Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oneitis a few years ago I texted for a while but I really had no chance and she gave me hope one night by dancing to some country song at the bar one night. After that I saw her at a pool party and they had crawfish and idk how to eat crawfish so I tried to ask her to show me but she showed some other guy instead and I got rustled and didn't talk to her the whole day after that and just got chitfaced drunks srs. Then for like 3-4 months each time I saw her I tried to talk to her but she was giving one word answers and it was clear she had moved on.

Conversations went like this:

HM: Hi whats up oneitis how have you been?
    Oneitis: Hey yeah good
    HM: Having a good night? I'm drunk lol (I drink alcohol to get more confident and out of my shell)
    Oneitis: Yeah
    HM: Okay I'll see you around

Move the clock forward a year. I decide to text her out of the blue. I get the dreaded response: "who is this?"

Cliffs:
    -Meet oneitis at club and she denies my request to dance at first but at end of night we dance
    -I add on FB
    -Text a few times
    -She teaches some other ******* how to eat crawfish instead of me
    -Try to talk to her at club but she denies
    -Text her a year later and she replies with: "who is this"
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think I could pinpoint just one because there have been so many. My life has been like one consecutive failure after another that it's actually comical at this point. I have had so many moments like you guys have wrote about in this thread throughout the course of my life so far that I could tell stories about my failures for hours. For a long time I struggled with handling all of it but I'm content with the way things are now. I don't feel emotion the way I used to anymore, I don't feel happiness, sadness, pain, sympathy, fear, love or any other emotion as strong as I used to.

Emotions like love and sadness pass just like anything else

I don't like talking to strangers or even anyone I know anymore and I don't seek interaction with women at all. They are all so fake and shallow that I feel like they have nothing to offer me, not a single one that I have ever dated has ever brought anything to my life. Their entire existence is an attempt to gain attention and validation from people they don't know or barely even know and that makes me sick

Most women who I see that I have short interactions with throughout the course of my day seem nice enough when I do something like hold a door for them they say thank you but I have no interest in interacting beyond that. I guess things falling apart with one particular woman and they way they did really changed me and I will never look at life the same

icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    Oneitis a few years ago I texted for a while but I really had no chance and she gave me hope one night by dancing to some country song at the bar one night. After that I saw her at a pool party and they had crawfish and idk how to eat crawfish so I tried to ask her to show me but she showed some other guy instead and I got rustled and didn't talk to her the whole day after that and just got chitfaced drunks srs. Then for like 3-4 months each time I saw her I tried to talk to her but she was giving one word answers and it was clear she had moved on.

Conversations went like this:

HM: Hi whats up oneitis how have you been?
    Oneitis: Hey yeah good
    HM: Having a good night? I'm drunk lol (I drink alcohol to get more confident and out of my shell)
    HM: Okay I'll see you around

Move the clock forward a year. I decide to text her out of the blue. I get the dreaded response: "who is this?"

Cliffs:
    -Meet oneitis at club and she denies my request to dance at first but at end of night we dance
    -I add on FB
    -Text a few times
    -She teaches some other ******* how to eat crawfish instead of me
    -Try to talk to her at club but she denies
    -Text her a year later and she replies with: "who is this"
    That's rough bro. Good luck with things, that must not have been easy. You'll make it

bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Long read, but I think I have the most pathetic story. This happened when I was 19

