Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000)

Lol @ people's logic when it comes to gas money.

It's just a recurring thing, and I guess I'm just venting and ranting, but I was wondering if maybe I was the weird one. It's nice to see some opinions.

This scenario below has happened multiple times.

My friends and I are about to go somewhere an hour away and we all have cars. One friend gets the idea to pile into one car and go. He tells me "You guys can ride with me as long as you guys chip in a few bucks for gas." To that my answer always is "I'll just drive myself." My logic is, if you're going anyway regardless of my decision, why should I have to pay you especially when my car is two feet from us and I have my keys in my hand? If I drive myself I also can leave whenever I want and do what I want. It's not like he was going out of his way to do something for me. It's not a favor. If you expect me to pay you for something that isn't even a favor then I'll just drive my damn self in the driver's seat of my own car! Plus, my friends and I give him rides often and he never offers gas money, and I never ask.

If I am already going somewhere an hour away, and a friend agrees to come along, he or she can ride with me for free or drive their own car. I never say "you can ride with me for a few bucks" when we're all going to the same place, and I'm not going out of my way to do someone a favor. If my friend asked me to drive him two hours away to work, then yes it's reasonable to ask for a few bucks, although as long as it isn't a regular thing I personally will not.

Cliffs
    -friends want to go somewhere 45 minutes away and all have cars
    -one friend says we can pile in his if we pay for gas
    -My answer to that is always "I'll just drive myself."
    -Makes no sense and seems selfish to ask for gas money if you were already going. You're not doing me a favor. I never ask him or anyone for gas money.
    -P.S. I give him rides (no homeowner) often, and my friend does too. We just switch up whose car we are riding in.
    Last edited by JOXXX; 04-14-2015 at 12:36 AM.

CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It should be noted that I've upvoted every single person who's disagreed with me here, as far as I know. That said. In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area. An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test. My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech. At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it. I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan). I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Reddit or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is. Psychology, I actually understand better than people with degrees. Unlike engineering, there's no aspect of psychology which I don't have a very good understanding of. I can debunk many of even Sigmund Freud's theories. I'm a good enough writer that I'm writing a book and so far everybody who's read any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect to have published. And that's not just, like, me and family members, that counts strangers on the Internet. I've heard zero negative appraisal of it so far; people have critiqued it, but not insulted it. I don't know if that will suffice as evidence that I'm intelligent. I'm done with it, though, because I'd rather defend my maturity, since it's what you've spent the most time attacking. The following are some examples of my morals and ethical code. I believe firmly that everybody deserves a future. If we were to capture Hitler at the end of WWII, I would be against executing him. In fact, if we had any way of rehabilitating him and knowing that he wasn't just faking it, I'd even support the concept of letting him go free. This is essentially because I think that whoever you are in the present is a separate entity from who you were in the past and who you are in the future, and while your present self should take responsibility for your past self's actions, it shouldn't be punished for them simply for the sake of punishment, especially if the present self regrets the actions of the past self and feels genuine guilt about them. I don't believe in judgement of people based on their personal choices as long as those personal choices aren't harming others. I don't have any issue with any type of sexuality whatsoever (short of physically acting out necrophilia, ****philia, or other acts which have a harmful affect on others - but I don't care what a person's fantasies consist of, as long as they recognize the difference between reality and fiction and can separate them). I don't have any issue with anybody over what type of music they listen to, or clothes they wear, etc. I know that's not really an impressive moral, but it's unfortunately rare; a great many people, especially those my age, are judgmental about these things. I love everyone, even people I hate. I wish my worst enemies good fortune and happiness. Rick Perry is a vile, piece of **** human being, deserving of zero respect, but I wish for him to change for the better and live the best life possible. I wish this for everyone. I'm pretty much a pacifist. I've taken a broken nose without fighting back or seeking retribution, because the guy stopped punching after that. The only time I'll fight back is if 1) the person attacking me shows no signs of stopping and 2) if I don't attack, I'll come out worse than the other person will if I do. In other words, if fighting someone is going to end up being more harmful to them than just letting them go will be to me, I don't fight back. I've therefore never had a reason to fight back against anyone in anything serious, because my ability to take pain has so far made it so that I'm never in a situation where I'll be worse off after a fight. If I'm not going to get any hospitalizing injuries, I really don't care. The only exception is if someone is going after my life. Even then, I'll do the minimum amount of harm to them that I possibly can in protecting myself. If someone points a gun at me and I can get out of it without harming them, I'd prefer to do that over killing them. I consider myself a feminist. I don't believe in enforced or uniform gender roles; they may happen naturally, but they should never be coerced into happening unnaturally. As in, the societal pressure for gender roles should really go, even if it'll turn out that the majority of relationships continue operating the same way of their own accord. I treat women with the same outlook I treat men, and never participate in the old Reddit "women are crazy" circlejerk, because there are multiple women out there and each have different personalities just like there are multiple men out there and each with different personalities. I don't think you do much of anything except scare off the awesome women out there by going on and on about the ones who aren't awesome. That doesn't mean I look for places to victimize women, I just don't believe it's fair to make generalizations such as the one about women acting like everything's OK when it's really not (and that's a particularly harsh example, because all humans do that). I'm kind of tired of citing these examples and I'm guessing you're getting tired of reading them, if you've even made it this far. In closing, the people who know me in real life all respect me, as do a great many people in the Reddit brony community, where I spend most of my time and where I'm pretty known for being helpful around the community. A lot of people in my segment of the community are depressed or going through hard times, and I spend a lot of time giving advice and support to people there. Yesterday someone quoted a case of me doing this in a post asking everyone what their favorite motivational/inspirational quote was, and that comment was second to the top, so I guess other people agreed (though, granted, it was a pretty low-traffic post, only about a dozen competing comments). And, uh, I'm a pretty good moderator. All that, and I think your behavior in this thread was totally assholish. So what do you think, now that you at least slightly know me?
    - Bernie Sanders 2016

