GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Where I been....

Haven't been on here much. Had a lot going on at work, made an attempt at changing positions, which I didn't get. Took my kids on another Disney cruise which made me realize how much my oldest son is growing up and starting to distance himself (appropriately) from mom and dad. And I've really been getting in to...ya I'm going to say it...crossfit. Yup crossfit. There, I said it. So what's been going on around here?
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on all of it G!

Life just keeps cruising right along.
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You went to a Disney cruise? Where are all the pics? And why wasn't I invited?

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ya, it was our second time on the Disney Dream. Stopped in Nassau and on Disney's private island. We love that ship. This time my son was old enough to be in their "tweens" club. They would have supervised activities even past midnight, and they put these GPS tracker bracelets on all the kids so you can know where they are and that they have an adult with them all the time. We gave him a midnight curfew and told him he had to use his little ship cell phone whenever he changed from one place to another. The little bugger was super responsible, but being in the room waiting for him to wander in at midnight just made me realize I am not ready for this. Then the kid that tells me so much about his day that I need to ask him to stop is gone for the whole day and when you ask him what he did..."not much", make any friends? "not really, a few people".

However, one of the things I liked about my move towards a more cf emphasis is that usually I look at travel as days away from working out. Now I can find all kind of stuff to do in hotel and cruise ship gyms.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My older son is fifteen and in his first year of high school. I sweated out waiting for his exam results and when he finally passed to get into a public school (they're considered better over here whereas private schools are twice the cost and considered inferior in the scholastic sense) I was overjoyed.

Still, he's much more independent and, yes, growing away from us, but still close enough to listen to most advice. Young kids will do dumb stuff now and again, and I hope he's got enough common sense to see things right.

And life doth go on...
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's both hard and good to see your son grow up. My oldest, also 15, is now driving our (his) huge F150 truck. Today, he drove me to our old house (we're moving), moved all the heavy stuff in the truck and drove me back. Emptied the truck at the new house.

Just doing his thing, super responsible, physically strong and just getting on with things needing to be done. It was really weird.

Sad to see them not needing us but it's our job as parents, isn't it?

Congrats on your son's results, Jess, and Gnomus, Disney cruise sound so much fun! Lucky!
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can drive at 15 years old!?
    Semper Fi.

Just play the cards you are dealt and STFU.