Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tranzz View Post
    ***UPDATE***

So today we saw each other and we got up talking and she said, "why haven't you been texting the last few days and I said well I've been busy.. so why haven't you texted me?" and she says "well i dont text much" and I was like da fukk? so she's just naturally assuming that I'm always going to text her first.

then we got on the topic about how we don't see or talk to each other that often and she mentioned that she gets sick of people in general easily when she's with them too much (even her best friends or sister) so again i was like da fukk? i asked her why and she said because she gets "bitchy with people when she is around them day after day for too long".

idk what to make of this.. she's like this with everyone and not just me. i was ready to be do a 180 and aw fuk bye but i stood my ground and stayed calm and responded with short answers.

still haven't texted her much, will post pics in a bit.
    ditch it, seriously

tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yochrisss View Post
    ditch it, seriously
    Committed to Vegas for 10 days with her starting Monday. We'll see.

anonymous
    OP sorry that you had to find out youre autistic in this thread, but youre fuking autistic

-women crave attention and if she isnt getting it from you she is 100% getting it from someone else

-if she wanted attention from you she would call or text you, she isnt, so she has a better option available to her

-the only person in life you should trust is yourself, literally everyone in your life will fuk you over given the chance if it benefits them, your friends, family, everyone. so the fact you "trust" some bitch youve been dating 2 months is mind blowing

-shes lying out of her teeth about not liking being around people for too long, she is sh*t testing you, youre failing, she will leave you for her better option

but just like every other autistic kunt here you will ignore everything everyone says and 6 months from now wonder how you ended up tied to a bed watching her get fuked in front of you for one of those forced cuckold websites

happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Committed to Vegas for 10 days with her starting Monday. We'll see.
    ditch her in vegas, seriously

tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mysterylifter View Post
    OP sorry that you had to find out youre autistic in this thread, but youre fuking autistic

-women crave attention and if she isnt getting it from you she is 100% getting it from someone else

-if she wanted attention from you she would call or text you, she isnt, so she has a better option available to her

-the only person in life you should trust is yourself, literally everyone in your life will fuk you over given the chance if it benefits them, your friends, family, everyone. so the fact you "trust" some bitch youve been dating 2 months is mind blowing

-shes lying out of her teeth about not liking being around people for too long, she is sh*t testing you, youre failing, she will leave you for her better option

but just like every other autistic kunt here you will ignore everything everyone says and 6 months from now wonder how you ended up tied to a bed watching her get fuked in front of you for one of those forced cuckold websites
    appreciate the diagnosis. i have snooped her phone and there's no evidence of cheating so what gives? not saying you're wrong but what are the signs? she hasn't given me a reason to distrust her.

anonymous
    appreciate the diagnosis. i have snooped her phone and there's no evidence of cheating so what gives? not saying you're wrong but what are the signs? she hasn't given me a reason to distrust her.
    the signs are she is female. this is what females do

and i never said she is cheating, she more than likely is getting attention elsewhere though

its been 2 months, if its this hard in only 2 months how do you expect it will be in 6 months? 12 months? why do you allow yourself to be treated like a second option?

start emotionally pulling out now because it looks like thats what she is doing (its only been 2 months though so there shouldnt be any emotion in the relationship anyway)

start talking to other girls

and start treating her like shes YOUR 2nd option

and i never said she is cheating, she more than likely is getting attention elsewhere though

its been 2 months, if its this hard in only 2 months how do you expect it will be in 6 months? 12 months? why do you allow yourself to be treated like a second option?

start emotionally pulling out now because it looks like thats what she is doing (its only been 2 months though so there shouldnt be any emotion in the relationship anyway)

yeah this is all very true. been slowly detaching from her recently so we'll see what happens during vegas.

XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My GF and I have been dating 2 months, she is amazing in person and very touchy and cuddly but sometimes over text she acts very distant/doesn't seem to care.

Last night we hung out and then talked on the phone for like 2 hours and that was great.

Today we have barely talked and she is giving me one word replies. Now don't say it's another dude cause I know for sure there isn't one...

Should I confront her? Should I act distant myself so she knows what it feels like?

Don't wanna seem insecure and clingy but I'd like to at least have a convo... I'm not a huge texter myself but at least when I do talk to her I put some effort into my replies.

ie: i'll send her a good morning text like, "good morning babe" and then I wont hear from her for like 5 hours and then she'll respond with "hello".. da fuk

What do?
    exactly how my situation was cept i was with her 4 7 years lol...

randomly got distant/busy was with her bestfriend alot (girl)
    i didnt even think about it being another dude because lol why would i shes with her best friend and im not the clingy type either
    few weeks later confesses everything saying she feels guilty and that it was another dude (her bestfriends brother)

Originally Posted by XXLAFLAME View Post
    exactly how my situation was cept i was with her 4 7 years lol...

randomly got distant/busy was with her bestfriend alot (girl)
    i didnt even think about it being another dude because lol why would i shes with her best friend and im not the clingy type either
    few weeks later confesses everything saying she feels guilty and that it was another dude (her bestfriends brother)
    the thing is, is that she's never been a clingy person or very talkative. even when we were just friends we would talk about how she never went out much or that she never hung out with people.. her dad used to push her to go out and meet guys

theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Might be that she's losing interest in you op
    Work Hustle Kill!

Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she's not lol. ive snooped her phone and chit lol
    because there aren't a million methods of communication and hidden texting apps out there.
    If you don't have trust, just give up now.

