Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post
    I'm not against that. I feel like delusional thinking that leads you to try to frame someone for a felony and have them imprisoned should meet the "danger to yourself or others" standard.
    She's a danger to others because she can and will put other people's freedom in jeopardy with false accusations. She's a danger to herself because she's an unreliable witness and can't reliably testify against a potential assailant. In other words, henceforth she cannot enjoy the same protection of the laws as someone with a clean reputation.
    Repping funny posts on sight

negs for life for trolling: blank1, r7b12, jakesonyou69

ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    So I know people who go to Columbia who personally know this girl. They say that she was a huge slut and would brag about how much she loved anal sex in the past. She would also go crazy at parties taking her shirt off and just slooting it up like crazy, she had a reputation for that. Basically many people knew this but couldn't say anything because of how liberal the Columbia students are. Even questioning the validity of her rape claim was enough to socially isolate you from the people there when the story was still fresh. This was before all the damning evidence came out so now Im sure people feel more confident in calling her out as a liar/sociopath.

srs

moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ShadyGuy View Post
    So I know people who go to Columbia who personally know this girl. They say that she was a huge slut and would brag about how much she loved anal sex in the past. She would also go crazy at parties taking her shirt off and just slooting it up like crazy, she had a reputation for that. Basically many people knew this but couldn't say anything because of how liberal the Columbia students are. Even questioning the validity of her rape claim was enough to socially isolate you from the people there when the story was still fresh. This was before all the damning evidence came out so now Im sure people feel more confident in calling her out as a liar/sociopath.

srs
    If you read her emails it seems pretty clear that your description is very accurate.. I don't have a problem with single girls being slutty if thats what gets them off but fuk them when they decide to turn that on some guy for attention/social status/art/revenge

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HIIT View Post
    I know a lot of you are rustled, but I think unnecessarily so. Lots of you are generalising like this is true of a lot of girls and most universities etc. as if we have a systemic problem with it.

The vast majority of girls are nothing like this. She is certifiably crazy. I'm not blaming the dude but the girl is obviously wacked out of her mind. Änd he had some kind of emotional and physical relationship with her. It's like seeing a rapid dog on the street and going up to pet it; no, worse, trying to put a muzzle on it as it biting you at every chance and taking it home with you.

get the fuk out of here

this bish didnt carry a sign above her head that said, "warning: ill go above and beyond in attempts to ruin your entire life"

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ShadyGuy View Post
    So I know people who go to Columbia who personally know this girl. They say that she was a huge slut and would brag about how much she loved anal sex in the past. She would also go crazy at parties taking her shirt off and just slooting it up like crazy, she had a reputation for that. Basically many people knew this but couldn't say anything because of how liberal the Columbia students are.
    That all sounds about right. A liberal blogger's view on personality disorders, specifically BPD:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/1...ional-Vampire#

They lack personal boundaries, demand to know what other people are thinking or feeling, and are always digging digging digging for evidence to use against others....In addition to mind reading, they also have the ability to "hear" whatever they need to hear in order to justify their own actions. This results in constant "he said/she said" arguments where the BPD is recalling some entirely different conversation....

BPDs tell people details about their life very soon after meeting them, especially stories of how abused they were. Why tell people this right away? Other people are tricked into believing that they are saving the BPD. It's important to remember that these stories frequently aren't even true. Often the person the BPD claims is abusing them is actually supporting them financially and emotionally, and the BPD is enlisting henchmen in their efforts to betray their real supporter....

Sex and romance are important to the BPD. Rushing into sex in a relationship is typical of the BPD. First, it's part of the overly-intense hot phase of the hot/cold BPD relationship. But it's also a way of filling the vacuum in the relationship, concealing the lack of actual emotional connection with the other person....The behavior, even their chronic rage, has a flat repetitive and robot like quality. This might be an aspect of "splitting" that their personality consists of limited actions and reactions that are repeated as simple scripts that usually run in the same order and can't be modified. Perhaps one of the reasons they skip from relationship to relationship is that is too easy for other people to figure out their limited and predictable behaviors, even the sadistic ones....