Quit Smoking Crew 03/01/2015
    Quit Drinking Crew 04/12/2015

ashepherd30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ashepherd30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ashepherd30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ashepherd30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ashepherd30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ashepherd30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ashepherd30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ashepherd30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ashepherd30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ashepherd30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ashepherd30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depends on how far you're going and how much cash is given. If everyone pitches in a few bucks everyone makes out, because you're not spending nearly as much money as you would if you drove yourself.
    -Firefighter Crew - Ohio State Crew - Cleveland Browns Crew - Country Music Crew - Chewing Tobacco Crew - Gravedigger Crew-

Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Poverty.

Get on that Tesla time *******S.

*Rich Gang for LIFE Crew*
    VOL is life.

ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just shut up and shell out.
    "If you cant slam with the best, Jam with the rest."

*Always picks last option crew*
    *Buffalo Bills fanatic crew*
    *Knicks....I guess*

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Before you step in my car OP you better be peppered to offer Gas, grass, or ass.

On a serious note if you're going somewhere with a group of people and 1 dude drives it's only right that everyone chips in for gas. If you wanna be FA and drive yourself ( and blow a half a tank ) instead of chipping in 5 bucks then you don't sound like the kinda dude id want in my squad.
    ☻/
    /β–Œ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gas or ass...no free rides

Wizard ^^

tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    let me see, would you rather everybody pay $5 for gas or you waste $30 of your own?

no, you're right op, it doesn't make any sense at all

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had this kid back in highschool that would make us pay him for gas when his gas was paid for by his parents. This kid was the biggest Jew I've ever met.

He posted on FB the other day asking if someone knew a lawyer because his uber driver rear ended someone. Lol what a piece of ****. Posted picture with car that barely even looked damaged and claimed his neck hurt which is probably the oldest trick in the book lol.

Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think its completely understandable if lets say you guys all have cars, and you guys want to go out to the cottage 150km away. One guy drives and u all pitch like $5 for gas. Technically it is a favor, cause ur only fukin payin $5, and you don't have to fukin drive you can just chill + drink dont have to worry bout driving

thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    4 people are going somewhere that is $20 worth of gas away. They can either:

A: drive individually and pay 20 each for a total of $80.

Or

B: car pool for a total of $20 or $5 each.

Which one is more economical?
    *No crews crew*

sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloan51 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i would never ask anyone to chip in gas if we were all together and decided to go somewhere and took my car. i mean, an hour drive is what 60 miles? Thats like $3 total in gas. Am i gonna ask everyone to break out 75 cents and chip in? chit is so stupid. especially when people expect $5 in gas to drive like 10 mins away.

only time it becomes a discussion is if we are planning a road trip or something and setting up the budget ahead of time (like a 10 hour drive in my car or something like that).
    ** Patriots Crew **

JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000) JOXXX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tjm8 View Post
    let me see, would you rather everybody pay $5 for gas or you waste $30 of your own?

no, you're right op, it doesn't make any sense at all
    All of our cars can make it there on 10 bucks of gas or less on the highway. They don't divide the money by how much is spent. They don't do the math. It's always "just a few bucks". It doesn't make sense with all the benefits of driving yourself; I can listen to my own music, drive how I want, set the temperature etc.

