tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100)

Craig Titus responds to MD forums 2015

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2015/res...opment-forums/
    www.ironmagazine.com written by Craig Titus
    This article is a response piece; this article will be dedicated to responding to Musculardevelopment.com and Getbig.com forums in regard to the being published “Swift Injustice” the Craig Titus story. The operative word here is response. It’s very important to point out this article is not an attack on those who choose to post false and offensive comments about me and my character, I Am simply responding to those demeaning messages. That being said, let me take this opportunity to clear up some lies and share my thoughts about those who harbor so much disdain and malice towards me and apparently the author as well.

I feel like here we go again it’s always the same ole douche bags hiding behind their computer screens running their mouths and talking smack. I find it funny that individuals such as Bob Chick, Ron Harris, Shawn Ray and as of late Noel Fuller have such an inherent desire to run me down on MD.com or any other forum available to them. Incidentally, I’m not entirely sure who Noel Fuller is, but I’ll get to him in a moment. In reality I find most of these remarks to be entertaining and utterly hilarious just like the clowns who post them. The mere mention of my name is enough to illicit dozens of vile and angry comments which can only be a result of long standing feelings of intimidation. Funny how a computer screen and keyboard transforms pussies into warriors. At the same time I must admit I do understand these type of people. You see, by targeting me with their mean spirited and derogatory judgments it makes them feel better about themselves. Sadly, this is the norm within the bodybuilding and fitness community. People like Bob Chick, Ron Harris and Shawn Ray, we’ll refer to them as “the mean girls,” feel so overwhelmingly inadequate with themselves as men, they find it necessary to project an image of good character while simultaneously putting down others. Imagine how wonderful and satisfied “the mean girls” must of felt the moment they learned of my arrest. They must have rejoiced and celebrated with immense joy! It doesn’t matter that the book “Swift Injustice” proves the prosecution withheld evidence, that perjury was committed, that the judge was involved with the orchestration of a fake murder for hire plot, that a bribery took place and forensic and physical evidence was covered up in an effort to manipulate the end result.

To Bob Chick, Ron Harris and Shawn Ray the information within this book has no bearing on their opinion. These “mean girls” want so badly for me to be guilty, it doesn’t matter what “Swift Injustice” uncovers. You have to realize it doesn’t matter what the book says or what information it exposes, these girls relish in the idea of my incarceration because it makes them feel better about themselves. At the same time I can see where some people may be inclined to think I am capable of a violent crime. I’m full aware of my track record with the long list of men I’ve smacked in the mouth or quite frankly knocked out following some ill words. So I get it. But if you were my friend and truly knew me, then you know without a shadow of a doubt I am not capable of hurting a woman, period!

But I do have to admit, I understand why some people choose to believe I’m guilty. For example… if Bob Chicharello’s wife told me he enjoyed wearing his Captain America outfit while being pounded out doggy style with her strap on, I would have to believe that. I mean, I wouldn’t know if this information is true or not? But knowing Bob, I immediately would have to assume it’s true and he loves being put on all four like a bitch. You see, Bob strikes me as that type. Not that there’s anything wrong with having homosexual desires, Chick a.k.a. Captain America, simply gives me the impression he’s the epitome of the bitch in the bedroom. You go Bob, with your Captain America suit wearing ass!!

And Ron Harris for example… I was to by a reliable source Ron enjoys hitting mandatory poses in the mirror while totally nude and covered in baby oil. During these posing sessions he masturbates with ferocious intent while screaming “I want to be a IFBB pro so bad!!” my source, we’ll call him “Gerald” for the sake of remaining anonymous, tells me Harris literally performs these “posing sessions” for hours ending in total exhaustion with Ron curled up on the floor whimpering “I can be a pro, I can be a pro, I can be a pro.” Now I don’t know if this information is true or not? But knowing Ron Harris and I certainly do, I would have to believe this incredibly salacious story is a fact.

