Thread: Need help pls.

Buckeyenomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help pls.

Im 19 yr old male, im 5'7 and 140lbs i have some mass but i want to build more muscle and get ripped. I can feel my abs but it doesnt show because of fat. Im doing full body workouts 3 days a week. I onlyworkout at home coz i cant afford gym. Pls give some advice on how to get my goal and what shall i eat and shall not eat. Do i need to trim down on rice?

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Buckeyenomore View Post
    Im 19 yr old male, im 5'7 and 140lbs i have some mass but i want to build more muscle and get ripped. I can feel my abs but it doesnt show because of fat. Im doing full body workouts 3 days a week. I onlyworkout at home coz i cant afford gym. Pls give some advice on how to get my goal and what shall i eat and shall not eat. Do i need to trim down on rice?
    AT 5'7 and 140 pounds I doubt you really have much fat on you, and honestly you need to pick one goal at a time. It is extremely hard to get "ripped" and "build more muslce" at the same time. Pick one and stick to it. If you are asking questions about your diet you should list everything you eat and put down your full routine. Make you you understand what your TDEE"s are and how to calculate your macros. That way you can start adjusting your intake as you either drop weight or loose weight. Also IMO I would think you should try to put on some size. That means you need to be in a coloric surplus.....
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

Buckeyenomore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jwtiger69 View Post
    AT 5'7 and 140 pounds I doubt you really have much fat on you, and honestly you need to pick one goal at a time. It is extremely hard to get "ripped" and "build more muslce" at the same time. Pick one and stick to it. If you are asking questions about your diet you should list everything you eat and put down your full routine. Make you you understand what your TDEE"s are and how to calculate your macros. That way you can start adjusting your intake as you either drop weight or loose weight. Also IMO I would think you should try to put on some size. That means you need to be in a coloric surplus.....
    Thank you for the reply, I am doing full bodyworkout and using compound exercises like bench press, squats, deadlifts, military press, what can u advice that i can incorporate into my workout? I want to build more muscle first

traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) traineeh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do this program: http://stronglifts.com/5x5/

Calculate your TDEE and eat calories in surplus of your TDEE to gain weight.

Keep getting stronger and eating, you will gain weight (both fat and muscle).

When you've achieved the size you want, you then go on a cut to "cut" away the fat from your muscle.

This process won't happen overnight.

Good luck