redtailkarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

test/ GH booster

Hi,
    I'm new to this forum and finding it helpful. Quick question. As I am knocking on 50 and I have been told that I need to boost my testosterone levels as they will be low due to my age. Which natural booster would you recommend, as I would really like to gain some size. I'm based in the UK. Thanks for any advice and recommendations.

iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by redtailkarn View Post
    Hi,
    I'm new to this forum and finding it helpful. Quick question. As I am knocking on 50 and I have been told that I need to boost my testosterone levels as they will be low due to my age. Which natural booster would you recommend, as I would really like to gain some size. I'm based in the UK. Thanks for any advice and recommendations.
    an OTC supplement won't give you size, or gains like that. An OTC test booster will give you maaaaaaaaaybe better sleep, better overall feels.jpg, and raise your test to a more normal level. Nothing out of the normal range if there is an increase at all.

However, older men would probably reap more benefits than the young bucks who have a lot of luck and are ready to
    iAmJeffReY - SC2
    GzaTheGeniuS - hearthstone
    Training

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No natural test boosters actually boost test. You should instead see your primarily healthcare provider to discuss options related to endogenous testosterone levels.

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Get lab work done - this will be the only way to tell how your current hormone levels are doing and if they are in range or not. Talk to your doctor from there.

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mood and libido increase, yup.

test levels, nope.

if you are still interested, give Super Test a try.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/test.html
    Canadian LEO

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 80benrichards View Post
    mood and libido increase, yup.

test levels, nope.

if you are still interested, give Super Test a try.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/test.html
    But that advertisement says if maximizes testosterone levels. Which is doesn't. Wouldn't you say that's false advertising or misleading to customers? How can you represent a company that blatantly lies to customers? Are the free supplements worth it? And do they maximize your testosterone levels?

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by iamjeffrey View Post
    an OTC supplement won't give you size, or gains like that. An OTC test booster will give you maaaaaaaaaybe better sleep, better overall feels.jpg, and raise your test to a more normal level. Nothing out of the normal range if there is an increase at all.
    This is correct.

redtailkarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the honesty, seems that I'd just be wasting money and they aren't particularly cheap. Looks like a visit to see my doctor, then see what happens.

bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah op otc supplementation for hgh and test may be a waste of money since they will only bring your levels up to where they should be naturally and at 50 they are naturally pretty low

if you wanted to go the otc route test charge is more of a total package and hgh up would be a great gh booster. but thats if you did want to try the OTC route
    Team Representative for Formutech Nutrition

www.formutechnutrition.com

BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bdzemske View Post
    yeah op otc supplementation for hgh and test may be a waste of money since they will only bring your levels up to where they should be naturally and at 50 they are naturally pretty low

if you wanted to go the otc route test charge is more of a total package and hgh up would be a great gh booster. but thats if you did want to try the OTC route
    Great advice and get lab work done to see exactly how your body is being impacted by the low/lower levels.

Best of luck...
    ~*~* THIS SPACE FOR SUPPLEMENT COMPANY RENT ~*~*

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of ________________.

Stim Junkie Extraordinair Solfernus's Avatar
    Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000) Solfernus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    But that advertisement says if maximizes testosterone levels. Which is doesn't. Wouldn't you say that's false advertising or misleading to customers? How can you represent a company that blatantly lies to customers? Are the free supplements worth it? And do they maximize your testosterone levels?
    Like +1.
    "I don't think you realize, I am going sky high, Nothing's going to keep my feet on the ground"
    -Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard

Current supps
    - Gold Star Triple X pwo
    - APS Mesomorph pwo
    - Blackstone Labs Glycolog
    - Fish oil 2700mg EPA/DHA daily
    - Musclepharm Combat Powder
    - PES Ergonine
    - D3 5000iu
    - Hi-tech caffeine tabs

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi,
    Youre best bet would be to see your Doctor, if in fact they are low, he can give you your options as to how to proceed.
    good Luck!
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks for the honesty, seems that I'd just be wasting money and they aren't particularly cheap. Looks like a visit to see my doctor, then see what happens.
    Natural boosters are mostly good for an overall better mood and maybe a libido boost. A trip to the doctor versus a product of this type is night and day difference.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    shots fired
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    at close to 50, your test levels are going to be low, how low depends on a lot of things. best bet would be to go to a doctor see exactly where your levels are in comparison to other people your age.

JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Are there no anti estrogens out there anymore?

I remember when ATD, 6-oxo wtc were around but they got banned right?

Nothing really replaced em?
    Trying to get huge and get to my first meet one day
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166832691

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JamesLI View Post
    Are there no anti estrogens out there anymore?

I remember when ATD, 6-oxo wtc were around but they got banned right?

Nothing really replaced em?
    NXT and erase pro are still around and very popular. great profiles
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total