Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Where is his tattoo in the second picture?

Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    what a disgusting fuk

he needs lipo and that gut surgery that ties the stomach then after all that he would need his skin tucked

da fuq dude? with all that money and he wants to walk around like a fuking morbidly obese whale
    *no crew* crew

Dixxxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dixxxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dixxxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dixxxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dixxxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dixxxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dixxxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dixxxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dixxxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dixxxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dixxxon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fist-Of-Freedom View Post
    Where is his tattoo in the second picture?
    It's under the fat.
    Lean.
    Solid.
    Tight.

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But seventy five pounds is always seventy five pounds.

Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's cool. He's maintaining health with his Fiji water.

4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000)
    Crazy how he ended up as an a list actor. Props for his accomplishments despite his weight
    I've enticed sin and sinned on this forum with lewd posts. I've turned from my sin and embraced Christ Jesus who died on the cross for my sin. I apologize to anyone that I've offended or harmed through my sinful posts, please pm me if I did so that I can give a personal apology. Jesus died for us sinners and by faith in Him and his work on the cross we are saved, by grace. Amazing grace.

How to know God
    http://reallifewithjackhibbs.org/know-god/

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didnt he have issues with being cast when he was skinny? I remember reading they were telling him to pack weight on for rolls, probably lost control.
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 4SetsOfKegels View Post
    Crazy how he ended up as an a list actor. Props for his accomplishments despite his weight
    He's a C-, at best.

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 11lemon11 View Post
    He's smashed his previous record weight, he in the jungle now. Hopefully he doesn't die.

adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cpaballin View Post
    her ass is flatter than the bottom of my bath
    She looks like a 10 year old boy

4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000)

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hes just powerlifting bro

adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you gave me the choice between spending my life being fit, poor & having women reject me over and over for being a nobody with no money and spending my life as Jonah Hill at the size he is now where he generates his own gravitational pull.

It would not even take a thought process, prefer being fit & poor every time. Anyone who has been fat knows that you basically spend every waking moment despising yourself & no amount of money compensates for that.

If you have a close look at the photos, you can see he is insecure, you can see that even though he is famous & rich that no women are within about 2 metres of his proximity & they are obviously disgusted by his appearance. How would it make you feel to know the only reason why a woman shows any interest in you at all is because you are rich & or famous & then how demoralising would it be to know that even though you are rich and famous, that is still not enough to overcome the disgust most women feel at your physical appearance - it would be awful.

Also he has no excuse, he is rich & has basically unlimited access to coke, meth & a variety of other effective weight loss methodologies along with top shelf muscle building supplements that combined should have him looking awesome.

Still for my movie viewing pleasure, I find it better when he is fat.

IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your fuking chitting me hahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4SetsOfKegels View Post
    lmao those teeth

That was his real cawk in the movie right?

Notsrs
    ✩ALPHAZONE✩ crew ✩OVERKILL✩ crew ✩ANNIHILATOR✩ crew
    ♡Prime Denise Richards, Megan Fox & Jane Fonda are the GOAT HBB's♡ crew
    ●Trance CHOONS● crew
    ★DI FM [Digitally Imported]★ crew
    ~Marina & the Diamonds~crew / ~EOTS~crew
    ~Lana Del Rey~crew / ~Tegan & Sara~crew

Get out of here stalker STALKAN's Avatar
    STALKAN is just really nice. (+1000) STALKAN is just really nice. (+1000) STALKAN is just really nice. (+1000) STALKAN is just really nice. (+1000) STALKAN is just really nice. (+1000) STALKAN is just really nice. (+1000) STALKAN is just really nice. (+1000) STALKAN is just really nice. (+1000) STALKAN is just really nice. (+1000) STALKAN is just really nice. (+1000) STALKAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RushEm View Post
    so he went from
    this

to this

...to this

mind blown
    When Keeping It Misc Goes Wrong

scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by adamrandall2 View Post
    If you gave me the choice between spending my life being fit, poor & having women reject me over and over for being a nobody with no money and spending my life as Jonah Hill at the size he is now where he generates his own gravitational pull.

It would not even take a thought process, prefer being fit & poor every time. Anyone who has been fat knows that you basically spend every waking moment despising yourself & no amount of money compensates for that.

