floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000)

Any ladies out there that dont track macros?

I posted a thread in the main nutrition forum but didn't get much helpful feedback and figured maybe this would be a better place.

I have been tracking macros pretty religiously for the past year or two, and saw great gains by bulking at a slight surplus to gain 9-10 pounds in 4 months.

However, as a young girl in college, its getting in the way of my social life.( and also costly considering I have a meal plan but dont use it often). I know iifym is all about balance, but I still tend to prepare most of my meals only going out and "guesstimating" once or twice a week. For me its kind of an all or nothing thing, if I'm gonna track, I want to get it right, but if I dont, then whats the point in tracking some days/meals and not others?

For a while now ive been thinking about stopping and just continuing to eat the foods I normally eat & enjoy but just eyeballing portions. The question is how to go about doing it... like if I know mentally ive had about 150g carbs that day, should I eat 50g more to meet my maintenance cals even if im not hungry? Or go all out intuitive eating and try my best not to count anything even roughly at all. Hunger cues are pretty off though since ive been doing iifym i just eat when its time, even when im not hungry.

Im not planning to do any shows or competitions, so I dont think there really is a need to track macros at my age if its getting in the way of spending time with friends.

Does anyone have any advice or has had any success with doing this?
    I need some advice and tips.

floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    no one?

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I stopped tracking after the first year.

What's the point? I already pretty much know what I'm eating.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I stopped tracking after the first year.

What's the point? I already pretty much know what I'm eating.
    so do you still keep somewhat of a mental total & aim for a certain amount? Or do you eat completely by hunger, what you want, when you want?

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't been tracking the last couple months, wt has stayed pretty much the same, eat when you're hungry seems to work fine.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think it depends on the person whether intuitive eating works well for them or not. For someone like me, it would be very bad. I rely on tracking my foods to ensure I'm reaching my calorie goals (20% surplus for bulking.) I have a very low appetite so if I only ate when hungry, I wouldn't be eating a healthy amount at all. On the other hand, I have a friend who used to be very overweight and intuitive eating works very well for him because he is able to keep a healthy intake without tracking.

Imo, I think intuitive eating is only bad if someone knows they don't eat enough by themselves and if they have been struggling to gain weight
    Bulking & Lifting :)

rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I only track during prep, dont see the point tracking them offseason, for complete newbie id say its useful to check macros to have an idea how much consumed and how weightloss / -gain affected.
    if you tracked it before i guess you should know how much you getting anyway
    .... Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event .... (Brian Tracy)
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Progress Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166412741

www.********.com/pages/IFBB-Figure-Ruta-Bunkute/417467198318609
    https://instagram.com/fitrut

leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have to track if not I don't eat enough.

meganhowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) meganhowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) meganhowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) meganhowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) meganhowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) meganhowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) meganhowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) meganhowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) meganhowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) meganhowe will become famous soon enough. (+50) meganhowe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tracking macros is getting in the way of your social life....? I'm in college as well and tracking is not getting in the way for me.

You don't have to track if you don't want to. It just depends on what your goals are!
    Student at Texas A&M (class of '17)

Originally Posted by meganhowe View Post
    tracking macros is getting in the way of your social life....? I'm in college as well and tracking is not getting in the way for me.

You don't have to track if you don't want to. It just depends on what your goals are!
    yes because i am in a sorority and we have lunch and dinner cooked for us at the house Monday-Friday. So that is the main time everyone sits together and talks and I cant go if I am tracking macros.

Its literally impossible to even get a good guesstimate because the cook makes mostly fried things, casserole-type dishes, nothing simple or easy to guesstimate.

so yes, that's the reason it gets in the way. I could easily just go to all the meals and forget about tracking, but like others have stated, I tend to under eat when I don't track.

cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by floridagirl7 View Post
    I posted a thread in the main nutrition forum but didn't get much helpful feedback and figured maybe this would be a better place.