- Its halloween and I see these two hot twin girls ones a police officer and ones a firefighter
    - I go approach them and we had a good convo. They were from California and liked my redneck costume. Lots of laughing, they seemed down
    - I introduced them to my friends (huge mistake)
    - One of them said she wanted to buy me and her a shot, so we go up to the bar and I she orders two shots of fireball (I didnt want it but who can refuse a free drink)
    - I accidentally choke on my drink and it comes out my nose and onto the bar table
    - The lesbian bar tender gives me a towel and I wipe it up and then go to the washroom to clean out my nose because it was burning, when I come back some friends of my friends who I intro'd the girls to were trying to hit them up
    - I grabbed one of the girls brought her to the dance floor with me and we grinded hard
    - I try to make out with her but she pulls back and says she has a boyfriend in the military (shows me her phone)
    - asks if we can just be friends I agree.
    - My friends and I bounce to some house party at a dorm nearby and the twins come with us
    - the party was **** so we went back to the bar. The whole time we're walking back girl with bf is flirting with my friend
    - I go back to my table, and I see her make out with him and then she started crying because she cheated
    - I try and hit up the other twin bring her back to the dance floor, we dance and everything seems good but she's not down to make out.
    - Im about to leave with my friends but my manlet indian buddy (5'3" tall) and his other aesthetic white friend stayed back with them.
    - I decide to dance with the second twin one more time, I ask for a kiss good night, we have a light peck on the lips, I run back to my friends but the bus left from campus so I went back to the bar. We chilled and then went back with the girls to their aparment
    - I walk back with the girls and my buddies. The cheating sloot keeps mentioning how horny she is.
    - I enter their apartment, we chill
    - white friend was with cheating sloot, I was in the room with second girl, other buddy was outside.
    - I see a photo on the wall of some old lady with her, ask her who she is, apparantly it's her dead mother. At this point its pretty silent in the room and she just starts to sleep. I'm too nervous to do anything, plus she didnt seem down anyway
    - I leave the room and go outside to sit on the couch. My other buddy went in. Both of them got laid, while I sat in the cold ass family room and cried.
    - after cheating sloot ****ed white guy, he left, she saw me shivering got a blanket and covered me up. I pretended I was sleeping because I didnt want her to see my tears.
    - I msged my dad to pick me up.
    - I spent the whole ride home just mentioning how pathetic I was, and how I wasn't going to amount to anything in life

Edit: Oh ya shortly after this I went out on two separate occasions one where I got rejected like 20 times but then almost got laid at the end of the night until the girls fat friend cockblocked me. The other time I got rejected non stop. At one point I remember approaching a group of girls and saying "hey how are you all tonight" they responded by laughing in my face and saying "why the **** would you think we'd actually talk to you." Normally I wouldnt care but with all the other **** that happened before, it saddened me a lot.

The sum of all these moments constituted the most FA period of my life.
    Last edited by bhangu92; 04-17-2015 at 09:46 PM.
    ***Canadian Crew***

boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't really have any particular stories--let's just say age 12-17 was one big glorious FA moment.

Included:

kept asking promiscuous girl out and wondering why she kept picking bad boys while envisioning our life together
    not being able to look at even mildly attractive girls in the eyes
    or be around them for that point

My last true "obvious missed chance" would be shortly before my 18th birthday. Moved out of home and into big ass house with bud. Already had a bed for my room and everything, but it wasn't very comfortable. We were throwing a party and this girl lays on my bed and says "this bed feels like it'd be really good for fuking." My FA self replied "nah, it's pretty damn uncomfortable" and promptly walked out the room.

OH LAWD

But for all you FAs out there. Shortly after that incident I began paying attention to what I was doing wrong / right. I failed many times, but I learned the system rather quickly. And I made it. You can too. There is hope.
    Use coupon code BEARD for 5% off your order at truenutrition.com

♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Being a virgin senior year of college at arguably one of the best schools in the world for getting laid by attractive women.

Oh how times have changed. Gotta hit rock bottom before you can recreate yourself

*not an actual brand Proteinator's Avatar
    Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Right now!
    Friends moved on with life - No social circle left
    Unaesthetic as **** - working on it srs
    Broke - free stuff pl0x

ayy lmao
    **12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**
    *Ayy lmao crew**

"OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Hermes_OG

Current/Goal (lbs)
    B 250x2 / 275x1
    S 250 x5 / 315x1
    D 360 X5 /405x1
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I ate lunch in the bathroom stall everyday in high school. srs.

JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sices View Post
    Senior prom. I stayed home and played video games. Hasn't gotten much better from there.