BPDs are often able to convince other people that the BPD is the real victim, and the BPD will work to divide any group of people and recruit allies. Their goal is usually to create a "black sheep" for the rest of the group to abuse. Despite this, they are capable of being seductive and ingratiating, and they can successfully work their way into positions of authority where they can use the institutional power in sadistic and destructive ways. Being 'right" is important to the BPD personally and professionally, but they are often "right" in ways that are pointless and destructive....

911 calls are a favorite of the BPD, and they will always be first to make an official complaint. If you rent from them or share a house, they will claim there were huge damages. They will remodel their house and send you the bill. They will also bill for work that was never done, and simply try to extort money. The BPD will literally stalk someone, then the BPD will claim they are actually the victim. They are often in civil lawsuits, family courts, and probate fights. Probably a significant chunk of the US economy is consumed by the junk legal actions of BPDs....The BPD love rules and loves to accuse others of breaking the rules. They also like to make up rules that don't exist, and even if those rules change hour by hour, breaking the rules will bring years of punishment.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jro9999 View Post
    get the fuk out of here

this bish didnt carry a sign above her head that said, "warning: ill go above and beyond in attempts to ruin your entire life"
    She did, IF you've been through this before and know what to look for.

I've posted before about a female friend's daughter who I offered to help by ditching my housekeeper and hiring her on as a personal assistant. She seemed to be in a moderately abusive relationship and looking for a way out, so I thought the extra income and some job experience would be a huge help to her. We were looking to get steered into community college. Her mom had warned me that she had been troubled in the past, but she seemed fine, even like an innocent little lamb.

Over the course of about six months, some red flags starting going off, like one time she was clearly far too angry over a parking ticket and was about to pick up the phone to verbally abuse some poor slob at the management company. I just intervened and made the call on her behalf. Another strange thing I noticed was that whenever I would ask her "how are you", she would pause and go "uuuuuhhhmmm..." as if she wasn't really sure herself and had to decide what she should say to me to get some desired result. ("Fine" was apparently not obvious to her.)

The odd stuff piled up, and it culminated in me challenging her directly on something she had said, which triggered an hour-long crying fit on my floor where she accused my friend of physical and mental abuse and pathological lying. It was an obvious scam, and I deliberately tested it by changing the subject, then changing it back: she was faking. She stopped crying on command when we got away from the topic, then started bawling again when I asked another question. She was trying to distract me from catching her lying by making me feel bad for her and shocking me with claims of abuse. I told her point blank that there was a woman in my family who was an abusive pathological liar...

"YEAH, JUST LIKE MY MOM!"

"No. I'm not talking about your mother. I've seen this before, and it's not going to work."

*crying stops*

I left it at that, bought her dinner after we were done and made happy conversation so there were witnesses to our last few minutes together if she later decided to go slam her own head into a wall and tell the police I attacked her, and told her it was because I appreciated all her help (she was actually a good worker). She saved me the trouble of figuring out how to fire her later that week, texting me the next day complaining that she was having "car trouble" and didn't know if she couldn't make it down to work anymore. (******** indicated otherwise.) Crazy bish knew EXACTLY what she had done, knew that I knew, and was terrified to see me again.

I didn't bother to respond, she hasn't contacted me since, and I've made it clear to her mother to tell her daughter that I've moved to North Carolina. Last I heard, the state police had paid her a visit because she was threatening strangers on YouTube or something, and she had found a new boyfriend after waiting for him to be sentenced and complete his jailtime before telling her old boyfriend she was done with him. (Apparently that wasn't going so well, because the new boyfriend's family saw right through her and basically moved to North Carolina themselves. I'm told she convinced him to let her "hold his paychecks for him", since she's decided he isn't good at saving and they need the money for an apartment together. Brah is never going to see his money again, that's for sure.)

I go read those ******** messages in the lawsuit, and all the crazy in there comes roaring out at me like a speeding fire truck. Poor guy learned this lesson the hardest possible way.
    Last edited by ANumber1; 04-27-2015 at 09:02 PM.

AquaticBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquaticBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquaticBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquaticBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquaticBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquaticBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquaticBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquaticBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquaticBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquaticBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) AquaticBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=izzyman321;1358700771]Jesus ****ing Christ this is terrifying. My mind is full of fuk right now.

This girl seriously needs to be permanently put into a mental institution (shes been there 3 times already) its just interesting how she didn't press charges with the second guy that "kinda raped" her yet put my friend in jail for it smh

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If the school courts want to play at justice, then they have a duty to follow due process

if this lawsuit goes through, maybe other schools will shake the feminist haze out of their eyes
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

im_balrog_baby is just really nice. (+1000) im_balrog_baby is just really nice. (+1000) im_balrog_baby is just really nice. (+1000) im_balrog_baby is just really nice. (+1000) im_balrog_baby is just really nice. (+1000) im_balrog_baby is just really nice. (+1000) im_balrog_baby is just really nice. (+1000) im_balrog_baby is just really nice. (+1000) im_balrog_baby is just really nice. (+1000) im_balrog_baby is just really nice. (+1000) im_balrog_baby is just really nice. (+1000)
    If this and the Rolling Stone lawsuit pan out, maybe colleges will finally be forced to go back to that whole due process thing. Sexual assault on campuses is a problem for sure, but overstating/misrepresenting the statistics and making up stories will only set back the actual victims. Good job mattress brah, no one should be tried in the press
    Street Fighter 2 is the GOAT fighting game crew
    Gigaton Punch crew
    Never removes boxing gloves crew
    Typing this with boxing gloves crew
    Doesn't know how to kick crew
    Where's my fight money crew

jalright will become famous soon enough. (+50) jalright will become famous soon enough. (+50) jalright will become famous soon enough. (+50) jalright will become famous soon enough. (+50) jalright will become famous soon enough. (+50) jalright will become famous soon enough. (+50) jalright will become famous soon enough. (+50) jalright will become famous soon enough. (+50) jalright will become famous soon enough. (+50) jalright will become famous soon enough. (+50) jalright will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The messages contained many declarations of Sulkowicz's love for Nungesser before and after the alleged rape.
    Das exactly it mane
    Aspiring Aesthetics Crew
    Manlet Crew
    College Student Crew
    No Gf Crew
    Wears Lululemons while Lifting Crew
    ATG Squat Crew

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิ Gsxr25's Avatar
    Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuarkkkkkk this bish needs to be in jail.... actually probably not jail. She needs to be in a fuarking psych ward. This guy is about to be rich as fuark doe.
    80% of the time all of the time.

Pays the Iron price. CommanderVenus's Avatar
    CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This ugly bitch looks just like bigfoot Silva

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

The Fighter and The Kid Army

Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CommanderVenus View Post
    This ugly bitch looks just like bigfoot Silva

]

Lel, exactly my thought.
    Kind of good that he only sues the uni I guess. He just have to keep an eye on her in the future, if she does something fishy about it he can sue her for all she owns once she actually owns something other than her sloot body and matress

LOLYEPP is just really nice. (+1000) LOLYEPP is just really nice. (+1000) LOLYEPP is just really nice. (+1000) LOLYEPP is just really nice. (+1000) LOLYEPP is just really nice. (+1000) LOLYEPP is just really nice. (+1000) LOLYEPP is just really nice. (+1000) LOLYEPP is just really nice. (+1000) LOLYEPP is just really nice. (+1000) LOLYEPP is just really nice. (+1000) LOLYEPP is just really nice. (+1000)
    I do not like her!!

common slav in tracksuit Highwind7's Avatar
    Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jalright View Post
    Das exactly it mane
    *always pick 4 crew*
    *conservative crew*
    *son or coathanger crew*
    *women shouldn't be allowed to vote crew*
    *always tells the truth even if it hurts crew*

Some people cry and some people die by the wicked ways of love
    But I'll just keep on rolling along with the grace of the Lord above

Originally Posted by Bearlet View Post
    Lel, exactly my thought.
    Kind of good that he only sues the uni I guess. He just have to keep an eye on her in the future, if she does something fishy about it he can sue her for all she owns once she actually owns something other than her sloot body and matress
    I think the strategy here is probably to give her an opportunity to quietly just fall off of the planet. His attorney is smart enough to realize that suing her, while fun, will just make her go rabid and double down on the destruction of his client's character in defense of both herself and the university, and play right into her strategy of making her victim look like a vicious bully who wants to hurt her.

