We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking Bronzebird is back on a mission!

Wow, Car crashes suck the life out of people everyday. As a survivor from 7-2014 my goal is to lose the joint pain and limited range of motion. Strength condition is a must and just important to CARDIO and full body stretching. Any missing links and your workout has HOLES for your progress! (pot stirring done)

I made a promise that I could so evidence based data eating oat meal fortified with antioxidant, nuts, and whatever to bring rolled oats to the in between meals or midnight snack a Rooney.

With enough controversy on the first post, glad day one is sunny and warm. I will get some embedding projects going soon. And look forward to hitting up the OV35 rebel rousers!

Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Day 2: Woke up feeling sore and sprung into "Action", grabbed a handful of fresh Strawberry and quenched my nutritional seeking thirst.

Got the camera out for my morning review as follows-->

Then went a picked up a rolling Harley chassis and tons of extras. I've been seeking a score like this for a few years.

Attached Images
    Last edited by Bronzebird; 04-26-2015 at 01:20 PM. Reason: embbed issues
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053