Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

MUTANT PRO 100 Whey Protein!

Just wanted to give a shout out to MUTANTREP for sending me some protein samples of there protein called Mutant Pro 100!

So for every shake I would mix 7 oz of water with 1 sample packet.

Mixability 10/10: Mixed very well and easily, I would just shake it for 5 seconds and it had no clumps or residue anywhere. Not a very thick shake for people who do not like thick shakes.

Profile 10/10:
    Profile looks really good 140 calories, 2.5 g of fat, 5g of carbs, 25 g of protein. Has three different types of whey in the protein, (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, and Hydrolyzed Whey Protein.) So three different proteins with different absorption rates.

Taste for Birthday Cake 9/10:
    I have tried two Birthday Cake flavored proteins before and this one was one of the best tasting. I still did not think it was delicious but it was very easy to put down, maybe I am not a Birthday Cake fan, but it did taste pretty good. Had some sprinkles in there which you could not tell while drinking which is good.

Taste for Strawberries & Cream 8/10: This one I felt needed more strawberry taste and less cream, you could taste a hint of strawberry but could definitely tell the cream over powered it. Tasted pretty good compared to most strawberry flavors I have tried however I wish it had a stronger strawberry taste. This shake also had strawberry chunks in it which you could not tell while drinking which is good.

Taste for Banana Cream Pie 10/10: Last but not least my favorite flavor easily and I was very excited to get this flavor. It is a pretty unique taste which I really like, perfect blend of banana and cream, which I would love to drink at anytime of the day! I was very sad when I drank the shake within a minute and wanted more! Plan on buying this flavor in the future!

Overall 10/10!
    Proud member of the MuscleTech Product Test Team and the Vip Neon Sport Test Team!

2015 Reviews:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167206591&p=1356544211#post1356544211
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167297011&p=1358496991#post1358496991

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid review man nice details, seems like a good profile. I will be giving the Birthday Cake a shot soon!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Posterchild18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol does look good, gotta try some!

Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Posterchild18 View Post
    Lol does look good, gotta try some!
    From my understanding is they made the protein based on the fact to be the best tasting like one of the main goals.

Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    Solid review man nice details, seems like a good profile. I will be giving the Birthday Cake a shot soon!
    Yea for sure if you like birthday cake I bet you wont be disappointed and thanks!
    Proud member of the MuscleTech Product Test Team and the Vip Neon Sport Test Team!

2015 Reviews:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167206591&p=1356544211#post1356544211
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167297011&p=1358496991#post1358496991

MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Michaelmhmhmh View Post
    From my understanding is they made the protein based on the fact to be the best tasting like one of the main goals.

Yea for sure if you like birthday cake I bet you wont be disappointed and thanks!

It is indeed the main goal, so it's good to know our efforts are paying off. Then of course we want your high quality protein and a good dosing of it to

MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Michaelmhmhmh View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout out to MUTANTREP for sending me some protein samples of there protein called Mutant Pro 100!

So for every shake I would mix 7 oz of water with 1 sample packet.

Mixability 10/10: Mixed very well and easily, I would just shake it for 5 seconds and it had no clumps or residue anywhere. Not a very thick shake for people who do not like thick shakes.

Profile 10/10:
    Profile looks really good 140 calories, 2.5 g of fat, 5g of carbs, 25 g of protein. Has three different types of whey in the protein, (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, and Hydrolyzed Whey Protein.) So three different proteins with different absorption rates.

Taste for Birthday Cake 9/10:
    I have tried two Birthday Cake flavored proteins before and this one was one of the best tasting. I still did not think it was delicious but it was very easy to put down, maybe I am not a Birthday Cake fan, but it did taste pretty good. Had some sprinkles in there which you could not tell while drinking which is good.

Taste for Strawberries & Cream 8/10: This one I felt needed more strawberry taste and less cream, you could taste a hint of strawberry but could definitely tell the cream over powered it. Tasted pretty good compared to most strawberry flavors I have tried however I wish it had a stronger strawberry taste. This shake also had strawberry chunks in it which you could not tell while drinking which is good.

Taste for Banana Cream Pie 10/10: Last but not least my favorite flavor easily and I was very excited to get this flavor. It is a pretty unique taste which I really like, perfect blend of banana and cream, which I would love to drink at anytime of the day! I was very sad when I drank the shake within a minute and wanted more! Plan on buying this flavor in the future!

Overall 10/10!
    And seriously-GREAT review post and thank you for the kind words and helpful critique and suggestions.

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Curious to see how flavors stand next to other big brands.

Mutant is pretty popular here in Canada.