Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WizardSleeves View Post
    Bro misc does not = real life. I'm a manlet (pissening stats on the misc) and I consistently bang hot girls. I have no problem out gaming my 6' friends and I don't let it bother me. I'm a depressed phuck by myself but females never see that side of me. Get off misc, get off ********. The internet is poisoning your mind and phucking up your self esteem

It's all about giving off the vibe that your life is dope, you're better than females and they should be seeking your attention (which you are, most females are vapid sloots and I'm honestly getting tired of that life). Live life with a Kanye West attitude. If you have questions I got you mane

The key is to do interesting things and dominate conversations. I'm only 19 but I've done some crazy chit so I always have a story to tell. I'm also smart and can have a long convo with anyone about anything
    Bruh are you me??

kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Assuming you aren't a troll..

I don't know what to say.... putting a woman before yourself is the number one wrong approach in life. You are literally focusing on **** that doesn't matter in a wider perspective of life. If you are really so determined to lose your virginity just bang a hooker and get it out of the way. Who the **** cares?

I'm not saying to avoid being social with women but to change up your meaning and life goals altogether. When a FA loses his virginity and finds his "one" it doesn't solve **** let's be honest; he ain't alpha, he ain't happier , he ain't richer. You just scratched an Itch that has been buggin' you and you'll still have a ****ty outlook on life.
    disclaimer: nothing i post should be taken seriously. if you happen to be offended then i've done my job and im laughing at u

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    > been on the misc for under a month
    > mental break down because of negativity

You dont belong here OP
    Fck u james

TracedInAir will become famous soon enough. (+50) TracedInAir will become famous soon enough. (+50) TracedInAir will become famous soon enough. (+50) TracedInAir will become famous soon enough. (+50) TracedInAir will become famous soon enough. (+50) TracedInAir will become famous soon enough. (+50) TracedInAir will become famous soon enough. (+50) TracedInAir will become famous soon enough. (+50) TracedInAir will become famous soon enough. (+50) TracedInAir will become famous soon enough. (+50) TracedInAir will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, don't worry about sex, just have fun. I moved 800 miles away from everyone I know for a girl and got fuked over and found myself with no one. I was in a dark place until I decided to just do stuff I wanna do. I go out by myself, end up meeting cool ass people and go from there. I even met up with a miscer and had a blast. Just enjoy your life and people will come along and add to it.

Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mobraelite View Post
    tldr

negged
    Gave me some genuine laughter there brother, would rep but on recharge.

OP if you don't like being attracted to girls chop your balls off
    There problem solved.
    you will be a free man so to say

DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkBoris is just really nice. (+1000)
    feels dude
    ill join you in a few years if i make it that long srs
    Keep your head up for now, its contrived but its really all you can do, you might not ever "make" it but you can always do a bit better
    Lay Down and Rot Crew
    Injured Crew
    Former Powerlifter Crew
    Recovery Crew :)

JoyOrder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoyOrder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoyOrder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoyOrder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoyOrder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoyOrder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoyOrder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoyOrder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoyOrder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoyOrder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoyOrder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had a coach once talk to me in college after my first break up. Couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, the girl was my oneitis and I'd lost my virginity to her. His point was "be the type of man that a girl would be proud to be with." Because you're in this funk, you're entirely focused on your self. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEE? But think about it, have you progressed as an individual, are you really the type of person that you think a girl would want to date. You don't have friends, why is that?

This isn't hating on you, you just need to take a step back during your anguish. Also think about the oneitis issue, you TALKED to this girl a lot, and then she turned you down for a date. Well **** her man, she didn't want to be with you. Try and keep being her friend, maybe she can help you find another girl in the future. You need to start taking a deep look at yourself and find the issues, and don't complain when you find them or make excuses. Build yourself a day at a time. The more social capital you accumulate and the more you try to enjoy your life, the higher your chances of meeting cool women who might want to sleep with you.

