Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    I think a lot of Miscers are very goal oriented and like to improve and build up their lives and themselves. This is a bodybuilding site after all. When you have a steady job, steady gym schedule, can be home to work on side projects, etc. you are working towards some goal and it feels like you're using your time to improve. I get 4 weeks a year vacation at work and a lot of the time I'll take a week off and not go anywhere. People always ask me. "Where are you going?" and when I say nowhere they look at me like I'm weird but I legit enjoy just spending the week sleeping in every day, going to the gym, catching up on some non-work stuff I have been slacking off on, etc. After one of these "vacations" I'm usually:

1. Rested
    2. I've still been keeping up with my lifting, maybe even made more gainz cause I was getting more sleep
    3. All the extra stuff that was piling up is taken care of (car in order, condo cleaned, finances in order, caught up with some friends I haven't been able to make time for the previous couple months, etc.) so now I can relax
    4. Probably saved money cause I didn't spend money commuting to work and actually had time to cook my own meals (I eat out a lot when working)
    5. I feel accomplished and ready to get back to work.

When you take a week to travel you make some new memories but when you come back you are:

1. Exhausted (assuming not beach vacation)
    2. Sore as hell at gym cause you took time off, lifts are probably down
    3. Have less money cause you just blew money on the vacation
    4. All those "cool people you met" you'll probably never see again so they are just memories that don't actually make ANY difference to your life going forward
    etc.

When you think like this traveling seems almost retarded.
    Your life sounds boring as hell, wtf, no thx Jeff.

zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thr3E6 View Post
    because it lets them post more pictures to social media that can receive likes.

/thread

It's always the decently attractive - very attractive girls who put so much importance on traveling. Probably because they get tired of slooting their body on social media, that they want to believe that they can receive praise for something other than their teddies.
    I look at it from a different side - my hypothesis is that the non-attractive chicks tend to not be as social, are not comfortable going out and meeting new people, posting pics on social media or being in a bathsuit. Which all comes down to the attractive chicks just living the life full of cocks and balls because they can. Well, why not?

I don't have instagram nor any of my friends or girl friends are attention seekers with traveling so I may not be seeing the real picture, but there is a lot of people who like to travel. It allows you to break off of your daily routine, be careless, with no responsibilities, for the time of your vacation. I will take that. All within tropical environment.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb go to destitute third world country on vacation
    brb selfie with a poor, homeless child
    brb ******** 'omg cuuuuutest kid!!!'
    brb kid probably thinking, 'who is this entitled white bitch and why is she touching me and snapping pictures of me rather than feeding me?'
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb just gonna stay in my own little bubble the rest of my life and never experience different cultures

op what have you contributed to society

edit: hnggg would rather just play video games and post about it on the misc, brb contributing to society, brb goals

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1316525241
    I am about that life Jerrel

Starting weight: 8.6 lbs

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think a lot of Miscers are very goal oriented and like to improve and build up their lives and themselves. This is a bodybuilding site after all. When you have a steady job, steady gym schedule, can be home to work on side projects, etc. you are working towards some goal and it feels like you're using your time to improve. I get 4 weeks a year vacation at work and a lot of the time I'll take a week off and not go anywhere. People always ask me. "Where are you going?" and when I say nowhere they look at me like I'm weird but I legit enjoy just spending the week sleeping in every day, going to the gym, catching up on some non-work stuff I have been slacking off on, etc. After one of these "vacations" I'm usually:

1. Rested
    2. I've still been keeping up with my lifting, maybe even made more gainz cause I was getting more sleep
    3. All the extra stuff that was piling up is taken care of (car in order, condo cleaned, finances in order, caught up with some friends I haven't been able to make time for the previous couple months, etc.) so now I can relax
    4. Probably saved money cause I didn't spend money commuting to work and actually had time to cook my own meals (I eat out a lot when working)
    5. I feel accomplished and ready to get back to work.

When you take a week to travel you make some new memories but when you come back you are:

1. Exhausted (assuming not beach vacation)
    2. Sore as hell at gym cause you took time off, lifts are probably down
    3. Have less money cause you just blew money on the vacation
    4. All those "cool people you met" you'll probably never see again so they are just memories that don't actually make ANY difference to your life going forward
    etc.

When you think like this traveling seems almost retarded.
    You sound like Chris aka GoodLookingLoser at 25...

Cliffs:

Dude didn't 'have fun' during his early and mid 20's, and deeply regretted it.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    They don't TRAVEL. What they mean by travel is hit up some club resorts, get out of their mind drunk, take a whole bunch of dick, take selfies everywhere without actually looking at anything while posting it all to social media...

Then they can come home and tell everyone how enlightened and well-traveled they are. Reality is the only thing they're well-versed at is venereal disease.

