Thread: 1 Year Progress

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

1 Year Progress

This is not an E-Brag, my intent is just to show 1 year of progress for someone training consistently and hard - naturally. I think anyone is capable of similar results if they maintain focus, train hard every session, consistently, with compound movements and eat to their goals.

There are plenty of more inspirational and impressive transformations on here, but this is where I am at over a one year period as of today. I had trained previously for about a decade and was an athelete. Post college I got married, then fat and lazy (about 12 years off of training). Having kids made me decide it was time to start getting myself in a better place to be around for a few more years. Although, I waited until the second one was getting close to sleeping through the night.

I wake up at 3:30am everyday to hit the gym at 5am before work to avoid my "thing" impacting the amount of time I can spend with my family. I track my calories the old fashioned way and weigh all of my food. I can probably count on one hand the number of days that my calorie intake has not been in-line with my goal at the time (not counting my bulk, which in hindsight was off the rails by a margin, but intake was in-line with my plan )

I made some mistakes in that I think I would be closer to my end goal had I continued to diet down to lower (10% or so) bodyfat instead of switching to a high surplus last summer. This would have allowed me to get to a leaner state where natural hormone levels function best, and a small surplus would have allowed me to continue to make gains longer instead of the higher surplus which was great for strength gains but added way too much fat. I am going into my 18th week of a cut, which started 12/15/14 and while I have not lost lots of strength or very much lean mass (I'm guessing here based on strength), I could have been slowly adding muscle in a small surplus.

I made good progress going from about 225 down to 202 in Last May/June then back up to 222 on a surplus to December 15th. Looking forward to finishing this cut and reverse dieting back to a small controlled surplus and staying lean while adding quality strength and muscle. Ideally I will find a balance where I can live a somewhat "normal" life in terms of enjoying meals out and good times on the weekend while continuing to make steady progress towards my end goal of looking like a bodybuilder and lifting closer to a powerlifter - year round.

4/16/14 @ 225lbs when I started the journal. I had already lost about 10-15lbs.

6/2014 @ 202lbs bottom of first diet, should have kept going.

12/15/14 @222 lbs end of surplus, added some good strength but got way too fat. Faulked this one for sure.

4/16/15 @ about 190 front relaxed

4/16/15 @ about 190 Front /leg

4/16/15 @ about 190 Side
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 04-16-2015 at 06:16 AM.

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great job PP, that is an amazing transformation and you should brag a little. Hard work and dedication pays off.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fantastic results IMO. Losing weight, without regard to muscle mass and strength, is rather easy. What you've been able to accomplish - holding on to your size and strength - and your laser like focus the last 18 weeks on your diet is inspiring (to me at least).

Well done Tim, I look forward to following along and seeing what next year brings!
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your progress is a credit to you Plateau Plower

congrats on a very significant transformation

significant improvement in your physique ( your modesty is also a credit to you in my opinion)

it is like looking at 2 completely different people when comparing the 1st image to the last image
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Absolutely love what you've done Tim. Keep it up man, I also can't wait to see what happens in another year!!!
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I see nothing but guts, laser focus and raw determination here! It has been a pleasure and an inspiration to watch you kill it every day! You are what this site is all about!

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some great progress PP. You've put the work in for sure and deserve the reward.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PP, I have enjoyed watching your progress in our other thread. You have given it 110% and it shows......big time !!! I'm looking forward to seeing your June 1st results, your gonna be up top for sure.

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brag all you want, there is a very small percentage of the population that can actually withstand doing something like this. You've accomplished a lot in a very short period of time and you know exactly how hard it is having done so.

As impressive as this is, and I'm not taking anything away from what you've done, I am really interested in seeing what you'll look like at single digit BF.

Plain and simple, you've made an amazing transformation, PP! I can't wait to see what else you can do.

Edit: On spread.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really love this post PP. Really great progress and I love how you did it, sensible, honest, no gimmick. Your saying "calorie intake in line with my goals" makes so much sense! I have to adopt this!
    Thanks for sharing. It is very inspiring and instructive (and you do look amazing Well done!)
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Looking good, PP!
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Great job PP, that is an amazing transformation and you should brag a little. Hard work and dedication pays off.
    Thanks, its been enjoyable so far, the key for me is long term sustainability, so far so good. Still having fun.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Fantastic results IMO. Losing weight, without regard to muscle mass and strength, is rather easy. What you've been able to accomplish - holding on to your size and strength - and your laser like focus the last 18 weeks on your diet is inspiring (to me at least).