Fukin lol at my life. Just lol.
    tfw junior prom is tomorrow and gonna be at home

inb4 teen misc -------------->

Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KyBrah32 View Post
    playing runescape and getting blackout drunk by myself in the middle of the day when I was 16-17..did that a couple of times
    This, brb pouring water in parents liquor stash so they wont notice

Originally Posted by JeffereyTyrone View Post
    tfw junior prom is tomorrow and gonna be at home

inb4 teen misc -------------->

DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Senior year of high school:

-quit my school's basketball team to have more time playing WoW
    -went straight back home after school to play WoW
    -got invited to plenty parties but would rather staying home playing WoW
    -had girls asked me out to prom but would rather save money for WoW subscription (turned down a girl in the middle of the cafeteria after she asked me loudly on the spot. Got branded an ******* the rest of the year.)
    -basically disconnected with everyone in high school to play a fking game. In my defense, I broke off with my high school oneitis after she moved out of state. I was pretty depressed and WoW was the only thing keeping me from missing her. Still no excuse for being such a beta loser though. This set me back years into college socially.
    US Navy Brah
    *Get aesthetic or die mirin' crew*
    *Chipotle double chicken crew*
    *Cutting with fast food crew*

B: 225
    S: 405
    D: too much of a ******* to do deads

JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeffereyTyrone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kronwall View Post
    This, brb pouring water in parents liquor stash so they wont notice

I'm 17 brah

T0rtilla is just really nice. (+1000) T0rtilla is just really nice. (+1000) T0rtilla is just really nice. (+1000) T0rtilla is just really nice. (+1000) T0rtilla is just really nice. (+1000) T0rtilla is just really nice. (+1000) T0rtilla is just really nice. (+1000) T0rtilla is just really nice. (+1000) T0rtilla is just really nice. (+1000) T0rtilla is just really nice. (+1000) T0rtilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    My grandparents love going to movies and I used to live by them. They invited me to an ironman 2 matinee when I was like a sophomore in HS at a new school. After the movie all three of us had to use the bathrooms, and I came out first and saw a bunch of juniors/seniors who I was kinda starting to be friends with. They asked me who I was with and I just kind of stuttered and then my grandparents walked out while I was mid-sentence

Everyone just bertstared for a sec and then burst out laughing and we just left awkwardly without saying anything . Wasn't really a big deal in the long run but I still cringe hard every time I think about it

Boxing/Wrestling Brah Rousinthehous's Avatar
    Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Horizon92 View Post
    Actually, I have a worse one.

This was around 9th grade I believe. I'm hanging with a friend of mine and we sit on the computer chatting with my friends GF on MSN. Its via my account, and I ask her like "hey you know ur friend Jenny? Can I have her MSN info so I can add her?" just tryna be friendly n chit

And then I get tore another angus. Remember I was overweight as fuk when I was a teenager.. And my mates GF says like "nah.. she isnt interested in u cuz ur fat. And either way she is so small you would kill her if u had sex hahaahahaha"

I was like ... arrite brb commiting suicide
    Aww pukk man! Well at least you're here now on BBing - Pick up some knowledge and better yourself for yourself. Forget those sloots hahaha.
    4 Month Cut Progress - Start: 188lbs 30%BF --> Current 149lbs 14%BF. [Finished]
    3 Month Bulk Progress - Start: 149lbs%14BF --> Current 157lbs 15%BF. [Currently Eating]
    Bench 205x5
    Deadlift 300x3
    Squat 225x5
    Ricer crew, living my life 20 second quarter miles at a time
    "Don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion" - Muhammad Ali.

Originally Posted by bhangu92 View Post
    Long read, but I think I have the most pathetic story. This happened when I was 19

