Thread: Water retention

Preplife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Water retention

I just competed last Saturday. I woke up the following morning and my stomach looked extremely water bloated. I looked like I've never competed in my life. My stomach has no definition. The day of the show o carbed up so I ate 3 pancakes, jelly beans, a burger and fries. That Sunday I ate 2 pieces of cake and some cheese it's along with chicken tenders, and mashed potatoes and corn. For dinner I had steak and 3 biscuits with mashed potatoes. I started my diet back Monday but that day I had a piece of cake with 2 chips a hoy cookies and my meal preps. Than Tuesday I ate my meal preps and a grilled chicken sub on whole wheat bread with no cheese. Will this bloat go away? What do I have to do to get this to go away? Is this normal after competition. It looks so bad I can't even suck in. How long will this last like this. I want to compete again in 7 more weeks will I have enough time? Btw I still weigh the same I just look like I have no definition at all. My abs have just disappeared

Finkesa70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try a simple water detox for a day. Drink **** loads of water for a day and just stay high protein low carb for a couple of days. The water weight should shred pretty easily. I think you will be fine in 7 weeks. Your abs aren't visible because there is a layer of water over your stomach, not fat. Good luck!