And then you have Shawn Ray. Shawn is the quintessential example, the absolute personification and embodiment of a man bitch, a “mitch” if you will. Although he’s become a bit passive aggressive with his posts over the years, he’s definitely made plenty of hurtful, hateful and disrespectful statements in the past both online and in print. Let me give you a few examples of things I would have to believe about Shawn Ray, simply because I have known this “mitch” for years. For example… if someone was to say Shawn welcomed Drug Enforcement agents into his home and answered questions for four hours in regards to steroids… followed by me and five other IFBB pro’s being served federal subpoenas at our hotel rooms during the Arnold Classic weekend, I believe this information because by Shawn’s own admission, that story is actually true. We were literally served federal subpoenas at our hotel rooms while competing in the 2002 Arnold Classic!! But hey, maybe Shawn’s question and answer session with the feds had nothing to do with six IFBB pro’s being forced to testify in front of a grand jury in regard to our steroid use? I don’t know? But knowing Shawn Ray, and I do, I would have to believe he presented a plethora of information; even providing the date of the Arnold Classic, and the very best time to serve us those subpoena’s in our hotel rooms.
    Yep, that’s Shawn, good ole mister “strength & honor” himself. However I do have to be more understanding with Ray’s slimy ways. I’m forced to be sympathetic toward Shawn Ray. From what I’ve been told by Las Vegas finest strippers, Shawn suffers from a rare disorder called “micro penis.” Again, I’m not sure if this “micro penis” allegation holds any validity, but judging by the appearance of Ray in his posing trunks, it appears to be true. Ray’s “micro penis” would certainly account for his ways over the years… Ray’s ways if you will, Shawn’s disorder would explain his feelings of insecurity, inadequacy and presents a clear explanation as to why he loves my fall from grace so much. The point is, I do understand how some people may believe I’m guilty of a violent crime, the same way most people may believe the stories I have presented to you about Bob, Ron and Shawn (The mean girls). But if a book was to be published, presenting factual information, evidence and testimony that proved these stories provided by “the mean girls” were in fact lies or gross exaggerations and held no validity; I would read the book and then make an unbiased determination regardless of my disdain for these individuals.

Unlike Bob Chicherello and Ron Harris, I certainly wouldn’t attack the author of the book simply because she didn’t agree with their opinions, especially if the authors only objective is to expose the truth and the evidence that supports her claims. Now let me get to the task at hand. I will now respond to the tread “Craig Titus book in the works” at Musculardevelopments.com forum. Does anyone know who Noel Fuller is? I can’t say with 100% certainty I have ever met Noel Fuller, but I can say I do not remember him and undoubtedly my run in with him at his Gold’s Gym in Huntington Beach was not a memorable one. Whatever “run in” means? Noel claims I threatened to come down to his gym and kick his ass… apparently because the thought Tom Prince’s hamstrings looked better than mine. Really Noel?!?! Yeah that’s what happened. You made me so angry because you favored another competitor’s physique? Come on Noel, that’s the best you could come up with? Fuller states that I somehow found out he was practicing MMA training and showed up at his Gold’s Gym wanting to be friends. LMFAO!!! That’s a fairly audacious statement, extremely inaccurate in my opinion but then again, I seriously don’t remember.

I do however remember quite clearly what happened to the last MMA fighter who decided to invade my personal space and run his mouth. It took place in the parking lot at the 2001 California State BB Championship. Long story short, he got slapped in the mouth followed by a swift and well placed kick to his balls… plain and simple. Hey Noels, sounds to me like your one of those guys who stands in front of the mirror and says, “you talking to me?” Again I don’t remember, but if I told Noel Fuller I was coming down to his gym to have some words, I would’ve slapped the MMA taste right out of his mouth! Keep the stories coming mister “MMA”, you got a hell of an imagination! LOL!!!

Then we have Ron Harris and his incredibly insightful post. Honestly Ron’s comments left me a little confused? Confused in that I had no idea he held on to so much animosity towards me. If memory serves me correctly, Harris has interviewed me many times over the years for various bodybuilding publications, always being very friendly and professional. It wasn’t until he wrote an unfavorable article for MD magazine in regard to one of many after-parties that we left with ill feelings towards one another. The unfortunate article forced me to ban him from any future Emperor Entertainment events. I had no idea he was so angry and festered so much hatred toward me; that’s until now. Ron attended the official Olympia after-party held at The House of Blues along with half a dozen other reporters, photographers and professional bodybuilders involved with the party. Harris was there, representing MD magazine for the purpose of writing a piece to highlight the event and promote future Emperior Ent. after-parties… or at least that’s what I thought. Much to my surprise, Ron’s write-up wasn’t at all flattering. In fact it was salacious, smutty, grossly exaggerated and downright detrimental to any future events. In the fictional article Ron points out how a girl had been sexually assaulted on the dance floor. Really Ron!?! Didn’t you mean an adult woman was getting felt up by her adult boyfriend, in an adult night club? Isn’t that a little more accurate? And like I have said before, if a girl was actually being sexually assaulted, why didn’t you help her? Why didn’t you get the security staff? And why would you write about the assault rather than help? Because it did not happen. No other writers or photographers attending the party witnessed couples openly having sex, or abusing narcotics or girls being sexually assaulted. I have no doubt you saw one couple, a couple having sex on a “little couch in a recessed area within the main floor,” as you stated. You and I both know your article was much more vulgar then simply pointing out two adults were having relations at a party. That happens all the time, in night clubs all over the world, but you made it sensational and salacious. Anyway, I called you a liar, I accused you of writing a crude, sleazy, trashy and damaging article full of bull****, gross exaggerations and lies. You were banned from my parties and now you chose to assume the worst. You want me to be guilty of my charges and now you bash me at MD.com. Judging by how immensely popular and lucrative my after-parties became, I should’ve thanked you for your Emperor Entertainment event article…. So thank you. It was sensational. Then we have Bob Chicherillo or “chick” for short. Me, I don’t call him chick for short, I call him chick because he’s a bitch!
    Last edited by tejando; 04-11-2015 at 09:57 PM. Reason: go to to the iron magazine link for the full thing, thread ran out of space