I have been tracking macros pretty religiously for the past year or two, and saw great gains by bulking at a slight surplus to gain 9-10 pounds in 4 months.

However, as a young girl in college, its getting in the way of my social life.( and also costly considering I have a meal plan but dont use it often). I know iifym is all about balance, but I still tend to prepare most of my meals only going out and "guesstimating" once or twice a week. For me its kind of an all or nothing thing, if I'm gonna track, I want to get it right, but if I dont, then whats the point in tracking some days/meals and not others?

For a while now ive been thinking about stopping and just continuing to eat the foods I normally eat & enjoy but just eyeballing portions. The question is how to go about doing it... like if I know mentally ive had about 150g carbs that day, should I eat 50g more to meet my maintenance cals even if im not hungry? Or go all out intuitive eating and try my best not to count anything even roughly at all. Hunger cues are pretty off though since ive been doing iifym i just eat when its time, even when im not hungry.

Im not planning to do any shows or competitions, so I dont think there really is a need to track macros at my age if its getting in the way of spending time with friends.

Does anyone have any advice or has had any success with doing this?
    I need some advice and tips.
    I'm a junior in college as well and can totally relate. I live at home and commute, but with my schedule I find myself having to settle for campus food a lot.

Honestly I've toyed with macros but for me the overall calorie intake is more important to me....I perform best eating 250-300g carb, 150+ g protein, 60-80g fat, but I'm definitely not one of those people who is strict about hitting macro goals. To me, the overall calorie intake is much more important and, if anything, the protein quota. I've been seeing the results I want and, to me, being crazy about hitting macros when it doesn't make much of a difference to me is kinda pointless when I have so many other things to worry about. I'm very active (lifting, cardio, and I walk a lot...plus we're both young) so I don't go nuts over it. I am sure to get plenty of protein for muscle and focus on eating whole, balanced meals rather than just seeing them as macro numbers.

I DO track, however. Just to be sure that I'm eating enough. When I don't I sometimes eat 500+ under maintenance because I'm so busy.

Originally Posted by cjobson View Post
    I'm a junior in college as well and can totally relate. I live at home and commute, but with my schedule I find myself having to settle for campus food a lot.

Honestly I've toyed with macros but for me the overall calorie intake is more important to me....I perform best eating 250-300g carb, 150+ g protein, 60-80g fat, but I'm definitely not one of those people who is strict about hitting macro goals. To me, the overall calorie intake is much more important and, if anything, the protein quota. I've been seeing the results I want and, to me, being crazy about hitting macros when it doesn't make much of a difference to me is kinda pointless when I have so many other things to worry about. I'm very active (lifting, cardio, and I walk a lot...plus we're both young) so I don't go nuts over it. I am sure to get plenty of protein for muscle and focus on eating whole, balanced meals rather than just seeing them as macro numbers.

I DO track, however. Just to be sure that I'm eating enough. When I don't I sometimes eat 500+ under maintenance because I'm so busy.
    that sounds very similar to me!

So since you do track, do you avoid eating on campus and prepare your own food, or just guesstimate?

I know guesstimating isnt a big deal, but it can add up if im guesstimating 1-2 meals every day
    Last edited by floridagirl7; 04-16-2015 at 05:07 AM.

runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I count calories in general but not specifically macros.
    TOo much of a headache and honestly, I don't care enough.
    If I get all the required nutrients in at least two foods a day (fat, protein, carb source), Im golden.

LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's up to you, if you feel you have general knowledge about each meal you have and you don't have a specific reason to track them I wouldn't. After a while you tend to remember how much you eat on a daily basis if you consume something similar each day like i do. When you have another goal or feel like you're gaining/losing too much get back on it.
    Controlled Labs Representative
    Email: linzkaye@controlledlabs.com

►FREE SAMPLES◄
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official
    position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

http://www.********.com/lindsaykayefitness
    ---
    Instagram @linzkaye

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I was just tracking calories I eventually was able to maintain without tracking because I ate a lot of the same stuff all week.