Technology has gone too far.

MrRedAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrRedAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrRedAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrRedAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrRedAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrRedAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrRedAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrRedAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrRedAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrRedAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrRedAU is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the thing is, is that she's never been a clingy person or very talkative. even when we were just friends we would talk about how she never went out much or that she never hung out with people.. her dad used to push her to go out and meet guys
    As someone who has a similar personality to her (introverted, likes the indoors, get sick of people if hang around them too much) it doesn't mean that she doesn't like you. I feel physically drained when having to talk for extended periods of time, just lying with a girl in silence is some of the most intimate times Ive had. Also some people just hate texting. The problem occurs when she is okay with constant texts from other people.

But im male and dont like attention at all so could be completely different situation.
    Not nude in AVI.

Check out my comics: http://red-iculousness.tumblr.com/

Originally Posted by MrRedAU View Post
    As someone who has a similar personality to her (introverted, likes the indoors, get sick of people if hang around them too much) it doesn't mean that she doesn't like you. I feel physically drained when having to talk for extended periods of time, just lying with a girl in silence is some of the most intimate times Ive had. Also some people just hate texting. The problem occurs when she is okay with constant texts from other people.

But im male and dont like attention at all so could be completely different situation.
    yeah she seems a lot like that personality wise.

KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Please man, stop defending her, cause it's really just a chit show at thus point; just break it off in Vegas and move on before you get hurt (or cucked).
    Crews not even once

Dehydrogenase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dehydrogenase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dehydrogenase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dehydrogenase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dehydrogenase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dehydrogenase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dehydrogenase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dehydrogenase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dehydrogenase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dehydrogenase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dehydrogenase will become famous soon enough. (+50)

^^^ Good advice man. OP listen to this...and my post. Definitely my post too...OP bitch is just a hole to be filled. I used to be beta and mr nice guy. Well phuck that. Woman are not to be worshiped or taken care of. They chit. They piss. They phucking bleed out of their coont. All they are OP is a pussy and a pair of tits. You are the boss. You have the cock. Control yourself and quit being a bitch. **** that girl and go NC for the weekend

Originally Posted by Dehydrogenase View Post
    ^^^ Good advice man. OP listen to this...and my post. Definitely my post too...OP bitch is just a hole to be filled. I used to be beta and mr nice guy. Well phuck that. Woman are not to be worshiped or taken care of. They chit. They piss. They phucking bleed out of their coont. All they are OP is a pussy and a pair of tits. You are the boss. You have the cock. Control yourself and quit being a bitch. **** that girl and go NC for the weekend
    gonna go NC in Vegas.

KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Update?
    Crews not even once

brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dump, shes not into you srs
    The show must go on

FOUNDER OF ✦ QUEBEC CREW ✦

Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hangfire View Post
    Tyrone -------------> Your G.F. <--------------- Jamal.
    das it mane
    *engaged crew*
    *Phenibut Crew*
    *old af and out of the loop crew*

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ***UPDATE***

So today we saw each other and we got up talking and she said, "why haven't you been texting the last few days and I said well I've been busy.. so why haven't you texted me?" and she says "well i dont text much" and I was like da fukk? so she's just naturally assuming that I'm always going to text her first.

then we got on the topic about how we don't see or talk to each other that often and she mentioned that she gets sick of people in general easily when she's with them too much (even her best friends or sister) so again i was like da fukk? i asked her why and she said because she gets "bitchy with people when she is around them day after day for too long".

idk what to make of this.. she's like this with everyone and not just me. i was ready to be do a 180 and aw fuk bye but i stood my ground and stayed calm and responded with short answers.

still haven't texted her much, will post pics in a bit.
    Im like this too. Not that strange, seems like your gf is a sensible person. She also probably isn't that into you.
    ----
    As someone who drops nothing but pure unadulterated [b]TRUTH[/b] this had to be done. Now that you have been hit with a healthy dose of [B]TRUTH[/B] feel free to overdose. Voila!
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

"If its not for love, then why do it at all?"

Saxos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sometimes people need space. She might be tired of something in her life and it doesn't have to do with you. I'd say just give her some time and then ask about her feelings.

Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DO NOT GO NC IN VEGAS! ABORT MISSION, do you even realize what happened to last time a miscer went nc on his girl in vegas?? do you?

because trigga "mr steal yo girl" trey knows

stay safe *******

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whats the point in you making a thread asking for advice and then justifying every single wrong action she does. I.e. "nah shes never been a clingy person she even said it herself! her dad said so too!" "nah its definitely not another guy" "she said she gets sick of people so it must be true" etc etc

you went 2 months and things were perfectly normal, and overnight she instantly dropped all interest and has been that way ever since. Im not sure how old you are, but if you're in your late teens/early twenties, I can GAURANTEE you its one of the following 2 things:

1) the honeymoon phase is over and she's about done and trying to detach from you
    2) an ex or another dude came into the picture, who cares if you went through her phone, girls are smart and delete things and store guys names as girls if they're in a relationship. Also, think about FB and IG, she could easily be doing the talking there

I mean think about it in your own shoes, why would YOU ever lose all interest in a girl instantly? Well, if that was the case, you were probably never really that into her in the first place. It has to be another guy involved or she got over the honeymoon phase and wants to be on the prowl again. It is what it is, don't be so quick to deny things and justify her actions

18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    idk but i was in the same situation

but i wasnt looking to date girl

you gotta smash

then keep suprising her
    i dont even lift