

BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000) BMWGOAT is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am Indian and let me tell you, in our culture the nuclear family is intact and proper values such as having respect for elders, respect for teachers, studying hard, advancing in careers, refraining from drugs and sex, etc. are taught to us from birth. There are no excuses. We are raised in good households with hard-working parents who expect the same of us. Complaining gets nothing done.

While I do feel sorry for black people due to the racism they endured for many centuries, I just cannot feel that sorry when 70% of them are having kids out of wedlock and are raising kids on welfare in single-parent households. That is not white peoples' fault that is the fault of Tyrone Jamal and LaQuisha.

There are black folks out there who get it, I personally know a few. Dr. Ben Carson is one of those individuals who gets it and isn't afraid to call out the black community on their BS. Unfortunately politicians and black "leaders" like Sharpton have perpetuated the victim mentality for far too long. Dr. Martin Luther King would be ashamed to see the state of black America today. Brb committing crimes then rioting in the streets, hurling rocks and bottles at law enforcement. If you truly want to make a change then get educated, become a police officer, judge, etc. and make an impact. It reminds me of the Fresh Prince episode when Uncle Phil and Aunt Vi's crazy hippie black panther friend visited and made a negative influence on Will. Uncle Phil got pissed and told her to GTFO. She called him a sell out for bailing out on her radical lifestyle and he explained how his is doing more than she ever has by becoming a judge.
    Will post avi following my cut crew

Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only in the US will you find the original creators not allowed to celebrate their heritage of their original people that created the country we live in.

In before some ignorant poster thinks Europeans are the only people who conquered another people to get where they are. There is not a single race that hasn't done that, so don't pull that card.

Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    Just to point out something ironic, white people seem to respect Asian and Hispanic communities a bit more.

Maybe it's because they don't complain, and maybe always having a victim mentality makes people dislike you? Personally, I love Asian people because they generally don't have a victim mentality. I love seeing successful people of all races

DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW
    i'm mexican but i'm not even gonna add my .02 cents because literally EVERYONE itt is talking out their ass.

and this is nothing but a cleverly veiled racist thread.

LowInTheSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) LowInTheSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) LowInTheSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) LowInTheSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) LowInTheSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) LowInTheSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) LowInTheSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) LowInTheSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) LowInTheSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) LowInTheSky will become famous soon enough. (+50) LowInTheSky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are loads of asian and hispanic sjw sloots. Every "omg viral" feminist YouTube vid has one. Even misc brah type asians complain about racism because they see nothing but negative portrayals of asian males in the media and public opinion (timid, weak, pushover, etc.)

Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i find it heavily amusing asian brahs are repenting for the crimes of america's white forefathers by being marginalised through AA.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is turning into a why I like hispanics and asians more than blacks thread

Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DATNEWNEWNEW View Post
    i'm mexican but i'm not even gonna add my .02 cents because literally EVERYONE itt is talking out their ass.

and this is nothing but a cleverly veiled racist thread.
    This lmfao. As I said before, literally the only time you'll see Asians being praised for their hard work is during some sort of conversation about the "black victim mentality".

The history of black people in the country is much different from that of other minorities. Less than 50 years ago, MLK was still giving speeches and black people were still marching and protesting for equality. If it weren't for their efforts, minorities in this country would still be treated as (explicitly) second-class citizens.

Are blacks playing the victim for being upset about black men being shot and killed for running away? Are blacks playing the victim for being upset at a black man's spine being "80 percent severed" while in a police vehicle? Or are there perhaps racial injustices in this country that need to be fixed?

Obviously there will be a subset of black people who blame white people for their problems, just as there is a subset of white people who blame black people for their problems. But neither subset is representative of their entire race.
    /rant

WSHH will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSHH will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSHH will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSHH will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSHH will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSHH will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSHH will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSHH will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSHH will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSHH will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSHH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most white people live in a bubble I'm convinced

nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    this is turning into a why I like hispanics and asians more than blacks thread
    That's what it has always been.

SquidwardsNose is just really nice. (+1000) SquidwardsNose is just really nice. (+1000) SquidwardsNose is just really nice. (+1000) SquidwardsNose is just really nice. (+1000) SquidwardsNose is just really nice. (+1000) SquidwardsNose is just really nice. (+1000) SquidwardsNose is just really nice. (+1000) SquidwardsNose is just really nice. (+1000) SquidwardsNose is just really nice. (+1000) SquidwardsNose is just really nice. (+1000) SquidwardsNose is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hadtodoit View Post
    Just to point out something ironic, white people seem to respect Asian and Hispanic communities a bit more.

Maybe it's because they don't complain, and maybe always having a victim mentality makes people dislike you? Personally, I love Asian people because they generally don't have a victim mentality. I love seeing successful people of all races
    what about before the complaining, what about the lynchings for no reason? what about how the misc calls black woman ugly for no reason? what about how the DARKER the Hispanic, the worse the treatment for them? Tbh in a perfect world, I wouldn't even have to be in the States, but it's not a perfect world so fukk it.