Now that I'm more concerned with being fit as opposed to maintaining as skinny fat, I have to track. I find it really easy to eat a lot of carbs, and hard to get enough protein.

Whether you track or not, if it works for you, do it (or don't lol).
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cjobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that sounds very similar to me!

So since you do track, do you avoid eating on campus and prepare your own food, or just guesstimate?

I know guesstimating isnt a big deal, but it can add up if im guesstimating 1-2 meals every day
    I guesstimate. I usually get a grilled chicken and provolone wrap on whole wheat and am able to figure out the portions. On my campus the sandwiches are made at a Subway-like place so you can see the sandwich as it is being made, tell the person exactly what you want on it, etc so you know that theres no added crap.

Today I was lucky to run by the health food store and pick up a vegan sandwich....so handy when sandwiches have nutrition labels. I do that sometimes when I have time between gym and class.

I also ALWAYS keep protein bars on me, btw. Quest bars are a godsend ... those, some Greek yogurt, some nuts...all set.

But really, I juggle a super demanding schedule as well as super demanding workouts. I don't get obsessive over it. I enjoy what I eat and listen to my body. If it wants a higher carb meal one day, I'll get sushi. Be in tune to yourself. Thats the best way to be healthy.
    Last edited by cjobson; 04-16-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Originally Posted by LinzKaye View Post
    It's up to you, if you feel you have general knowledge about each meal you have and you don't have a specific reason to track them I wouldn't. After a while you tend to remember how much you eat on a daily basis if you consume something similar each day like i do. When you have another goal or feel like you're gaining/losing too much get back on it.
    thats very true. I think I should just test my intuition and weigh after a week or two and see how it goes

Originally Posted by LunaLifts View Post
    When I was just tracking calories I eventually was able to maintain without tracking because I ate a lot of the same stuff all week.

Now that I'm more concerned with being fit as opposed to maintaining as skinny fat, I have to track. I find it really easy to eat a lot of carbs, and hard to get enough protein.

Whether you track or not, if it works for you, do it (or don't lol).
    I was skinny fat before I bulked, but I think I still am haha. see im the opposite when I dont track I under eat, so Im afraid of loosing the weight that I gained bulking.

Originally Posted by cjobson View Post
    I guesstimate. I usually get a grilled chicken and provolone wrap on whole wheat and am able to figure out the portions. On my campus the sandwiches are made at a Subway-like place so you can see the sandwich as it is being made, tell the person exactly what you want on it, etc so you know that theres no added crap.

Today I was lucky to run by the health food store and pick up a vegan sandwich....so handy when sandwiches have nutrition labels. I do that sometimes when I have time between gym and class.

I also ALWAYS keep protein bars on me, btw. Quest bars are a godsend ... those, some Greek yogurt, some nuts...all set.

But really, I juggle a super demanding schedule as well as super demanding workouts. I don't get obsessive over it. I enjoy what I eat and listen to my body. If it wants a higher carb meal one day, I'll get sushi. Be in tune to yourself. Thats the best way to be healthy.
    Ideally I would like to be in tune with my body and eat when hungry. But its just like, if im full but I know in my head that I need more cals to reach maintenance, do I force myself more, which is what I would do if tracking macros, or trust my body

patriciaalves is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriciaalves is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriciaalves is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriciaalves is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriciaalves is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriciaalves is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriciaalves is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriciaalves is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriciaalves is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriciaalves is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriciaalves is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nobody here eats WAYYYY too much if they don't track ?

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never tracked and I've had success in that I've stayed maintenance which was my aim- but I do track my protein everyday. I tend to always eat the same things and I only eat when I'm hungry so guess its easy for me.
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by patriciaalves View Post
    Nobody here eats WAYYYY too much if they don't track ?
    If I don't count calories, I only eat like 1200 a day… so no I eat way less which is so bad for bulking if I don't count.