- Its halloween and I see these two hot twin girls ones a police officer and ones a firefighter
    - I go approach them and we had a good convo. They were from California and liked my redneck costume. Lots of laughing, they seemed down
    - I introduced them to my friends (huge mistake)
    - One of them said she wanted to buy me and her a shot, so we go up to the bar and I she orders two shots of fireball (I didnt want it but who can refuse a free drink)
    - I accidentally choke on my drink and it comes out my nose and onto the bar table
    - The lesbian bar tender gives me a towel and I wipe it up and then go to the washroom to clean out my nose because it was burning, when I come back some friends of my friends who I intro'd the girls to were trying to hit them up
    - I grabbed one of the girls brought her to the dance floor with me and we grinded hard
    - I try to make out with her but she pulls back and says she has a boyfriend in the military (shows me her phone)
    - asks if we can just be friends I agree.
    - My friends and I bounce to some house party at a dorm nearby and the twins come with us
    - the party was **** so we went back to the bar. The whole time we're walking back girl with bf is flirting with my friend
    - I go back to my table, and I see her make out with him and then she started crying because she cheated
    - I try and hit up the other twin bring her back to the dance floor, we dance and everything seems good but she's not down to make out.
    - Im about to leave with my friends but my manlet indian buddy (5'3" tall) and his other aesthetic white friend stayed back with them.
    - I decide to dance with the second twin one more time, I ask for a kiss good night, we have a light peck on the lips, I run back to my friends but the bus left from campus so I went back to the bar. We chilled and then went back with the girls to their aparment
    - I walk back with the girls and my buddies. The cheating sloot keeps mentioning how horny she is.
    - I enter their apartment, we chill
    - white friend was with cheating sloot, I was in the room with second girl, other buddy was outside.
    - I see a photo on the wall of some old lady with her, ask her who she is, apparantly it's her dead mother. At this point its pretty silent in the room and she just starts to sleep. I'm too nervous to do anything, plus she didnt seem down anyway
    - I leave the room and go outside to sit on the couch. My other buddy went in. Both of them got laid, while I sat in the cold ass family room and cried.
    - after cheating sloot ****ed white guy, he left, she saw me shivering got a blanket and covered me up. I pretended I was sleeping because I didnt want her to see my tears.
    - I msged my dad to pick me up.
    - I spent the whole ride home just mentioning how pathetic I was, and how I wasn't going to amount to anything in life

Edit: Oh ya shortly after this I went out on two separate occasions one where I got rejected like 20 times but then almost got laid at the end of the night until the girls fat friend cockblocked me. The other time I got rejected non stop. At one point I remember approaching a group of girls and saying "hey how are you all tonight" they responded by laughing in my face and saying "why the **** would you think we'd actually talk to you." Normally I wouldnt care but with all the other **** that happened before, it saddened me a lot.

The sum of all these moments constituted the most FA period of my life.
    That's not that bad bro, I'm sure you can turn things around. I actually feel somewhat sorry for the girl whose husband was in the military. She seemed like she tried to fight being a whore. That was nice of her to cover you in a blanket. Did your Indian friend bang one of those girls? I couldn't really understand that part of your story

Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rousinthehous View Post
    Aww pukk man! Well at least you're here now on BBing - Pick up some knowledge and better yourself for yourself. Forget those sloots hahaha.
    haha this chit happened so many years ago brah, I'm doing fine now

MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn reading these stories... hurts in the feels
    *The Lone Wolf*
    *Always pick the last number crew*
    *PS4 Crew*
    *PlayStation Vita Crew* - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154783423
    Future SWAT

lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    10th grade in high school. I wore a blue hanes shirt and cargo shorts/jeans to school everyday accompanied by a 6inch long jew-fro. Friends would throw chit in it all the time, srs. I thought about Everquest 2 all day everyday cause I just joined the best guild on server. Teacher always said I need haircut i'm like nah its not that bad.

One night my sister's friends and my cousin came over and we were playing Halo 3 and I was a little FA ******* poverty race kid. I used to stand behind the couch awkwardly, not say anything, and watch them play. Well I eventually got to playing with them, jew fro blue shirt and all. So later that night, my sister was like ay bro ima straighten ur hair!

lol k

so she straightened that chit and holee fuuu my hair was down to my shoulders.

Got it cut the next day. Bought new clothes. Grew the fuk up real quick.

Also, I used to have a path from my door to my game chair surrounded by Wendy's, BK, Mcdonald's, Sonic, etc. wrappers. It was fukin groce.

