Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Theboy314 View Post
    well i finally called amazon

lady said she saw in the system, that i received both the cards, and that if i didnt return it in 30 days, i would be charged full price.

no compensations. no nothing.

just took a huge L

FML

and unbreakable fuk you for negging me when i hadnt even decided what i was going to do, butthurt *******
    Compensation for what? You never paid for it and they sent it to you in error, explain to me exactly what you were owed here?

Man, the entitlement of today's kids is really unbelievable!

NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100)
    Would you keep 500 dollars accidentally deposited into your account by your bank?
    Creampied A Random Chick Crew
    Pregnancy Scare But Learned She Just Got Fat Crew
    No Hymen, No Diamond Crew

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HockeyJon View Post
    Man, the entitlement of today's kids is really unbelievable!
    And the stereotypical attitude of the generations before us are unbelievable.
    Strong generalizing entire generations based on the actions of one person.

Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All these sensitive souls, if it was a local business or a small business trying to make a crust then yeah do the right thing but amazon... they buy items in bulk for next to nothing and pin them off at just below full price, screw the mega wealthy getting richer contributing nothing to society staying in expensive hotels flying biz class etc. Keep it brah and have no remorse. If you feel guilt then sell it and donate the money to a good cause.
    1 Paragraph SiG Crew

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by noisybrah View Post
    is it possible to put "Banned" uner ur nick in the avi?
    Yeah, piss off a mod. They'll hook you up.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000) ziaziazia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lamborg View Post
    this guys legit

in law school there are law teachers, a step up from professors
    Ahhahahaahhahha
    Slytherin - Texas Longhorns - San Antonio Spurs
    Oakland Raiders - Official Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106555901

Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by J1n View Post
    yeah but if they came at the same time isnt it only 1 sig? also you said the original wasnt in their system.
    yea but when i got home they both said "delivered" so im guessing it went through the system that i received both.

lol i was just so happy and now the card is sitting there, yet i cant do chit cause i gotta return it tomorrow, praying no one comes

AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go ahead, explain to me how, in this context, OP is not stealing?

In your world, is stealing some kind of relative concept, where it doesn't apply to those who can afford it? So it's not okay to steal from poor people, but it's okay to steal from rich people or businesses like Amazon, because they can afford it/won't notice? Something tells me if it was you, and not Amazon, who accidentally sent OP two cards, you'd be singing a different tune.

However, that would require critical thinking.
    lol No, i understand that the semantics are in your favor if you really want to accuse OP of the technicality of stealing. lol I get that, you're not taking a very...difficult stance from a debate standpoint. If I REALLY wanted to win a debate on this for school or something, I'd take your stance. what I am basically saying is, in the nicest way...you're being an uptight *******, and you know you are. But my problem with miscers like this is your morals seem to be situational; you'll put into question some kid's character for some stupid **** like this, yet I don't see you guys reprimanding the blatant racism going on in the Baltimore riots thread, or having the same unwavering "morality" towards the majority of threads on here that are "morally reprehensible". This however, is what grinds your gears? a kid getting an extra card from amazon for free and questioning returning it is very low on my list of what makes a "chitty person". But that's just me, you however, basically negged the kid, and claimed that he was "less moral" based on his post history out of the gate. So it seems that my world doesn't seem to be as black and white.

So context in the sense that if there was a scale for "immorality", out of 10, this would be a 1.5-2. along with the fact that i guarantee you showed more concern in this thread for that Item than amazon did. Or that the OP was more excited than Amazon was distressed.

all in all, I more so had a problem with you shaming the kid into calling, the way you went about it was wrong.

Apparently in the Misc, stealing = repayment for a good deed?

Okay Jeff.
    “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you."

I mean you never know
    Last edited by AngryBaby; 04-28-2015 at 07:01 PM.
    [QUOTE=Polaris;1606964451] Sociology isn't a "science" btw. [/QUOTE]

lmao

HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlexxVann View Post
    And the stereotypical attitude of the generations before us are unbelievable.
    Strong generalizing entire generations based on the actions of one person.
    I'm 30. Sooooo many generations!

Not generalizing everyone, just saying. Sorry your feelings were hurt, I sincerely hope you'll be able to recover.
    Last edited by HockeyJon; 04-28-2015 at 08:23 PM.

AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yea but when i got home they both said "delivered" so im guessing it went through the system that i received both.

lol i was just so happy and now the card is sitting there, yet i cant do chit cause i gotta return it tomorrow, praying no one comes
    shouldn't have let the most likely person to get upset (a guy who purchased 2 970's at full price) shame you into returning a free 970 xD
    [QUOTE=Polaris;1606964451] Sociology isn't a "science" btw. [/QUOTE]

lmao

Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    shouldn't have let the most likely person to get upset (a guy who purchased 2 970's at full price) shame you into returning a free 970 xD
    haha i feel ya but the lady said if i didnt return in 30 days, i would get charged tho which would have been worse

3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000) 3alaRase is just really nice. (+1000)

rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500)
    lmao Amazon doesn't care.. it's yours brah. If you ask live chat they'll probably just tell you to keep it

Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    an uptight *******, and you know you are.
    I'm uptight for being moral? Agree to disagree.

But my problem with miscers like this is your morals seem to be situational; you'll put into question some kid's character for some stupid **** like this, yet I don't see you guys reprimanding the blatant racism going on in the Baltimore riots thread, or having the same unwavering "morality" towards the majority of threads on here that are "morally reprehensible".
    Do you see the title of this thread?

Look at it closely.