Well done Tim, I look forward to following along and seeing what next year brings!
    Thanks, its certainly easier to lose (or gain, much easier for me) weight without regard to muscle mass. Appreciate it, and your transformation was even more impressive, I wont make the 100lb loss club unless I really take it down to about 146...I think you should start a meet prep journal though, fun reading

Originally Posted by SteveWright1 View Post
    Your progress is a credit to you Plateau Plower

congrats on a very significant transformation

significant improvement in your physique ( your modesty is also a credit to you in my opinion)

it is like looking at 2 completely different people when comparing the 1st image to the last image
    Thanks Steve, getting closer but still a long ways from where I want to be. Feeling good though and I'm sure my heart appreciates the work.

Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    Absolutely love what you've done Tim. Keep it up man, I also can't wait to see what happens in another year!!!
    I'm looking forward to many years, but the next few will be the best for sure,with plenty of "easy" gains to be had.

Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    I see nothing but guts, laser focus and raw determination here! It has been a pleasure and an inspiration to watch you kill it every day! You are what this site is all about!
    Thanks Raynerd, appreciate the kind words. Seeing the work you put in is both impressive and inspiring. Also thanks for the squat shoe plug think I'm going to like them

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Some great progress PP. You've put the work in for sure and deserve the reward.
    Thanks, its a long road, but trying to have fun on the journey. Your transformation has been incredible.

Originally Posted by JimmyJonny View Post
    PP, I have enjoyed watching your progress in our other thread. You have given it 110% and it shows......big time !!! I'm looking forward to seeing your June 1st results, your gonna be up top for sure.
    Thanks, things are slow, but I'm hoping to make some more progress on leaning out in the coming weeks and likely longer as needed. I hope your recovery is going well. Getting the kids out fishing tomorrow woot woot.

Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    Brag all you want, there is a very small percentage of the population that can actually withstand doing something like this. You've accomplished a lot in a very short period of time and you know exactly how hard it is having done so.

As impressive as this is, and I'm not taking anything away from what you've done, I am really interested in seeing what you'll look like at single digit BF.

Plain and simple, you've made an amazing transformation, PP! I can't wait to see what else you can do.

Your transformation has been incredible and you are right, its not easy. But it does get easier over time. I think most people fail becuase they give up before they get into the groove and adapt to the lifestyle. I hope I can get to low double digits and possibly single digit bodyfat. I'm not ready to get super lean yet I don't think. I still have some base building to do, but I plan to maintain enough leaness to have visible abs. Probably try to bounce between 10-15% BF over the next few years then decide if I want to try to get peeled when I feel like the potential for additional muscle growth is not worth the effort.

Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    Really love this post PP. Really great progress and I love how you did it, sensible, honest, no gimmick. Your saying "calorie intake in line with my goals" makes so much sense! I have to adopt this!
    Thanks for sharing. It is very inspiring and instructive (and you do look amazing Well done!)

Thanks Marie, that means a lot and I am impressed with the changes you made as well (and steal some of your mobility stuff occasionally from your journal). Overcoming the hip issue and refusing to just give up on exercise and fitness it both impressive and motivating. You are right, there are no gimmicks or easy ways to do it. I think consistency over time with both nutrition and training are the only way to make changes and it has to be a lifestyle change to make the changes permenent. I look at as anyone can have the physique they want if they want it bad enough and put in the work for trainingand diet. But its only rented, you have to make the payments by training hard and eating to the goal regularly....Otherwise theres intrest accrued (fat gain or muscle loss) and it just makes it harder to catch-up.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 04-16-2015 at 08:27 AM.

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Looking good, PP!
    Thanks Simpy!

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You've done a fantastic job and deserve a little brag about it. There are tons of people out there incapable or unwilling to do what it takes to make this kind of transformation. You're in the 1%. Your back story reminds me a lot of my own, former athlete, family, letting myself go for over a decade, making positive change for kids. I'm glad you pulled yourself together because you are and will continue to be truly inspiring.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job! Hard work brings about results. Keep it up!
    Never Give Up

daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000) daveherr13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice job...keep up the hard work

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing wrong with telling the truth. It may also inspire some others to try and do the same. Well done.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000) ThePorkHog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great job opie, I hope to see those results myself.
    B-240 S-375 D-455

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazing. We're roughly the same weight but you look legions bigger. Great work!

Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    You've done a fantastic job and deserve a little brag about it. There are tons of people out there incapable or unwilling to do what it takes to make this kind of transformation. You're in the 1%. Your back story reminds me a lot of my own, former athlete, family, letting myself go for over a decade, making positive change for kids. I'm glad you pulled yourself together because you are and will continue to be truly inspiring.
    I really didn't intend for it to be a brag thread but it does kind of look that way. But I just wanted the pictures to show the changes of eating at 500-600 surplus vs a 600-750 cal deficit. Next surplus will be about 200 cals above maint...500 might be good for someone that struggles to add weight but not good for me.

I hope it shows people what is achievable by the average person if they commit themselves and not make excuses. I have put a lot of effort into my training and diet.

I'm sure previous training experiance made a difference because I didn't grow as fast the first time and I was younger and likley had better recovery/hormones etc, but I'm certain my commitment and diet are better now. Used to try the whole low fat thing my first go round.

Originally Posted by CerebralZen View Post
    Great job! Hard work brings about results. Keep it up!
    Yes it does, hard work and consistency.

Originally Posted by daveherr13 View Post
    nice job...keep up the hard work
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Nothing wrong with telling the truth. It may also inspire some others to try and do the same. Well done.
    I hope so too, a lot of threads on this page asking why things don't work and what special magic will make results happen....Nothing will work without constant effort towards a goal, and that goes for about anything.

Originally Posted by ThePorkHog View Post
    Great job opie, I hope to see those results myself.
    Make it happen, train hard and eat towards your goals. I'm not where I want to be yet, but on my way.

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Amazing. We're roughly the same weight but you look legions bigger. Great work!
    Thanks, I'm shorter for one and still carrying a good bit of fat so that could explain a lot of it. I have always looked bigger than my weight though, as a wrestler people often thought I was several weight classes higher than my weight, used to kind of freak people out at weigh in . Used to joke that I had hollow bones, like a bird...

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your hard work shows so be proud and congrats!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Poster child of muscle memory, great work. I guess you didn't get the memo that you can't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time?

Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    I'm not.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Amazing transformation PP, your arms really stand out and you look really wide in the lats. When you get your mid section down further you will look insane.

TheBeast124 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeast124 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeast124 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeast124 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeast124 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeast124 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeast124 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeast124 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeast124 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeast124 is not very helpful. (-500) TheBeast124 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Gj op proves to show that with dedication you can over come practically anything you please

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Your hard work shows so be proud and congrats!
    Thanks Kimm, little tidbits from your posts in here have been valuable. I think one of your posts sparked the change from measuring cups to food scale for me .

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Poster child of muscle memory, great work. I guess you didn't get the memo that you can't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time?

I'm not.
    Thanks bando, you were one of the first peeps to welcome me to this site last year. I believe in muscle memory, and I think muscle gain and fatloss can occur at the same time to a certain point. I'm not sure if I'm still able to do it now with a year in, but I'm sure gonna try .

Originally Posted by brit-iron View Post
    Amazing transformation PP, your arms really stand out and you look really wide in the lats. When you get your mid section down further you will look insane.
    Thanks, the waist is going a lot slower than I expected. I was hoping the progress would continue to be the same but it seems like after the easy fat is off the real work begins. Starting to adjust my expectations with reality that it's going to take a little longer than I hoped. But progress is being made.

Originally Posted by TheBeast124 View Post
    Gj op proves to show that with dedication you can over come practically anything you please
    I didn't really have anything to overcome other than laziness and lack of good diet, but I agree and there are plenty of people who overcome major issues and surpass what many do.

One that comes to mind on here is a marine who lost both legs in the sandbox, came home and is now competing in PL meets. Those are the truely impressive transformations, when people overcome things that would make most people throw in the towel IMO...

trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Your doing great things. I agree with Highiso. I want to see you diced up, when your ready.

I enjoy your journal. No excuses, just consistency. Stay after it.

Teacher and Bodybuilder BergMuscle's Avatar
    BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great progress. Hard work is paying off.

phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice job!
    ICF Cutting Journal - CLOSED
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162321241

Fierce 5 Intermediate Upper/Lower
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170076563