jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hair removal, waxing?

Guys, I wonder if anyone can share some secrets on their hair removal procedures, lol I thought I'd get more info in the female department but the thread was deleted...
    The issue is that when I've shaved for my competitions I get some bad looking razor burns and I don't think my skin get so smooth as it should be. Especially "downstairs".
    Have any of you any experience with waxing? And if I choose to, should I wax a time or twice in advance? Some mentioned you can get a rash first time.

jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone?

BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jeff, I don't know anything about male waxing lol, but I guess it's not that different. Yes, you should do at least one test run before you wax for your competition, I would have done a couple if I were you. So, when you're ready and prepare for competition, set up an appointment for waxing. I always had it done 4-5 days prior to show date. Don't wait any closer, your skin needs some time before you start applying the tanning lotions.

Sayer90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get my chest waxed from time to time (didn't do competition yet so no xp there). As BikiniGurl says I would advice you to make an appointment and try it, most of the times the place where you do it can give you some advice about rash (and maybe lotion for your skin to not get any rash etc).
    Instagram: https://instagram.com/sayersgym/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/SayerThomas

[i]The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.[/i] - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got waxed before my first contest - entire body. Hurt like a bitch and still had to go back and shave spots because it doesn't get 100% of the hair off, especially the first time you get waxed. It's also pricey.

I use Coochy by Pure Romance which is a rash free shave cream and it's amazing. Use it from head to toe without issues.

PM if you want a link - my wife is a consultant for them and sells the products.

Lets say I did one or two sessions with laser, would that make it easier to shave or wax?

(strange things keeps happening, I asked this in a specific laser hair removal thread and the whole thread disappeared)

Sayer90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jeff990 View Post
    Lets say I did one or two sessions with laser, would that make it easier to shave or wax?

(strange things keeps happening, I asked this in a specific laser hair removal thread and the whole thread disappeared)
    Permanent laser? No experience there sorry
    Instagram: https://instagram.com/sayersgym/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/SayerThomas

[i]The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.[/i] - Arnold Schwarzenegger

BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikiniGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've had laser myself, and I'm pretty sure just a couple of treatments would make your growth less dense and coarse. Can't hurt to try (actually it hurts lol )

MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nair everywhere three days out. After tan I touchup with a dry electric, very very carefully so as not to irritate skin.
    2014 1st place Bikini Master's Northern Canadian Classic
    2014 4th place Bikini Master's Western Canadian Naturals
    2015 4th place CFBB/IFBB BC Provincials

Upcoming:
    2015 CFBB/IFBB Canadian Nationals - Pro Card

@fawnlavonne
    www.********.com/pages/Fawn-Lavonne-Bikini-Competitor/1498615020387842

Ok, so now I've got waxed pretty much all body for my last weekend competition - not a pleasant experience if I have to tell. F... it did hurt
    Still interested if some of you guys have tried laser hair removal?!

Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ok, so now I've got waxed pretty much all body for my last weekend competition - not a pleasant experience if I have to tell. F... it did hurt
    Still interested if some of you guys have tried laser hair removal?!
    Waxing usually gets less painful after a while (after having maxed multiple times)

musclemaniax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jenny95 View Post
    Waxing usually gets less painful after a while (after having maxed multiple times)
    True! Much less painful after a couple of times.
    Thought I was going to die first time I got waxed, especially downstairs. Ouch!

Originally Posted by Jenny95 View Post
    OK, thanks!