Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cant sleep at night!

Does anyone else have trouble going to sleep at night? I've noticed that since I've started my cutting diet about 4 weeks ago, it has been hard to sleep at night. I am on ephedrine, but I don't take it after 3:00PM, and I try to go to bed at 12:30AM, so I don't think that would really keep me from sleeping.

I do cardio in the morning at 8:00AM for about an hour (combo of medium intensity and then high intensity at the end) and I lift weights at about 6:00PM. At first I thought it may be the weight lifting boosing my metabolism, but I used to not have trouble sleeping before my cutting phase.

I was so tired today because I couldn't sleep and because of that, I couldn't work out today

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Going low of carbs can make sleeping difficult, too...also, think about it...you're burning fat, which is a more powerful source of fuel for the body (9 calories per gram).
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagan123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll throw in my .02 on this. I've had similar issues when cutting and exercising pretty intensely 2 times a day.

Sometimes if I drop a day of the cardio or just have a day off it really helps. I don't necessarily know why.

GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take some "Quil" that will knock you out.

Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyoctane23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by reagan123 View Post
    I'll throw in my .02 on this. I've had similar issues when cutting and exercising pretty intensely 2 times a day.

Sometimes if I drop a day of the cardio or just have a day off it really helps. I don't necessarily know why.
    I've done that and I agree it does help, but I can't always be taking days off, you know? I can kind of agree with the previous statment about since I'm burning more fat, I have more energy...but I'm always so tired at night and I can't figure out just why I can't fall asleep! It's very frustrating!!

Originally Posted by GetShredded View Post
    Take some "Quil" that will knock you out.
    Are you refering to NyQuil (spelling?)?

Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have the same problem as you pretty much insomnia actually, try melatonin it helps me a tad.

enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its the ephedrine. I wouldn't take it past about 1:30pm. If that doesn't help, take a sleep aid like Tylenol PM or Unisom.
    The fight is won or lost in the gym.

Strenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    have sex
    Misc Survivorman #13

You are not as strong as you look - only as strong as your lifts

100% Whey
    Animal Cut
    Animal Pump
    Vitamin B2

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of strength left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

-E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont take any fat burners or stimulants but when im cutting i find it pretty hard to sleep. I'm Iranian and when i cant sleep i fire up the shisha but i dont think you'll really be into that. Best thing to do is stretch properly before bed, then tense your muscle groups and hold, do this one by one for each muscle group and it might help you relax a bit, then you just gotta lie there and clear ure head.