Thread: UK ECA stack

Robyna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

UK ECA stack

Anyone using an effective eca stack, getting confused with the difference between ephedrine hcl and ephedra, as some products use both names like kaizen ephedrine hcl??? Please help!!!

GrindTime22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ephedrine is an alkaloid of ephedra. That just means that ephedrine is the active ingredient in ephedra - it's the part that you want in a supplement. If you're trying to run an eca stack you would want ephedrine hcl OR sulfate as a close second.
    Don't waste a good goal on bad excuses.

Michigan Wolverine - B.S. School of Kinesiology
    ACSM Cert.

MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Robyna View Post
    Anyone using an effective eca stack, getting confused with the difference between ephedrine hcl and ephedra, as some products use both names like kaizen ephedrine hcl??? Please help!!!
    Kaizen ephedrine is what you want... thats what i get shipped in from Canada happy to pm you the site i use there legit, just let me know.

They sell 8mg tabs which are better than the pre made stacks as you can dose yourself correctly and build a tolerance and not get any sides.

They also sell the pre made stacks if that is the route you want to take.

You dont need Asprin either the EC stack is more than efficient x mg of ephedrine + 200mg of caffeine (either from coffee or the caffeine tabs you can buy) that will do you.
    Start of my diet 03/06/2014 - 189.5lbs 25-30% BF

Young1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help

Hi I've just moved back from Canada and look for a Kaizen supplier, could you please inbox me the site you use?

Thank you so much! 😊

sst2003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help find

Hi. I have been unable to find a place that will ship ephedrine to the USA. Can u inbox me the site u use? Thanks

kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As mentioned, ephedra is an herbal form of ephedrine. Much better to go with ephedrine hcl (or sulfate) because you know exactly what you are getting.

You can check out my article for more dosing info:
    http://musclereview.net/eca-stack/