I'd bet that by leaving her out of the lawsuit, she'll stay out of the lawsuit. The university is left in the awkward position of suing an alleged rape victim and/or forcing her to testify against her will, which will make them look like the monsters to her sympathizers.

Originally Posted by Highwind7 View Post
    Haaaaaaaah. Repped.

ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    lmao shes been deleting troll accounts and comments on her fb page. Some guy call Asstomouth was posting on all her statuses the transcript of her "**** me in the butt" texts. She tried to justify it at first and then she deleted her response and all the troll comments. She probably realizes shes pretty screwed right about now. Must be scary seeing everything come crashing down all around you.....but she played a dangerous game from the beginning, karma i guess

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hope he get millions at least 100 million from this **** university
    Beast

Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post
    That all sounds about right. A liberal blogger's view on personality disorders, specifically BPD:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/1...ional-Vampire#

"[bpd]They lack personal boundaries, demand to know what other people are thinking or feeling, and are always digging digging digging for evidence to use against others....In addition to mind reading, they also have the ability to "hear" whatever they need to hear in order to justify their own actions. This results in constant "he said/she said" arguments where the BPD is recalling some entirely different conversation....

BPDs tell people details about their life very soon after meeting them, especially stories of how abused they were. Why tell people this right away? Other people are tricked into believing that they are saving the BPD. It's important to remember that these stories frequently aren't even true. Often the person the BPD claims is abusing them is actually supporting them financially and emotionally, and the BPD is enlisting henchmen in their efforts to betray their real supporter....

Sex and romance are important to the BPD. Rushing into sex in a relationship is typical of the BPD. First, it's part of the overly-intense hot phase of the hot/cold BPD relationship. But it's also a way of filling the vacuum in the relationship, concealing the lack of actual emotional connection with the other person....The behavior, even their chronic rage, has a flat repetitive and robot like quality. This might be an aspect of "splitting" that their personality consists of limited actions and reactions that are repeated as simple scripts that usually run in the same order and can't be modified. Perhaps one of the reasons they skip from relationship to relationship is that is too easy for other people to figure out their limited and predictable behaviors, even the sadistic ones....

BPDs are often able to convince other people that the BPD is the real victim, and the BPD will work to divide any group of people and recruit allies. Their goal is usually to create a "black sheep" for the rest of the group to abuse. Despite this, they are capable of being seductive and ingratiating, and they can successfully work their way into positions of authority where they can use the institutional power in sadistic and destructive ways. Being 'right" is important to the BPD personally and professionally, but they are often "right" in ways that are pointless and destructive....

911 calls are a favorite of the BPD, and they will always be first to make an official complaint. If you rent from them or share a house, they will claim there were huge damages. They will remodel their house and send you the bill. They will also bill for work that was never done, and simply try to extort money. The BPD will literally stalk someone, then the BPD will claim they are actually the victim. They are often in civil lawsuits, family courts, and probate fights. Probably a significant chunk of the US economy is consumed by the junk legal actions of BPDs....The BPD love rules and loves to accuse others of breaking the rules. They also like to make up rules that don't exist, and even if those rules change hour by hour, breaking the rules will bring years of punishment."
    I can confirm, this is spot on.

First girl I ever dated (and first that I fell in love with) is diagnosed with BPD. So much fukked up sh!t happened during that relationship. Cheated with my best friend, a close friend, was dating 3 guys at once in 3 different cities, lying, etc. I 100% fell into the trap of wanting to save her... she chewed me up and spit me out and then after I finally broke up with her went around telling people I had been physically and emotionally abusive. Took me over a year to get over the depression that followed and get on with life.