Only reason or I wouldn't at all

Originally Posted by runliftandlove View Post
    If I don't count calories, I only eat like 1200 a day… so no I eat way less which is so bad for bulking if I don't count.

Only reason or I wouldn't at all
    same. Not quite that low though. I tend to eat about 1600-1700 when eating intuitively, what I want when I want. When I maintain on about 2000 while tracking

same. Not quite that low though. I tend to eat about 1600-1700 when eating intuitively, what I want when I want. When I maintain on about 2000 while tracking
    I mean at least were set when we have to cut lmao whenever that might be

LittleLifter88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleLifter88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleLifter88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleLifter88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleLifter88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleLifter88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleLifter88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleLifter88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleLifter88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleLifter88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleLifter88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been doing the whole macro thing for a while now and yes, it's worked. I bulked up and gained about 7 pounds in muscle, then I cut successfully. But I am so exhausted from tracking! For the last two weeks I have tried out intuitive eating. I haven't gained or lost a pound yet but I am one of those people who tends to overeat if I don't track. I just got miserable tracking, though.

Yesterday, I started only tracking calories and protein. I feel like as long as I hit my protein and don't go over or under my calories, I should be fine.

Last year, I competed at a state beauty pageant and I didn't know anything about macros. I only tracked calories. I ate very high carb with lots of fruit and moderate protein, and I was more lean and toned then than I am now. In fact, I won the fitness award out of 47 competitors. It's confusing to me because everybody here seems to religiously advocate for macros. Maybe it works for them, but for me, it just makes things more frustrating and annoying. Maybe I'll track macros if I decide to compete in a bikini competition (been toying with the idea) but while I'm not prepping, I'm just counting calories and making sure I get adequate protein.

RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am still new to lifting, so I wouldn't really take much of what I have to say to heart, lol but I figure I'll throw out my thoughts anyway in case anything is of value to you or anyone else here. I tracked my macros for a short period of time, and personally for me, it felt way too constraining. I am naturally a very healthy eater -- I eat basically ALL whole foods, with the occasional treat -- I do protein powder to make sure I get enough protein, and I leave it at that. When I was tracking macros, it was so time consuming and I personally felt lethargic on so little fat. I was doing 40% protein, 30% carbs, and 30% fat (FYI: I am a vegetarian, and it's extremely difficult to lower my fat/carbs)-- so my fat intake wasn't even that low, but it felt too low for me. Basically, for me, it boils down to what feels right for my body. I know that there is some science behind building muscle, but everyone's body chemistry is a little different, and I think it's really important to be in tune with what you feel best with.

I personally feel like when I track anything (aside from protein)-- calories, macros -- I get out of whack and tend to feel bad, get bloated, have wicked cravings, etc.

RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTrout18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats very true. I think I should just test my intuition and weigh after a week or two and see how it goes

I was skinny fat before I bulked, but I think I still am haha. see im the opposite when I dont track I under eat, so Im afraid of loosing the weight that I gained bulking.

Ideally I would like to be in tune with my body and eat when hungry. But its just like, if im full but I know in my head that I need more cals to reach maintenance, do I force myself more, which is what I would do if tracking macros, or trust my body
    I can't imagine eating when you're full. Sounds painful. I personally feel entirely freaked out by the idea of going totally against what my body tells me... which is why I don't really track anything besides protein. Maybe I'm alone in this here, but I strongly feel like going against your body can spell disaster in the future... eh, but that's just me. For me, personally, lifting isn't just about GAINZ... it's about health. I don't want gainz if it comes with a mind-body disconnect and such...

Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I'm not actively cutting or bulking then I don't track anything at all. My weight normally stays the same with just eating how I feel. I track everything when cutting. When bulking I track a couple days a week and eat an extra something before bed to up cals the days I don't track, also an under eater. Like pps said different things work well for different people.