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did someone summon Nasser el Sonbaty's ghost on an Ouija board or something? Hahaha, this is hilarious.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What in thee hell did I just read?
    Ron Harris to me always came off as a good guy even the few words I've spoken to him on Social Media..
    Bob and Shawn not so much

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    What in thee hell did I just read?
    Ron Harris to me always came off as a good guy even the few words I've spoken to him on Social Media..
    Bob and Shawn not so much
    Agree with you on Ray. I can understand why Shawn Ray is like he is, he was owned by Yates both in size and conditioning and had was unable to be competative, the only thing he had left was his mouth.

Never have been convinced Titus did it.

TEAM ROMGLE
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wait is titus out of prison?

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DrFeeIGood View Post
    wait is titus out of prison?
    He becomes eligible for parole in 2026.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is gold
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100) tejando is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    He becomes eligible for parole in 2026.
    2022 from his penpal site. so either he got reduced sentencing or its incorrect. either way hes not getting parole first try lol

JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is a topic that is very interesting and one that the industry will choose to ignore. Exactly the reason why I reached out to the author to get her on our radio show to speak about Titus, the book, his case and this reaction to the MD personnel.

We are trying to get Titus on the show, as well. Obvious red tape in the way, but I am not too shy - nor afraid - to request it.
    Founding Editor - MuscleSport Magazine
    Co-Host - The Gregg & Joe Show
    Executive Producer - The Joseph Cumia Show

Originally Posted by JoePietaro View Post
    This is a topic that is very interesting and one that the industry will choose to ignore. Exactly the reason why I reached out to the author to get her on our radio show to speak about Titus, the book, his case and this reaction to the MD personnel.

We are trying to get Titus on the show, as well. Obvious red tape in the way, but I am not too shy - nor afraid - to request it.
    do it sir, we want to know a Q and A and how its like in jail so far

JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tejando View Post
    do it sir, we want to know a Q and A and how its like in jail so far
    We're going to try and do this. Gregg Valentino was good friends with Titus and he is my buddy and managing editor. So we are going to try to get the word to him about that.

Titus was one of the most outspoken guys in bodybuilding before all of this happened and I'm sure that he has a lot more to say, judging by that Iron Magazine post and his others.

Originally Posted by JoePietaro View Post
    We're going to try and do this. Gregg Valentino was good friends with Titus and he is my buddy and managing editor. So we are going to try to get the word to him about that.

Titus was one of the most outspoken guys in bodybuilding before all of this happened and I'm sure that he has a lot more to say, judging by that Iron Magazine post and his others.
    i see, il be looking forward to it

Originally Posted by tejando View Post
    i see, il be looking forward to it
    Tracy, the author of the book, has told me that "we will make this happen," and that includes getting Craig himself involved, as well.

We are the only bodybuilding publication with the balls to even look into a story like this. The others have chosen to ignore Titus, but he was and is still is a polarizing figure in the industry.

Like him or not, that is hard to argue with.

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tracy says the book is done but the release date got pushed back due to the publisher. I'll get a copy

Originally Posted by Diamhea View Post
    Tracy says the book is done but the release date got pushed back due to the publisher. I'll get a copy
    in for a copy aswell

nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Often men in prison engage in homosexual activity and do not consider themselves gay.

gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    7 years served
    does not try and better himself in any way, just spends his time composing that load of bitter twaddle

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guy in prison claims "I didn't do it."-Story at 9.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boreal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It’s very important to point out this article is not an attack on those who choose to post false and offensive comments about me and my character,
    Then proceeds to spend the next several paragraphs attacking those who posted about him.
    “Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.” - Earnest Benn

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Convicted of killing Melissa James.
    Not a single fuk will be given what Craig Titus has to say.

Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think he might be going a little insane from being locked away.

nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Prison cannot contain him. He is a macho man with a steely Dan.

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    Convicted of killing Melissa James.
    Not a single fuk will be given what Craig Titus has to say.
    Well said and the same to whoever gives the pos press time

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Craig never really impressed me after he turned pro. He looked freaking insane as an amateur

But then he got locked up the first time and just couldn't get it together again. Great tris and thick legs, but his waist was big and his chest was below average.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lunatic. The sad part is that Our tax dollars pay for guys like this to get a Universiry degree...don't worry, we do the same in Canada...I am all for rehabilitation BUT some people need to be behind bars permanently imho...all I am going to say is Google "Karla Holmoka" and you sill understand where I am coming from... =\
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stopped reading after him saying about how others are just saying what they do because they are individuals who need to put others down. From what I thought, lots of people in the fitness industry have similar things to say about Craig Titus. I mean...yeah it could be a coincidence, but wouldn't that be kinda weird?