chalger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Low sleep on some days unavoidable - question re. recovery/wkouts

Hello.

This is my first post so wanted to say hello and greet all folks contributing to the forum!

Been following various topics over here but didn't find similar problem I'm currently having.

As I'm temporarily separeted from my family I decided to have another job to boost the pocket (life..), so I have a 925 job, and also do some night shifts as a hotel's receptionist 4 days a week 11pm-6am, where i manage to get 4h nap (if that).

On top of that I've been following the 5x5 workout routine which as a begginer lifter (3rd month running) I find easy follow and perfect for my time frame and current capabilities. However now iron becomes heavier and heavier and am feeling exhausted, so I thought i need to ask the below.

I need to deceide either to have a good sleep ahead of workout or after it, there's no way I may have both. What would you suggest? I understand neither way is perfect and somehow limiting, but this is where I am at present.

Thanks for any answer.
    Chalger

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't thinking timing of when you sleep is as important as getting enough quality sleep. If your feeling exhausted all the time 4hrs is clearly not enough. If it were me I would sleep wake up, caffinnate myself heavily, train, and try to find another time to get more sleep. I can get by on 6hrs pretty well, any less than that and I feel like chit by midday.