SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SignOfTheTimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question about Multivitamin powder and vitamin solubility

So I've started taking this multi recently - http://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/complet...ex-powder.html

I have trouble swallowing tablets so I use the powder form instead, I mix it with water and I've noticed that no matter how much I try there is always some residual powder at the bottom of my shaker that does not want to mix. Several vitamins are not water-soluble (Vitamin D for example), so is that what I'm seeing at the bottom? If not, how exactly do they get these fat-soluble vitamins in such a form that they will mix in water? Am I actually missing out on a lot of the vitamins and minerals because they're not mixing? I should point out most of the powder seems to mix and it's only a small amount that remains but then, we're only dealing with small amounts of minerals/vitamins here so it could still be significant

Hopefully that makes some sense, I realize this probably isn't an easy question to answer without actually being able to test the residue or whatever. Just basically looking for anyone with experience using powdered multis

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't you just add in a bit of water once your shaker is empty, swirl it around and chug down the remaining residue? That's what I do with other powdered supps. Very few dissolve completely

ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000) ManintheStreet is just really nice. (+1000)
    I personally dont know which vitamins if any will be sitting at the bottom. But if you really are that worried on missing out, swirl the dregs and gulp em down.
    The day I got abs is the day I got grabs.
    ( . )( . )

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    as with any powdered supplement there is going to be a little residual at the bottom of your shaker . you may need to add in a bit more water ( I have done this in the past with other supplements and works wonders with the residual). As for missing out on the nutrients , yes you may be losing some but nothing crazy.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)