Originally Posted by T0rtilla View Post
    My grandparents love going to movies and I used to live by them. They invited me to an ironman 2 matinee when I was like a sophomore in HS at a new school. After the movie all three of us had to use the bathrooms, and I came out first and saw a bunch of juniors/seniors who I was kinda starting to be friends with. They asked me who I was with and I just kind of stuttered and then my grandparents walked out while I was mid-sentence

Everyone just bertstared for a sec and then burst out laughing and we just left awkwardly without saying anything . Wasn't really a big deal in the long run but I still cringe hard every time I think about it
    Phuck those *******s bro. Hanging out with your grandparents is the greatest thing ever. Anyone who would judge you for spending time with your grandma and grandpa is a piece of chit. You should be proud of yourself, not embarrassed. Cherish those memories with your grandparents. A few years from now you won't even be able to remember most of those kids names

bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bhangu92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by icemancl1 View Post
    That's not that bad bro, I'm sure you can turn things around. I actually feel somewhat sorry for the girl whose husband was in the military. She seemed like she tried to fight being a whore. That was nice of her to cover you in a blanket. Did your Indian friend bang one of those girls? I couldn't really understand that part of your story
    Personally I dont feel bad for the girl, I feel bad for her bf. I think my buddy got a BJ. I was pretty pissed for a while but I learned a valuable lesson, never trust your buddies when it comes getting girls. At the time I thought it was a good move, but I learned you should try and pull them away from as many male friends as possible. These thirsty nikkas like vultures.
    ***Canadian Crew***

jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobparker50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Got feels for a girl I went on a couple of dates with.

Wrote her a 10 page letter telling her I loved her.
    she replied with this text.

"I think your a great guy, but I just see you as a friend"

I was in denial and bought her 200 dollars worth of gifts for Christmas and left it all on her front porch.

she blocks me on ******** and says she will call the cops on me if I try to talk to her again.

I see her flirting with a guy I hate.

I tried to OD because of I couldn't handle the pain but my dad took me to the hospital before I could OD.

They locked me up in the psychiatric ward for 3 days for trying to kill myself.
    Last edited by jakobparker50; 04-17-2015 at 10:15 PM.
    Bench x1 280
    Squat x1 405
    Deadlift x1 525

Power Level= 1210

*FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403

MassProtonz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassProtonz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassProtonz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassProtonz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassProtonz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassProtonz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassProtonz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassProtonz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassProtonz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassProtonz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MassProtonz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DarGwynn View Post
    Senior year of high school:

-quit my school's basketball team to have more time playing WoW
    -went straight back home after school to play WoW
    -got invited to plenty parties but would rather staying home playing WoW
    -had girls asked me out to prom but would rather save money for WoW subscription (turned down a girl in the middle of the cafeteria after she asked me loudly on the spot. Got branded an ******* the rest of the year.)
    -basically disconnected with everyone in high school to play a fking game. In my defense, I broke off with my high school oneitis after she moved out of state. I was pretty depressed and WoW was the only thing keeping me from missing her. Still no excuse for being such a beta loser though. This set me back years into college socially.
    Wow... just wow.

PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChunkOMeat View Post
    True Story:

- 17 years old
    - auschwitz mode virgin
    - Senior prom coming up
    - Working at a sandwich shop with fat manager and hot skinny blonde chick from my high school
    - Prepping tomatoes
    - She asks "Hey ChunkOMeat, are you going to prom??"
    - I respond with something like "Nah, prom is too mainstream for me."
    - She says "Oh that's too bad... yeah nobody has asked me yet..."
    - I say "huh..."
    - My fat manager writes "ask her dumbass!!!" on a small whiteboard and walks past me with it
    - I start getting nervous and squeak out "I-I-I have to go clean the bathrooms"
    - Grab the toilet brush and power-walk away

Never forget.
    bruh
    ✩ALPHAZONE✩ crew ✩OVERKILL✩ crew ✩ANNIHILATOR✩ crew
    ♡Prime Denise Richards, Megan Fox & Jane Fonda are the GOAT HBB's♡ crew
    ●Trance CHOONS● crew
    ★DI FM [Digitally Imported]★ crew
    ~Marina & the Diamonds~crew / ~EOTS~crew
    ~Lana Del Rey~crew / ~Tegan & Sara~crew

DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000)
    got my first kiss and sex at age 19 so i realized life was gonna pretty FA for me.
    what can you do though, some dudes have the genetics and some dont
    sickening striations

SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was FA back in my school days (flight school, not college)

Nothing hurts worse than laying in your bed and hearing your roommate fuk some chick all day long (they stayed in their room the entire day)

Tryceps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tryceps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tryceps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tryceps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tryceps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tryceps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tryceps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tryceps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tryceps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tryceps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tryceps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this is sad but true.

-grew up in broken home with parents always fighting
    -would cry myself to sleep every night
    -parents get divorced
    -i fantasize for years in elementary school grades 4-6 of being with one girl who didn't like me
    -it was openly known that I liked her and had a deep crush on her to an unhealthy extent (even to elementary schoolers)
    -i cry myself to sleep every single night and cut myself due to combination of parents yelling/divorce/me never getting with girl/me being verbally bullied

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Many stories... I have many..

Right now going bed tho.

Click my bodyspace to see my before and afters. Women are cold and you have to put bait on the hook. Ive embraced this fully but meet so many guys who i personally would not fuk if i was a woman or gay yet they arent going after ugly chicks or bettering their appearance.

Im just saying this to make u think, but even in this thread i see the people with avis and think hmm these are the guys who said f this and did something about chit.

scumtroll69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scumtroll69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scumtroll69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scumtroll69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scumtroll69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scumtroll69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scumtroll69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scumtroll69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scumtroll69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scumtroll69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scumtroll69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ChunkOMeat View Post
    True Story:

- 17 years old
    - auschwitz mode virgin
    - Senior prom coming up
    - Working at a sandwich shop with fat manager and hot skinny blonde chick from my high school
    - Prepping tomatoes
    - She asks "Hey ChunkOMeat, are you going to prom??"
    - I respond with something like "Nah, prom is too mainstream for me."
    - She says "Oh that's too bad... yeah nobody has asked me yet..."
    - I say "huh..."
    - My fat manager writes "ask her dumbass!!!" on a small whiteboard and walks past me with it
    - I start getting nervous and squeak out "I-I-I have to go clean the bathrooms"
    - Grab the toilet brush and power-walk away

Never forget.
    fark. so close yet so far
    New Zealand crew
    WB is gonna make it crew

ZoblobPhoenix is just really nice. (+1000) ZoblobPhoenix is just really nice. (+1000) ZoblobPhoenix is just really nice. (+1000) ZoblobPhoenix is just really nice. (+1000) ZoblobPhoenix is just really nice. (+1000) ZoblobPhoenix is just really nice. (+1000) ZoblobPhoenix is just really nice. (+1000) ZoblobPhoenix is just really nice. (+1000) ZoblobPhoenix is just really nice. (+1000) ZoblobPhoenix is just really nice. (+1000) ZoblobPhoenix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JackDanielz3 View Post
    Asked a girl to the movies with me and she said no. I went anyway... I don't really know why.. a bunch of other kids from my highschool were there and saw me alone at the cinema
    Man, that's brutal
    Positive Crew
    Never Neg Crew
    Always Rep Good Posts Crew
    Masters Degree Master Race Crew
    "With great rep power comes great responsibility"

xAestheticsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xAestheticsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xAestheticsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xAestheticsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xAestheticsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xAestheticsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xAestheticsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xAestheticsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xAestheticsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xAestheticsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xAestheticsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When I had a holiday planned with my now (ex) girlfriend to Thailand and she left me hanging at the airport by myself, literally bailed on me 2 min before check-in with no valid reason after 9 months of good times together......the 7 hour plane trip, I have never felt so confused or alone.

then I worked out, no matter much you try, or what you do....there will always be some people out there that are just complete pieces of chit, and you can't change that.....chit people who do chit things shouldn't change who you are a person....but for so many people they do.

get on with chit and good people will come into your lives brahs.