ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Should i fast, carb deplete, or do a psmf to lose weight?

Im about 200 lbs now, but i have 1-2 weeks to get to about 191 or 186 for a weigh in. I got taped at 13% bf but i was told they dont care if i lift weights, i need to make weight for this military program im trying to get into.

I did a cut about a year ago where i went low carb, and lost about 10 lbs the first week (water weight obviously) but was wondering if fasting (only eating fruit or something) was an option? Another option was possibly doing a PSMF. They couldn't care less how much muscle you have, i just need the scale to move within 2 weeks[IMG]http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/mjcry1.png[/IMG]
    Positive Crew
    Spring Cutters Crew

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    14lbs in 2 weeks would be fairly difficult unless you psmf and get severely dehydrated.

9lbs should be viable with a psmf by the limited food intake and glycogen depletion, but if you haven't done psmf before and know how you react it could potentially spark off a massive water retention.

Low carb and some glycogen depletion workouts is also a option, especially since you have had rapid losses with that before.

The 1-2 week timeframe is a bit sketchy though, since you can potentially spark off some massive water retention and those can take up to 3 weeks to flush.
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911