If you have a close look at the photos, you can see he is insecure, you can see that even though he is famous & rich that no women are within about 2 metres of his proximity & they are obviously disgusted by his appearance. How would it make you feel to know the only reason why a woman shows any interest in you at all is because you are rich & or famous & then how demoralising would it be to know that even though you are rich and famous, that is still not enough to overcome the disgust most women feel at your physical appearance - it would be awful.

Also he has no excuse, he is rich & has basically unlimited access to coke, meth & a variety of other effective weight loss methodologies along with top shelf muscle building supplements that combined should have him looking awesome.

Lol at coke and meth being weight loss "methodologies"

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's too big. I guess he's kinda funnier in roles when fat but this is too much. it better be for a movie
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eMan0n View Post
    Heard Chris Rock saying something about how Chris Farley didn't really like the fact people found him funny cause he was fat

Now every fat dude tries to copy him

Hill should not even been mentioned in the same Comedy stratosphere as Chris Farley.

I was legit sad for a few days when i found out he died. Tommy Boy brings the Laughs like almost no other movie from start to finish.

his side roles in billy madison , coneheads, etc. were so great too
    Just trying hard to not be a fat sack-o-chit.

Real Estate Crew

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Obviously for a movie role

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by infinityplus1 View Post
    Srsly hope it's for a movie role, kinda sad after losing all that weight
    that's what it is believed to be for.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He looks like chit when hes skinny there, no muscle at all, looks like he just starved himself or took a ton of amphetamines and didnt lift one pound. Wouldnt have ballooned back up if he had been exercising and lifting to increase muscle mass and raise BMR.

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Baylorballs View Post
    Hill should not even been mentioned in the same Comedy stratosphere as Chris Farley.

I was legit sad for a few days when i found out he died. Tommy Boy brings the Laughs like almost no other movie from start to finish.

his side roles in billy madison , coneheads, etc. were so great too
    but they wouldn't have been nearly as funny if he was thin. those movies satire farleys weight...because that's a big reason of what made him funny, he used it for laughs.

hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Gotta do what you gotta do in order to be successful"

*Mod changed my sig to "Sig line can't be a novel" even though lots of people have longer sigs crew

*Mod is watching me while I sleep.....

*KENKONGs fan club crew*

Originally Posted by Tears View Post
    He's a C-, at best.
    That is bull*hit - hate it when people criticize something just because they do not like another aspect of the person. You might find him irritating etc, that does not make him a bad actor. He makes his characters believable, that makes him a good actor.

He is an excellent actor. I always hear people go on about how Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie & Johnny Depp are terrible actors too.

Its all crap, they are among the best actors of our generation & they are the pinnacle of their profession. Just because I do not like the dude who builds my fence, does not mean he is crap at building fences. People get that mixed up when it comes to actors all the time.

AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    #$$avage

That is bull*hit - hate it when people criticize something just because they do not like another aspect of the person. You might find him irritating etc, that does not make him a bad actor. He makes his characters believable, that makes him a good actor.

He is an excellent actor. I always hear people go on about how Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie & Johnny Depp are terrible actors too.

Its all crap, they are among the best actors of our generation & they are the pinnacle of their profession. Just because I do not like the dude who builds my fence, does not mean he is crap at building fences. People get that mixed up when it comes to actors all the time.
    Johnny Depp had been Jack Sparrow since PoTC...same character in all his movies....however seeing the trailer for Black Mass....HOLY ****...that's Johnny showing fu to all those critics about his acting.

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think he looks badass now. Looks odd when skinny. Slicked back hair, sideburns, outfit. Das it srs

ukaesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukaesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukaesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukaesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukaesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukaesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukaesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukaesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukaesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukaesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukaesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

lol those drugs have nothing on DNP which is readily available to anyone

buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eMan0n View Post
    srsly am jealous he gets to party on DiCaprio's boat parties

lmao at just how ****ing poverty that girls genetics are, disgusting

Originally Posted by Tears View Post
    He's a C-, at best.
    Had co starring roles in a brad pitt film, seth rogen film and dicaprio film. Yeah bro, totally a c lister.. phuckin lmao.