Originally Posted by FFailed View Post
    Had this kid back in highschool that would make us pay him for gas when his gas was paid for by his parents. This kid was the biggest Jew I've ever met.

He posted on FB the other day asking if someone knew a lawyer because his uber driver rear ended someone. Lol what a piece of ****. Posted picture with car that barely even looked damaged and claimed his neck hurt which is probably the oldest trick in the book lol.
    One of my friends that asked for gas like this is the same guy always trying to bum a few bucks off someone too. Just take and take and take. Ridiculous.

Originally Posted by sloan51 View Post
    i would never ask anyone to chip in gas if we were all together and decided to go somewhere and took my car. i mean, an hour drive is what 60 miles? Thats like $3 total in gas. Am i gonna ask everyone to break out 75 cents and chip in? chit is so stupid. especially when people expect $5 in gas to drive like 10 mins away.

only time it becomes a discussion is if we are planning a road trip or something and setting up the budget ahead of time (like a 10 hour drive in my car or something like that).
    Exactly my point. They don't bother to do the math. We can make it there on 5 dollars of gas in any car. They always just say "throw in a few bucks". Lmao. I just say no thanks, I'll drive myself. I never ask for gas for stuff like this. Even if my friend asked for a ride to the airport I'm not going to ask for a few bucks; it's not even that far. That's what friends do for each other, in my opinion and actions.

Registered Narcissist trytoliftyoung's Avatar
    trytoliftyoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trytoliftyoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trytoliftyoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trytoliftyoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trytoliftyoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trytoliftyoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trytoliftyoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trytoliftyoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trytoliftyoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trytoliftyoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trytoliftyoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oil companies love him
    keep the neg threats out of your sig line

SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you wanted to go aswell though and the time he was leaving matched yours then it would make sense to pitch a few bucks.

on the other hand if he called you out of the blue INVITING you somewhere with him (have had this happen, bertstared my phone)
    your kind of indifferent anyway
    then casually is like, yea maybe you could pitch a few for gas

THAT'S lame. what you said kind of makes sense to me though if you ALL wanted to go and leave around the same time. but like you if it was anything under 40-50 minutes away I would probably end up driving myself for the reason of leaving when I want and not feeling constricted by someone else's schedule.
    *Reps back*
    -Poet Philosopher Artist Dancer Musician who doesn't play any instruments Crew-
    -Craps self and projectile vomits blood when someone asks "How am i doing today" Crew-
    -Unlikes girls when they visit my Okcupid profile and don't like me back crew-

ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you're the weird one. if you think you'll need your car later, sure, drive your own. but you're just being a douche for driving yourself on the sole reason of not wanting to toss them a few bucks.. like you are making some big stand based on principle lmao.

Originally Posted by thsker View Post
    4 people are going somewhere that is $20 worth of gas away. They can either:

A: drive individually and pay 20 each for a total of $80.

Or

B: car pool for a total of $20 or $5 each.

Which one is more economical?
    But the thing is, it's not $20! It take each of our cars $5-$8 at most to make it there. They don't do the math! They just say "throw in a few bucks".

BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    But who was acting like a jackass in the car with your friends?

JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JOXXX View Post
    All of our cars can make it there on 10 bucks of gas or less on the highway. They don't divide the money by how much is spent. They don't do the math. It's always "just a few bucks". It doesn't make sense with all the benefits of driving yourself; I can listen to my own music, drive how I want, set the temperature etc.

One of my friends that asked for gas like this is the same guy always trying to bum a few bucks off someone too. Just take and take and take. Ridiculous.

Exactly my point. They don't bother to do the math. We can make it there on 5 dollars of gas in any car. They always just say "throw in a few bucks". Lmao. I just say no thanks, I'll drive myself. I never ask for gas for stuff like this. Even if my friend asked for a ride to the airport I'm not going to ask for a few bucks; it's not even that far. That's what friends do for each other, in my opinion and actions.
    Then why don't you always just drive yourself *******
    ***Georgia Crew***

Dyel1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dyel1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dyel1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dyel1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dyel1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dyel1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dyel1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dyel1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dyel1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dyel1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dyel1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never been asked or asked anyone to chip in for gas crew

Originally Posted by ord11b View Post
    you're the weird one. if you think you'll need your car later, sure, drive your own. but you're just being a douche for driving yourself on the sole reason of not wanting to toss them a few bucks.. like you are making some big stand based on principle lmao.