Don't get it twisted, women don't travel like we do. They go penis poaching.

Also, almost forgot sausage beach leg pics by the tonne

TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol @ my parents telling me to save traveling for when i get older and have more security

no, i'm 19 and if there was ever a time for me to fuk off to the middle of bumfuk nowhere for 2 months right now is the time
    "It is an illusion that youth is happy, an illusion of those who have lost it; but the young know they are wretched for they are full of the truthless ideal which have been instilled into them, and each time they come in contact with the real, they are bruised and wounded."

BeanieBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeanieBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeanieBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeanieBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeanieBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeanieBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeanieBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeanieBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeanieBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeanieBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeanieBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They get to see what other men are like down under. Nom sayin?

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bar182 View Post
    Why do you even bother to go outside?
    Because certain things give me a buzz and/or bring me pleasure. Things like riding my motorbike (often at high speeds), having sex, drinking occasionally, discussing various issues with friends, making jokes, meeting people, etc. I can do all these things WITHOUT putting my entire life on hold for 1-2 weeks.

With that said, I've been to Scotland, Ireland, Poland, Mexico, Cuba, Dominican, various US States, Australia, and admittedly only a couple Canadian provinces (some of those multiple times) so it's not like I don't travel at all and I do enjoy traveling a bit but just not as much as some people who would probably travel for the next two years straight if they won the lottery. Hell I'm planning a one week trip to Nova Scotia in July but I will be doing it on a Motorbike.
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sloots be acting like they will never get to leave the house ever, once they get hitched.
    sloots be saying i need to travel and use my freedom while i have it.

*freedom meaning=taking foreign cock and posting selfies holding a cocktail on the beach*
    Always finds something wrong with everything crew*

sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Thread killer crew*

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Dude didn't 'have fun' during his early and mid 20's, and deeply regretted it.
    I spent most of my high school and uni years not partying much, just chilling with friends, playing video games, playing guitar, snowboarding, and getting straight A's without really trying. I then spent about age 24-29 riding bikes, partying every weekend, blowing money in clubs, making out with random sl00ts, etc. (All while lifting since about age 16). Why does not traveling all the time have to mean you have a boring life?
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TroyLeroy View Post
    lol @ my parents telling me to save traveling for when i get older and have more security

no, i'm 19 and if there was ever a time for me to fuk off to the middle of bumfuk nowhere for 2 months right now is the time
    GJDM.

Because certain things give me a buzz and/or bring me pleasure. Things like riding my motorbike (often at high speeds), having sex, drinking occasionally, discussing various issues with friends, making jokes, meeting people, etc. I can do all these things WITHOUT putting my entire life on hold for 1-2 weeks.

With that said, I've been to Scotland, Ireland, Poland, Mexico, Cuba, Dominican, various US States, Australia, and admittedly only a couple Canadian provinces (some of those multiple times) so it's not like I don't travel at all and I do enjoy traveling a bit but just not as much as some people who would probably travel for the next two years straight if they won the lottery. Hell I'm planning a one week trip to Nova Scotia in July but I will be doing it on a Motorbike.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TroyLeroy View Post

I'm 30, and I agree.

Before the career, partner and kids come along (if that's what you want long term)... I'd advise you to travel if you have the means and opportunity.

I stayed in Malaysia in non tourist locations for a couple of months and loved it. I wish I did that in a few different places when I was younger.

The first time I understood not just intellectually that the US and Europe aren't the 'center of the world' was whilst attempting to watch Malaysian news after a few weeks. I realized that the majority of westerners like myself had no idea of all the tragic, and interesting things taking place in SE and East asia.

I spent most of my high school and uni years not partying much, just chilling with friends, playing video games, playing guitar, snowboarding, and getting straight A's without really trying. I then spent about age 24-29 riding bikes, partying every weekend, blowing money in clubs, making out with random sl00ts, etc. (All while lifting since about age 16). Why does not traveling all the time have to mean you have a boring life?
    I was just being facetious.

Plus I like goodlookingloser, was an excuse to post the vid.

Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    Not bragging, just saying I enjoy the skill/performance aspect of riding vs cruising around listening to the V twin rumbling. There is a huge difference (though you can enjoy both).
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Girls act like they love to travel, but these bishes haven't even explored their own city.

Chicken alfredo eating, starbucks drinking, pinterest browsing, basic bishes who think Red Lobster is good seafood acting like they are "wanderlust" but don't know any local eateries, breweries, served the city homeless, participated in local culture. Go on an all-inclusive resort in Bahamas, never leave the resort grounds and think they sum chit.
    --= C.E.O. of Pharmacy Rₓ Crew =--
    ~* nO CoNDeM CreW *~
    ++ Positive Misc ++
    ## Always pick 1 crew ##

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it means they can take a lot of new pictures for instagram and look important/cooler (srs)

thats all it is.
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BoneSkinny View Post
    Girls act like they love to travel, but these bishes haven't even explored their own city.