You're gonna make it brah, a lot of us have been through similar chit
    *Always Pick 4 Crew*
    *Stynieke is a ******* Crew*
    *Walk Close Behind A Group Of People And Pretend I'm In The Group Crew*
    *Get nervous whenever someone reads my crew crew*

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP:

***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351

Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how tall is op? also did u really take a knife and damaged yourself with it? wtf if yes, u have fukking issues. srsly u might be a potential elliott rogers or potential rapist bcuz you're so desperate that u tried to kill yourself

go get counselling, maybe tell the therapist u need to lose ur virginity

Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know that feel very well OP. That's why nowadays I try to accept my fate and just do what I like. I have never had a girlfriend and girls have rejected me.

I was a virgin over 21 years old but... (not gonna talk about it)

I really know your feel brah...

It's painful but I look at other things. Just look at my recent threads, the one about how to become asexual. Because I think I would be better off not thinking about this.

You are not alone man. We suffer together. Hahaha.

Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Loko0000 View Post
    Miscers saying that if you you still haven't "smashed" women in college before 21, then you are a failure for life[/b].
    This is true, college is the easiest time to get laid, it's much harder afterward.

I like your story. I was in a very similar place once, and reading your experience made me realize just how far I've come, even in just the past year. I'm much stronger now mentally and emotionally, and am actually happy even though I'll be FA forever.

If I could give you some advice it's to stop trying because you'll never make it, srs. Instead, put that effort into being happy on your own. Inject some celltech and hit the gym 3 hours a day, get jacked bro.

Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pimpus View Post
    This is true, college is the easiest time to get laid, it's much harder afterward.

I like your story. I was in a very similar place once, and reading your experience made me realize just how far I've come, even in just the past year. I'm much stronger now mentally and emotionally, and am actually happy even though I'll be FA forever.

If I could give you some advice it's to stop trying because you'll never make it, srs. Instead, put that effort into being happy on your own. Inject some celltech and hit the gym 3 hours a day, get jacked bro.

Crazy...

Size doesn't get you anything. There's more to it than our size. I am bigger than most guys here but it didn't make a difference to the girls. But I still lift because I enjoy it. I think my looks hold me back despite my size.

But you are happy now so that's just good I guess.

I just don't know anymore man. I'm like... forget about girls. Especially the ones here. I bloody hate singaporean girls.

I mean I am not a small guy but girls just don't like me

Not to hijack thread.. just sharing

Wth do girls want nowadays anyway. FUAAAAAAAAARK. FUARK IT AAAAAAAAAAAAALL!

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^
    You should just give one your other walkie talkie so ya'll could be super bestest friends
    ***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "But now I have no more hope. I've tried tinder, barely any matches+responses. Tried okcupid and other sites. No responses. There are barely any women I'm attracted to in the college i'm in, and without hope or light, i'm done."

You are too picky OP. You complain and preach about taking your life because you never got laid, yet you barely find anyone attractive=high standards.

Either settle for less, pay a chick, or quit complaining.
    - US Air Force Veteran Crew
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Hits Clear on Calculator at Least 3 times Crew
    - P90X / Insanity / Asylum Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew
    - Plays Hoop but Can't Guard a Treestump Crew

Originally Posted by headinahole View Post
    ^^^
    You should just give one your other walkie talkie so ya'll could be super bestest friends

Maybe we should both become gay and settle it.

But the only problem is that I am straight. I just can't imagine being gay. Gays have it good sometimes. As men we are brotherly and help one another out and have some honor etc. Maybe gays have a good companion.

Kidding...

But sometimes I am just pissed at the fact that it will be many many years of loneliness. I try to just turn to things to do to improve myself.

Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Wholesomeguy View Post
    Why do you wanna smash by certain age op? Perhaps you outta do some repentance at your nearest Buddhist temple
    I read this, looked at ur avi and spit water all over my laptop, haha fuk m9
    Good things take time.

adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000) adi4fitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    @OP

Untrained Looking to get back to Novice| 5'7 173 pounds and down from 213 and 30% BF | 1500 cals crew | forever in deficit mode crew

KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just pay for an escort man.

Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chahn View Post
    Crazy...

Size doesn't get you anything. There's more to it than our size. I am bigger than most guys here but it didn't make a difference to the girls. But I still lift because I enjoy it. I think my looks hold me back despite my size.

I just don't know anymore man. I'm like... forget about girls. Especially the ones here. I bloody hate singaporean girls.

http://i.imgur.com/eXEllP2.jpg

Who cares what the sloots want? I find it kind of sad how men like OP are willing to throw away their dignity over some dumb broads. I can't judge anyone for it, since I used to be like that too. But keep your pride, do what you love and stand up for what you believe in. Chasing tail is for dumb *******s.

kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, go talk to a therapist. There might be something deep down that's keeping you from advancing in life.

I didn't get laid until I was 22 and she was NOT attractive. Haven't had sex since (I'm 25). Does it bother me? Hell yeah it does. Do I let it get me down? At times, yes I do. But look at the big picture. You are young and have SO MUCH TIME. Work on yourself. Get a good job and make yourself financially stable. Find things that make you happy. Hockey, bodybuilding and fitness are my getaways.

You can't go through life basing your quality of life on how many times you get laid/relationships. I've NEVER been in a relationship. I know it will happen someday though. I'm not going to force it though. It'll backfire in the end.

I've decided to work on ME for now. Applying to med school in 4 months. Hopefully getting accepted and starting a new life in a new city. Work on you first!

PM if you want to chat. I don't mind at all.

KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500) KenshiroBeef is not very helpful. (-500)
    Crazy...

Dude no way you look like Nine from the Terror in Resonance anime. Not a bad looking guy.

anonymous
    wow what an utter pussy dead serious

if you act like this now over a girl you werent even in a relationship with then god fukn help you if by some kind of miracle you manage to actually obtain a girlfriend and after 7 years she cheats on you and turns in to some kind of hellspawn super kunt you never knew existed

boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000)

but u powwaahh lahh!
    Thats life, son!

Originally Posted by Pimpus View Post
    Who cares what the sloots want? I find it kind of sad how men like OP are willing to throw away their dignity over some dumb broads. I can't judge anyone for it, since I used to be like that too. But keep your pride, do what you love and stand up for what you believe in. Chasing tail is for dumb *******s.
    I guess so. That's why I still lift despite the fact it doesn't get me girls. In fact many of them here prefer skinny****s or whatever... They probably think muscles are stupid.

Do you hate girls?

Originally Posted by KenshiroBeef View Post
    Dude no way you look like Nine from the Terror in Resonance anime. Not a bad looking guy.

HAHAHAHA! I lol'd when I saw it. Maybe I should watch that anime. He is much better looking.

Originally Posted by boast View Post
    but u powwaahh lahh!
    Haha!

pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dont worry about girls OP. they're fun at first but afterwards you realize how inferior they are to men (semi srs)

focus on yourself and try to get more friends. cant imagine being friendless (**** would suck so bad)

and dont take this forum srsly. 99.9% of the **** said on here is troll talk

Professional Gambler rubinkazan's Avatar
    rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Loko0000 View Post
    Miscers saying that if you you still haven't "smashed" women in college before 21, then you are a failure for life
    people take the misc seriouslyy
    lolwut
    My spirit is not lost

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When someone actually comes for srs help the misc usually rises to the occasion. Hang in there brah.

Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Send me a PM bro, I was in the same situation, I got out of it.
    Best Gym Lifts 445s/340b/525d
    Best Meet Lifts 424s/314b/491d

Wu-Tang Clan is for the children!
    *Computer Science Crew*

OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KenshiroBeef View Post

-Dude is bent over
    -"Hurry. i'm waiting."
    Wtf kind of chit do you watch *******?

Wholesomeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wholesomeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wholesomeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wholesomeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wholesomeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wholesomeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wholesomeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wholesomeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wholesomeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wholesomeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wholesomeguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Crazy...

Hey bro, you are alright looking imo!