If a chick has BPD run brahs

AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Question 1: Why the fawk isn't the sloot included in the lawsuit? She should burn

Question 2: How do people who text like half-grown inbreds get into a top university like Columbia?
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******

Rawdog Crew

Neg bitter/self-hating FA threads/posts on sight

3x mod neg survivor

Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Spartan5364 View Post
    Wtf she's groce as fuk can't imagine anyone wanting to rape that fukin creature

tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tpittma2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by goodcupcakes View Post
    Do you have any links encapsulating all that? I wanna read but don't wanna get bogged down in a million articles.
    Here's a TLDR video of the whole issue

Pretty much some indie developer sloot made a terrible game that got great reviews because she was slooting it up with a kotaku journalist behind her bf's back. BF finds out about it and awares the internet.

Gamers get pissed and want companies to disclose conflict of interests. Adam Baldwin (Firefly actor) coins the name GamerGate

Since Gawker is corrupt and a cesspool of SJWs and they own sites like Kotaku & Jezebel ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gawker_Media ), they and other liberal media SJW journalists attack gamergate by posting articles saying "gamers are dead", "gamers are racists and misogynistic", "mah oppressions", etc.

Pissed of gamers attack Gawker Media's wallet by filing FTC complaints against Gawker Media's advertising practices and contact advertisers directly (http://wiki.gamergate.me/index.php?t...s:Operation_UV)

FTC starts cracking down on Gawker and advertisers start jumping ship, causing Gawker to lose over seven figures from advertisement revenue alone ( http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014...llion-dollars/ )

Now Gamergate has pretty much spread to cover all types of SJW corruption, not just in the gaming industry. They're even posting articles about the media sugar coating the Baltimore riots.

Here's the main subreddit.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/kotakuinaction
    **MISC Computer Science Crew**
    Trump 2020

Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is trending on ********. Jimmies = rustled.

http://mashable.com/2015/05/19/colum...tion-mattress/

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that is unbelievably fuucking inappropriate

BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AquaticBrah View Post
    Jesus ****ing Christ this is terrifying. My mind is full of fuk right now.

This girl seriously needs to be permanently put into a mental institution (shes been there 3 times already) its just interesting how she didn't press charges with the second guy that "kinda raped" her yet put my friend in jail for it smh
    That bish dont need no mental station that bish need proper jail. Honestly, ****ing **** whore bitch just ****ed around with the life of a bro, most likely ****ing up for the rest of his life. That comparable to making someone a cripple. If I would deliberately push someone down an elevator shaft, I'd go to jail, even if that guy would be fine after a few weeks of hospital/being branded as a rapist. Honestly. Stuff like that NEEDS to be punished for the crime that it is.

Murder is the killing of another person without justification or valid excuse, and it is especially the unlawful killing of another person with malice aforethought
    Where exactly is the difference of being dead and wrongly being branded as a sex offender?
    For the one true King of Westeros Crew

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    surprise sur-fukkinprise

hope they crush her
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would of boo'd her and her lacky friends if I was in that graduating class
    **** is sad

lagoshic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lagoshic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lagoshic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lagoshic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lagoshic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lagoshic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lagoshic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lagoshic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lagoshic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lagoshic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lagoshic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pathetic. Absolutely fking pathetic. I hope this catches up to her someday and she dies cold, poor, and alone in some disgusting, dark alley.

BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000) BiggusFeelus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lagoshic View Post
    Pathetic. Absolutely fking pathetic. I hope this catches up to her someday and she dies cold, poor, and alone in some disgusting, dark alley.
    I'm done with hoping

For the one true King of Westeros Crew

samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good for him - it's time we stop accepting rape accusations at face value and let due process run its course. If anything this girl was a huge + to mens rights because she really demonstrated how easy it is for men to have their reps ruined and how easy it is for girls to do it simply to get attention. A few more of these and it will be much easier to get due process as a male.

As for her, she's pretty much ruined but she'll find some poor sap who is happy to put her on a pedestal and forgive her "wild" years of taking multiple tyrones in the bum for the exalted pleasure of sniffing her dirty tampons and getting a monthly left-handed handjob while she texts other dudes on her main hand. Inside she'll never be as satisfied as she was when the man she almost destroyed was plugging the bum, but she only has herself to blame.
    Please read this: http://www.jimwendler.com/2011/09/time-to-man-up/