Chicken alfredo eating, starbucks drinking, pinterest browsing, basic bishes who think Red Lobster is good seafood acting like they are "wanderlust" but don't know any local eateries, breweries, served the city homeless, participated in local culture. Go on an all-inclusive resort in Bahamas, never leave the resort grounds and think they sum chit.
    lost it.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYELdude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Traveling is too stressful. Ignorant people everywhere in non-American countries. Stress boarding the plane, stress getting to the hotel, you're literally chitting cash wherever you go.

Once you reach your destination, the sites are cool but only for like 5 minutes then you get bored.

The GOAT life is a stress-free life in a big house right on the beach. Chill with friends on the weekdays and party on the weekends.

usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol once again miscers hating on other people because they're getting attention. that is all this thread boils down to- hater has such low self-esteem that he rages on someone who acts like IDGAF

travel or don't travel. but people hating on someone because they like to explore or see something different from their usual surroundings is just retarded. face it, you are raging because someone is getting instagram hits and YOU are placing so much worth on that despite saying it doesn't matter. you secretly wish you had that attention while saying at the same time that type of attention seeking is retarded

AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 2bds View Post
    top 5 things i couldn't live without:

-netflix
    -traveling
    -food (seriously, i eat ALL the time)
    -my phone
    -cuddling

^^^^^^^^^^ 99% of girl dating profiles
    ****ing spot on LOL
    ~Chipotle every day crew

CoathTreySongz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoathTreySongz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoathTreySongz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoathTreySongz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoathTreySongz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoathTreySongz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoathTreySongz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoathTreySongz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoathTreySongz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoathTreySongz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoathTreySongz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by scullin View Post
    Cringe. Not because it's girls profiles.......cringe because I like the same stuff. LMAO

****in lol same here
    *** Latina Crew ***
    *** Heavy Metal Crew ***

is staying positive! :) Miz-Zou's Avatar
    Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't have a problem with people traveling, as I think everyone should, as it would help a lot of people get over their prejudices.

That being said, I do have a problem with these bishes posting photos of impoverished kids from foreign countries like their Mother Teresa! What are the point of these photos? "Hey, look at me playing with this poor kid! I'm a good person!" If you're doing missionary work, that's great, but leave those pictures on the church website. You can smell the need for validation through the screen.

Would be just as much out of place if you took pictures with your local homeless person, but they aren't doing that because it isn't as glamorous or "IG-worthy".

/rant
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ - Officer of Punk Destruction
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★ - Director of Broadcasting Down Under
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪ - Head of Chocolate Application to Pasty Booty
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$ - President of Ratchet Relations

mWo

datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its all for the gram
    clownbaby has arrived

zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Miz-Zou View Post
    I don't have a problem with people traveling, as I think everyone should, as it would help a lot of people get over their prejudices.

That being said, I do have a problem with these bishes posting photos of impoverished kids from foreign countries like their Mother Teresa! What are the point of these photos? "Hey, look at me playing with this poor kid! I'm a good person!" If you're doing missionary work, that's great, but leave those pictures on the church website. You can smell the need for validation through the screen.

Would be just as much out of place if you took pictures with your local homeless person, but they aren't doing that because it isn't as glamorous or "IG-worthy".

/rant
    You can only blame social media for that. It's easy with few clicks to share your pictures. Miscers hate females for posting vacation pics for having fun, then they hate the others for pics with third world country kids. What is acceptable then ?

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Men like it too. Traveling can be a mind blowing experience if you take the opportunity to immerse yourself in the place you are at.

I do admit though, there is a consensus amongst younger people such as myself (18 - 35) that you have to travel to some foreign land to 'find yourself'. There's plenty to explore around you. I've been to/traveled to 22 states. Only been to Canada and Mexico. Still want to travel outside of North America but I'm just saying there's so much rich history right in your own back yard.

When I first moved to Texas I had my reservations, but there's so much I've learned around here by going to places and exploring.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lamborg View Post
    Lol its to brag about it

I guarantee theres tons of interesting places where everyone lives that they don't even bother to visit

instead people pay money to visit each other's backyards
    this this this

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bar182 View Post
    Why do you even bother to go outside?
    Mirin stats.

5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5aneeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why travel when all the fine women are 1 mile away at my local mall? Nomsayin?

DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Travelling as good a goal as any. Hell it's a lot better than sitting around watching crappy 20 year old cartoons or playing nintendo all day.
    I'm stronger when I'm drunk!