Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    HS sweetheart for 7 years
    cheated on me with her bestfriends brother sloots gon sloot i aint even mad
    now is a college dropout working at target

JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by sharepass11 View Post
    dunno if you frauding, but this guy flexing his biceps made a thread here while ago. heres the thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9102911&page=1

lmfao gg

cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by schoobs View Post
    I went from this:

To this:

The ex is doing ok, we went NC but our moms go to the same church so randomly they'll small talk and ill hear news about her. The wife is 100x better in my humble opinion.

You remind me of a combination Frank Mir and Chino Moreno :

and

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Schweric View Post
    Broke Up With Her While She Was In Bootcamp Cause She Was A Sloot And I Found Some Chit Out. Less Than A Year Later She Marries Some Dude And Now She's Getting Divorced. Gained Weight And Got A Bunch Of Poverty Tattoos. Her Age Now: 20

Feels SO Good man.
    Strong location. Do I know this chick?

Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't know where she is at in life. I blocked her on everything imaginable....ebay, pinterest, maybe even paypal lol

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why dont ya'll just move on and stop looking back at these broads and where they are ?

SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sharepass11 View Post
    dunno if you frauding, but this guy flexing his biceps made a thread here while ago. heres the thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9102911&page=1
    nice detective work, but 0/10 for effort since i didnt bother making it hard to find. the pic was already on the misc.
    not frauding, that's my old house's kitchen, my pwo and booze and my hands in the pic.
    *perth crew*
    *brutal/black/death metal crew*
    *vegeta crew*
    *only accepts requests from friends IRL crew*

B: 135lb
    D: 230lb

sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SkinCoffin View Post
    nice detective work, but 0/10 for effort since i didnt bother making it hard to find. the pic was already on the misc.
    not frauding, that's my old house's kitchen, my pwo and booze and my hands in the pic.
    if thats your hand i can see a tattoo.

post pic of your hand with the tatoo written misc on it
    Crepuscular

daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my 3 ex GF's are all now married and im single and depressed...
    * MINNESOTA VIKINGS *

* THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME MISC IS A COUPLE OF DRINKS *

baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AuBrah View Post
    Not sure. I've got better things to think about than then them.
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Originally Posted by killapig View Post
    First time venturing into the misc in a very long time but thought i'd share. Dated a girl for 6.5 years and I broke it off. My ex has not moved on she is clinging on to anything she can. She is best friends with my mom, moved in with her for about a year and finally moved out about a year ago. Now she's becoming best friends with my best friends girlfriend. I've been trying to do about everything I can to move on but she's there ****ing with my life for about 4 years now. I finally gave my mom a choice me or her and haven't talked to my mom since. I've had to block my ex's number because she won't leave me the **** alone even though I've been in a new relationship for 2.5 years now which she is fully aware of. Now looking at moving out of state maybe Texas or Florida so I can get far away from the BS I've been dealing with for the last few years..
    That's rough brah... You should def move to another place and start over, that'd probably do you good.
    Always pick #4 crew

JustJackedJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustJackedJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustJackedJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustJackedJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustJackedJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustJackedJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustJackedJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustJackedJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustJackedJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustJackedJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustJackedJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    Havent talked to since, but she was 42kg/92lb and still had an ass. Took her virginity and we dated for 2-3 years. Here's her current profile pic:

This next one I lost my virginity to when I was 16 or so and she had a boyfriend. She then started dating me. After she dumped me, she went on to date some army dude, he got her pregnant and left her. She then went on to marry another nerd guy who is gonna look after her baby and they live in Mt Druitt, NSW. (A known ****hole of Sydney's West. Includes stabbings, people on welfare, tongan community and drug addicts.
    Looks like she locked out on the leg press brah
    +++++---Forever wearing a hoodie even in summer cause small crew---+++++

Poverty hairline of peace crew

Gym Bests - KG (Yet to compete):
    S--------B------D
    180/Poverty/245

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    First ex went on to get pregnant by two different dudes, most probably got into drugs (she's easily influenced and these guys were users) and now she's desperate to find a guy like me. We got back in touch 7 years after we broke up, and I couldn't even look at her because I was holding laughter in. She was close to anorexic, her voice was excruciatingly high and she was dumb, oh my so dumb. The worst thing is I got her pregnant as well (she said to trust her on the pill, and after we broke up she told me she miscarried a couple of months in). To this day I consider it my luckiest escape. After we caught up she sent me a FB message asking to be friends, didn't even respond.

Second girl is living in Hungary, not sure what she's doing. I met her on an MMO, hence the long distance. I know what you readers are thinking but honestly I hadn't been with someone in 6 years and being a European she found my betaness charming. I still maintain she was my first love because we connected far better than the previous girl regardless of the distance, even though it was 3x as short a relationship. I saw her FB recently because my current squeeze wanted to see her and she's aged 10 years in 3.

Third ex went to Bolivia for humanitarian purposes, promised to contact me on her return and guess what she didn't. She has a new BF and seems to be still doing humanitarian work/travelling. I was real phucking bitter but I'm glad we broke up because I got to meet other girls. Once again I know her status because the current girl wanted to see her.

Fourth is doing a PHD in Neurological sciences, I still have her on FB and feel tempted to chat to her as I'm over her and want to be amicable but then I realise what's the point. Doesn't seem to have a new guy.

Fifth, we never became official but she maintains it was a relationship because of the time we spent together. She's doing a Masters in some media degree, pops to Israel on occasion as a result of her Jewish heritage and willingness to volunteer her first aid services there. We're still friends, mostly because she found a new guy and in doing so not only got over me but ceased to resent me for practically monkey-branching onto someone else. I knew it would happen, hence why we never became official it was just the matter of meeting someone I had chemistry with (or her meeting someone who actually wanted to be her BF).

Cliffs:

First girl is phucked up by drugs and kids - NC
    Second girl has aged badly and appears to still be single (probably because she's really high strung) - NC
    Third does humanitarian work/travelling and has new guy - NC
    Fourth is doing a PHD, still single - Friends on FB but NC
    Fifth is doing a Masters, has a new guy who actually wants her - Still friends

killapig is just really nice. (+1000) killapig is just really nice. (+1000) killapig is just really nice. (+1000) killapig is just really nice. (+1000) killapig is just really nice. (+1000) killapig is just really nice. (+1000) killapig is just really nice. (+1000) killapig is just really nice. (+1000) killapig is just really nice. (+1000) killapig is just really nice. (+1000) killapig is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by baraka28 View Post
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

That's rough brah... You should def move to another place and start over, that'd probably do you good.
    Appreciate the advice, that's what I'm thinking too