Now look at the last two words again.

Now, do you see the difference between what I'm doing in this thread, versus what you claim I should do in other threads? OP posted this thread, including a title, specifically asking for input as to what he should do. It's a completely different situation. Are the racists in those threads asking if they should be racist? No, they're not.

If I were going to post in every racist thread, or in every thread where people are wondering if they should tell the guy their GF is cheating on them, etc., I'd literally be stuck posting here 24/7. Considering I average less than 1 post a day, that's not going to happen.

all in all, I more so had a problem with you shaming the kid into calling, the way you went about it was wrong.
    The entire premise of this thread was asking for input.
    Carpe diem

Originally Posted by Unbreakable09 View Post
    I'm uptight for being moral? Agree to disagree.

Do you see the title of this thread?

Look at it closely.

Now look at the last two words again.

Now, do you see the difference between what I'm doing in this thread, versus what you claim I should do in other threads? OP posted this thread, including a title, specifically asking for input as to what he should do. It's a completely different situation. Are the racists in those threads asking if they should be racist? No, they're not.

If I were going to post in every racist thread, or in every thread where people are wondering if they should tell the guy their GF is cheating on them, etc., I'd literally be stuck posting here 24/7. Considering I average less than 1 post a day, that's not going to happen.

The entire premise of this thread was asking for input.
    get fuked retard, im losing a free gtx 970 today because of people like you

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lamborg View Post
    this guys legit

in law school there are law teachers, a step up from professors
    I teach at a high school that offers business, personal, and constitutional law courses. Sorry about your poverty education, brah.

Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    get fuked retard, im losing a free gtx 970 today because of people like you
    You're giving back something that isn't yours because it's the right thing to do. You should feel good about yourself bro.

Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by everglide123 View Post
    So Amazon getting screwed for being nice and having good customer service.
    They're getting screwed for incompetence. brb OP should go out of his way to fix amazon's mistake. Unless amazon offers to drive to OP's house to pick it up, then why should he put in the effort to help fix some random corporation's problem?

Originally Posted by Nebor View Post
    You're giving back something that isn't yours because it's the right thing to do. You should feel good about yourself bro.
    lol call me a doucebag but i would have felt better keeping it and SLing my PC.

this is a multi billion dollar company were talking about, not a corner shop business struggling or something

Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

this is a multi billion dollar company were talking about, not a corner shop business struggling or something
    dude i feel u

plus i was following this thread and everyone was acting like u would have a high chance of keeping it

i guess u just have to count your losses and move on ;s

AmirWins is just really nice. (+1000) AmirWins is just really nice. (+1000) AmirWins is just really nice. (+1000) AmirWins is just really nice. (+1000) AmirWins is just really nice. (+1000) AmirWins is just really nice. (+1000) AmirWins is just really nice. (+1000) AmirWins is just really nice. (+1000) AmirWins is just really nice. (+1000) AmirWins is just really nice. (+1000) AmirWins is just really nice. (+1000)
    wut do? connect them in SLI and enjoy the pixels mate. Keep the box and if within the next 90 days they somehow find out and want it back, then give it back , until then, faucet
    _______My transformation so far
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154992193

_______NoFap 2014 crew

HTC Mogul - HTC Pro 2 - HTC Evo - iPhone 4S - Galaxy S5 - Galaxy Note 4 - Galaxy S6 - iPhone 6S

Originally Posted by Trillical View Post
    dude i feel u

plus i was following this thread and everyone was acting like u would have a high chance of keeping it

i guess u just have to count your losses and move on ;s
    yea brah, oh well. im going to be at home tomorrow all day, if no one comes to pick it up, im not wasting my time contacting amazon anymore, i already notified and agreed with them to pick it up. if they are too incompetent to do that too. then thats too bad

this phuckin guy TastesLikeRoids's Avatar
    TastesLikeRoids is just really nice. (+1000) TastesLikeRoids is just really nice. (+1000) TastesLikeRoids is just really nice. (+1000) TastesLikeRoids is just really nice. (+1000) TastesLikeRoids is just really nice. (+1000) TastesLikeRoids is just really nice. (+1000) TastesLikeRoids is just really nice. (+1000) TastesLikeRoids is just really nice. (+1000) TastesLikeRoids is just really nice. (+1000) TastesLikeRoids is just really nice. (+1000) TastesLikeRoids is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you amongst the men of principle and integrity? Return it

Are of the remaining 99% of todays ****ed society? do what you will
    WHERE THEY DO THAT AT????

neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50)

what goes around comes around brah

spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Give it back man

Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just curious, in situations like yours (where the item never showed up as specified), do you contact the seller, or amazon support?
    And if you were to return it, would you contact the seller, or amazon support?

I'm leaning towards contacting the seller, and amazon support if the seller is being shady, but not really sure what the correct procedure would be

chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dunno why you contacted em, they have no way of knowing you got both cards unless you tell them you did.

reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    SLI dat chit nekka

dont listen to these pussies telling u to turn it bak

will lmao if this is a sting operation inb4 25 to life

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lmao you're the nice guy that thinks being nice is gonna get him laid. Instead you just got fuked over, just like those guys do.

And **** amazon. I hope they get robbed dry. They owe the UK plenty of money in unpaid taxes.

reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reelbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by IBench5Pounds View Post
    Lmao you're the nice guy that thinks being nice is gonna get him laid. Instead you just got fuked over, just like those guys do.

And **** amazon. I hope they get robbed dry. They owe the UK plenty of money in unpaid taxes.
    lmao who gives a fuk