Originally Posted by SoberToaster View Post
    if you wanted to go aswell though and the time he was leaving matched yours then it would make sense to pitch a few bucks.

on the other hand if he called you out of the blue INVITING you somewhere with him (have had this happen, bertstared my phone)
    your kind of indifferent anyway
    then casually is like, yea maybe you could pitch a few for gas

THAT'S lame. what you said kind of makes sense to me though if you ALL wanted to go and leave around the same time. but like you if it was anything under 40-50 minutes away I would probably end up driving myself for the reason of leaving when I want and not feeling constricted by someone else's schedule.
    That's what he did. Out of the blue he invited me to go to a hot spot an hour away. He was going regardless of whether I was going. It was dark and late at night. He said I could ride with him for a few bucks. I just laughed. I can make it there on a few bucks my self. And he was going to drink too. He was going to have a "couple" of drinks he said. Lol you what? Give me phucking break. I also like leaving on my own schedule and not being constricted to someone else's schedule.

m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sometimes I drive my friends around, sometimes they drive me around. none of this few bucks chit unless it's a road trip out of state or something.
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?

methxs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) methxs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) methxs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) methxs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) methxs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) methxs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) methxs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) methxs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) methxs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) methxs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) methxs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you'd rather sit alone in your car for an hour than ride with your mates? lol you must be fun at parties

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at asking someone for 2$ in gas. Why not just drive your friends without being a cheapass and next time someone else can drive. Seems simple instead of trying to throw 2$ around at each other everytime you go somewhere

AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A lot of people never factor in the risk the driver incurs. It's their car, It's their insurance that goes up if there's an accident, it's their car depreciating with mileage, it's their car that sometimes has to drive through ****ty roads getting scratch up, it's their car that gets broken into. If I was driving somewhere far I'd expect the remaining passengers split the gas bill amongst themselves.

codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The only time I ever "expect" money for driving is if it's a long drive that is planned out. If we're just heading somewhere to do something, not really a trip, I don't care. Even on a long trip I really wouldn't ask for money, it doesn't make much difference to me either way. It will even out between friends over time, they'll drive me somewhere, buy me a drink, whatever.

If it's not money that is significant to my finances, I don't expect or usually take payment. You're young though, kids your age working for $10 an hour don't see it the same way.
    *Never Negs Crew*

"Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln

brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well the gas money will cost you more than if all of you pitched in. However I have a problem when everyone is going there anyway AND they ask for you to pay for half to a full tank of gas. You are going there anyway you **** why should I have to pay for a tank of gas? Plus there is no ****ing way this little trip will take an entire tank of gas.
    www.teamshmo.com -------- I know you wanna know what it's about

www.teamshmo.com/store --------- CHECK OUT MY FAWKING STORE! CAR BRAHS!!!

I'm comin' in dry... ratt1ehead's Avatar
    ratt1ehead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ratt1ehead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ratt1ehead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ratt1ehead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ratt1ehead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ratt1ehead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ratt1ehead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ratt1ehead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ratt1ehead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ratt1ehead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ratt1ehead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by poonpounder311 View Post
    Before you step in my car OP you better be peppered to offer Gas, grass, or ass.
    No homo, r-r-right??
    -Eats ass CREW
    -Dat ass CREW
    -Always talking about ass CREW
    -Sniffs hard as fck when girl walks by to try to smell her ass CREW
    -Rocky II and IV have the best montage CREW
    -Capitalizes the word crew for no reason CREW

gewby is on a distinguished road. (+10) gewby is on a distinguished road. (+10) gewby is on a distinguished road. (+10) gewby is on a distinguished road. (+10) gewby is on a distinguished road. (+10) gewby is on a distinguished road. (+10) gewby is on a distinguished road. (+10) gewby is on a distinguished road. (+10) gewby is on a distinguished road. (+10) gewby is on a distinguished road. (+10) gewby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    taxi ride costs more
    riding vip fuk that driving poverty ****
    Bench- 165x3
    Squat- 225x2
    Deadlift- 315x2

demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You rather pay substantially more in GAS riding individually than a fraction of that with everyone in the same car.