oMattyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Time to Shred! 17 y/o Needing Advice!

17 years old and on my first official cut for summer! Just needing some advice and would like to see what people have to say about cutting and burning fat. I'm currently on a calorie deficit and do HIIT cardio (treadmill - 30 sprinting intervals). I'm trying to maintain as much muscle as possible of course, my diet is good. (150g protein, 220-250g carbs, 60g fat). So, really. I would just like any other advice or exercises hat are great for fat loss.

Many Thanks 👍

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by oMattyo View Post
    17 years old and on my first official cut for summer! Just needing some advice and would like to see what people have to say about cutting and burning fat. I'm currently on a calorie deficit and do HIIT cardio (treadmill - 30 sprinting intervals). I'm trying to maintain as much muscle as possible of course, my diet is good. (150g protein, 220-250g carbs, 60g fat). So, really. I would just like any other advice or exercises hat are great for fat loss.

Many Thanks ��
    Lift weights, calorie deficit, no need for HIIT

Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000)
    There no magic exercise that helps lose fat. Losing fat is dependent on being in a caloric deficit. How tall are you? At 155lbs, i'm not sure cutting is ideal for you.

Originally Posted by Nytmair View Post
    There no magic exercise that helps lose fat. Losing fat is dependent on being in a caloric deficit. How tall are you? At 155lbs, i'm not sure cutting is ideal for you.
    I'm 6 foot tall, I want to cut my body fat as lower abs are not visible

BingoBerty is not very well liked. (-100) BingoBerty is not very well liked. (-100) BingoBerty is not very well liked. (-100) BingoBerty is not very well liked. (-100) BingoBerty is not very well liked. (-100) BingoBerty is not very well liked. (-100) BingoBerty is not very well liked. (-100) BingoBerty is not very well liked. (-100) BingoBerty is not very well liked. (-100) BingoBerty is not very well liked. (-100) BingoBerty is not very well liked. (-100)
    Got any pictures?

Seems pretty low to be honest.

Originally Posted by BingoBerty View Post
    Got any pictures?

Seems pretty low to be honest.
    I may get a picture up soon, but I believe i'm around 13% BF...upper abs are fairly well defined, middle section and lower abs are totally not visible...I may be classed as. 'Skinny fat' I am not sure, but I'm around am 31 inch waist so am by no means large - Am majorly confused at what to do.
    Btw, thank you for your time.

Nicklk1795 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicklk1795 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicklk1795 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicklk1795 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicklk1795 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicklk1795 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicklk1795 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicklk1795 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicklk1795 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicklk1795 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicklk1795 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    6' 155 lbs, cutting? yes please post a picture
    September 1 - 225

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would eat well and build up next few years.

No cutting.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Originally Posted by Nicklk1795 View Post
    6' 155 lbs, cutting? yes please post a picture
    Some people may say I am too light/small to be cutting, but I've also read/watched people like Christian Guzman who advise to drop below 10% BF before bulking so my abs are therefore visible. Here's a picture...so my goals are to cut for summer so abs are visible, then lean bulk again.
    Attached Images

Bump

Bump

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You have nothing to shred to. An extended cut will likely leave you NOT looking as good as you think.

Originally Posted by lee__d View Post
    You have nothing to shred to. An extended cut will likely leave you NOT looking as good as you think.
    So you'd advise a lean bulk? Also, after you bulk is it "easier " to cut down for visible ab...basically am I likely to get visible abs at the moment on my cut?
    Btw, I do understand your point