BigSmurfy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigSmurfy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigSmurfy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigSmurfy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigSmurfy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigSmurfy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Controlled Labs Supplement Stack Advice

Hey everyone, I'm about to start a new program which includes many weighted compound movements plus an even amount of bodyweight movements. I would like to maintain an elite level of fitness, while maintaining leaness, and doing a slow, clean bulk.

My current stack is:

CL Orange Triad
    CL Oxiomega Fish Oil
    CL Blue Gene
    Cl Green Mag

I'm debating adding a few things in. Possibly thinking either Glycergrow 2 or White Flood? Would GG and Green Mag mix well together? Any recommendations? I wish I had Promore Frosted Cinnamon Bun in a large size! Thanks!

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey man! Your base stack looks great.

I would suggest White Flood, due the fact it'll help give you some extra push in the gym. GG is more about the pump. But yes, GG and Green Mag mix together. I also wish the promore came in larger sizes, but we will see what the future has

If you have any other questions, just ask.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigSmurfy View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm about to start a new program which includes many weighted compound movements plus an even amount of bodyweight movements. I would like to maintain an elite level of fitness, while maintaining leaness, and doing a slow, clean bulk.

My current stack is:

CL Orange Triad
    CL Oxiomega Fish Oil
    CL Blue Gene
    Cl Green Mag

I'm debating adding a few things in. Possibly thinking either Glycergrow 2 or White Flood? Would GG and Green Mag mix well together? Any recommendations? I wish I had Promore Frosted Cinnamon Bun in a large size! Thanks!
    WF - Do you workout in the mornings/afternoons? Do you have a hard time getting into the zone? If you don't have a hard time getting into your workout - you probably don't need a pre workout.

GG and GM does not mix - you would need to mix GG into yogurt or shoot it dry.

I think your stack is fine. If you really wanted to add something I'd consider Purple Wraath intra workout. If you don't typically take pre-workouts I'd say hold off on that until you really start to feel you are dragging at the gym.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    let us know what you decided on
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831