nangaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to use whey protien?

i been training for 1 year without supplments simply because i didnt have enough money,
    But now i got enough and i bought whey protien and i was wondering how many scoops i should take after the workout and in the morning?
    And i was drinking suger cane to fill my golatmine and eating a high protien meal after the workout should i cancel them or cancel the sugar cane or eat a small protien meal or what to do?
    Last edited by nangaZ; 04-30-2015 at 02:33 PM.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why are you eating sugar cane?
    protein powder is used to hit daily protein intake. nothing more
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

nangaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    why are you eating sugar cane?
    protein powder is used to hit daily protein intake. nothing more
    drinking not eating cuz it contain much carbs and sugar that could fill my golatamine since i didnt used any supplments,
    And how this replay is suppose to help me? You didnt answer any of my questions :-/

mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mexr69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol

SittingPress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To answer your second question about how his question is supposed to help, we need more information in order to help you and also to ascertain your knowledge.
    For example, you're trying to replenish your glycogen with carbs, sugar cane isn't the best or worst way to do it but if it's good for you, cool.

Focus on trying to get between 3-3.5 grams of leucine per serving. Depending on what type of whey protein supplement you bought that should be around 26-35 grams. If you're unsure then shoot for higher. If you eat after working out and want to continue, then either have a small protein meal with your shake or have a larger protein meal without. You can skip the meal, mix your sugar water with your protein and be fine.

Hope that helped.

giraloa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want to use whey, you can take it immediately after a workout, first thing in the morning, or any time when you feel you need more protein. But really the best protein is going to come from eating real food.