NavyBlu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

this is where im starting...need advice

ok so first year out of college got a desk job and long story short, i didnt take into consideration the sedentary lifestyle and put on about 25-30 pounds. as of januaray 1 i started doing my first ever cut.

up until this point i had always been lifting weights 3 times a week since i was 12, so i have always had a great deal of muscle mass. the only thing that changed over the years was diet. obviously drinking more when i turned 21 and all that stuff.

anyway 2 months into my cut i have noticed some changes, but not changes like all of these other guys have been doing. i always read the transformation of the day and some guys on there have been making some radical changes and i feel like im stuck in neutral. below is what i have been doing:

MWF - cardio...1 hour split between swimming, biking, elliptical OR mixed martial arts for 2 hours
    T-chest and tris -alternate between hi rep and low rep every two weeks, exercises change every 4 followed by 20 mins HIIT
    Thur: same for legs followed by Hiit
    sat: back and bis, also same, followed by HIIT

i started at 235, havnt checked weight recently but im not overly concerned with weight, just want to get cut enough to have tight abs, getting a six pack is a little too far as i will still want to enjoy life and eat and drink, as soon as i get there.

My diet looks like this:

5am: protein shake, 1/2 cup oats with some applesauce, yogurt
    8am: 3 turkey slices, half a bell pepper or carrots, 2 cups green tea
    11am: chx breast with either brown rice or a veggie, string cheese
    2: MRP lite
    5: chx/lean beef/salmon with a veggie

1+ gallons of water a day

i have not calculated everything out as most people have but it is pretty clean and about a half hour before each meal i get hunger pains so i figure i must be eating the right amount

so i have enough muscle mass to keep my metabolism high. what could i be doing wrong? i know it is only two months into it but i feel like i should be moving faster after seeing all of these other transformations. should i focus more on cardio and less on weights?

also...in detremining how cut you are, what is the best light to use? my bathroom light makes it look like i have definition between my chest and abdomen but thats it. and the light in my room makes me look more defined, where if i flex my obliques, you can see the line that separates the oblique from the front abs. what bf% does this sound like i could be at?

thanks

sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000)
    how many cals are you getting per day/amount of protein? looks like your meal plan is lacking a little in food and nutrients...do you ever feel tired or worn out? id try to up the amounts to build some mass and if you want more muscle you should try lifting low reps w/ heavier weights (you can always warm up with high rep/low weight if uw ant). i really enjoy cardio and i think its necessary to keep your heart in shape so i think you should keep it in there and it'll help keep the fat increase at bay. remember, the more muscle you have the more cals your body is gonna burn (muscle burns more than fat)
    Michael Scott: Would I rather be feared or loved? Um... Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you weigh 235lbs and you're eating barely enough food for a 150lb school girl
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.