Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Mmmm...why not? It takes literally like five minutes out of your day, and there are tons of FREE calorie calculators online.
    My God I hate when people say this. I won't even go into how the documentary focused a lot on childhood obesity and how utterly ridiculous it is to suggest that children count calories.

If you have experience eyeballing portion sizes, and are only counting calories and not macros, or if you're doing meal prep, then yeah it might take 5 - 10 minutes out of your day.

Want to go to a bbq at you're friend's place? Better bring a portable scale and start weighing!

Want to make your gf/bf a home cooked meal? Better pick a simple recipe and start reading those nutrition labels!

Want to try out that new restaurant they opened downtown? You're out of luck because they don't post calories online!
    Row from the floor.
    Eat the damned yolk.

"When I see a program that says three sets of eight reps? That's the stupidest f****** thing ever. If it doesn't have a specific percentage based on a specific max, it's useless." -Jim Wendler

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Caezar07 View Post
    My God I hate when people say this. I won't even go into how the documentary focused a lot on childhood obesity and how utterly ridiculous it is to suggest that children count calories.

If you have experience eyeballing portion sizes, and are only counting calories and not macros, or if you're doing meal prep, then yeah it might take 5 - 10 minutes out of your day.

Want to go to a bbq at you're friend's place? Better bring a portable scale and start weighing!

Want to make your gf/bf a home cooked meal? Better pick a simple recipe and start reading those nutrition labels!

Want to try out that new restaurant they opened downtown? You're out of luck because they don't post calories online!
    Children can't count calories, and they have no control over what people feed them. Nor should they by any means count calories or do anything that might lead them to obsess about food in the future. They are growing so it would be ridiculous to try to calculate their macros anyway.

I was just commenting how easy tracking is nowadays. Yeah, in the beginning it might take a little effort to count your macros, but when you learn what you are eating, it's easy to eyeball.
    I do all my cuts just guesstimating and I'm fine.
    I don't care if you wanna go to the restaurants or not read nutritional labels, and eat junk all day long. I was just commenting that calorie/macro counting has been made extremely easy with free online apps. You basically don't have to do anything to find out what and how much you should be eating.