Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by second2noneBrah View Post
    What makes a giraffe more important then a deer? Also the give the meat to the starving villagers and she also paid 10s of thousands of dollars that will go to conservation over there because the kunts that live there don't care they also kill them take a small part and let the thing rot
    lol, i bet that money goes right to the corrupt government and doesnt help the villagers at all

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dont know where i stand on this, but i will say i'd rather take a bullet to the head instead of getting trapped and eaten alive by wild lions and tigers.
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TraderBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    So how much do you donate to the preservation of these majestic creatures Juicey?? Post some receipts they give you for tax purposes. I'll wait...
    You owned that *******.

MastaBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) MastaBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) MastaBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) MastaBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) MastaBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) MastaBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) MastaBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) MastaBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) MastaBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) MastaBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) MastaBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    honestly it doesn't matter what wild animal they hunt unless its endangered or not for protein

Tony Danza cuts in line Mudshovel's Avatar
    Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she was probably 30 feet away and the giraffe was tied to a tree. What a bitch

STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STLmisc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Skarm View Post
    I'm not shoving anything down anyones throat, I'm genuinely curious about why people kill animals for no purpose other than killing them. Just because something is legal, does not make it right. I appreciate the economic reasons for countries making this kind of hunting legal, but I still don't understand why individuals would enjoy killing an animal just for the sake of killing.

If I told you I enjoyed buying dogs from pet shops, then taking them into fields and shooting them in the head, for "the experience", would you think I was a normal person? Would you not think that was slightly strange behaviour? What if I took trophies of their paws or tails or something and hung them around my house. Wouldn't you question what state of mind I was in to be doing such a thing?
    ok so you are comparing killing a giraffe, which is hunted for economical and sporting reasons, to killing random dogs for no reason other than "experience". I realize I am dealing with a complete retard.

Ok let me dumb this question down for you. first, you are mistaking people hunting game for people killing an animal just for the sake of killing it. there are benefits to one but not the other.So what are you really rustled about? That it is legal to hunt these kinds of animals?

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cpatel23 View Post
    No, but I would literally shoot her right in the face with my rifle.
    damn benchod
    this isn't india, friend

MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000)
    'The total number of giraffes in Africa was estimated by IUCN in 1999 to exceed 140,000, (of which 40% were in or around protected areas and private lands) and such numbers were thought capable of being maintained were they adequately protected.

Current estimates by the GCF have the population at less than 80,000 individuals across all (sub)species. This is a considerable drop in the last decade and shows that the plight of giraffe is in real danger. Efforts are underway to build up an accurate census of the entire population – working closely with IUCN SSC ASG International Giraffe Working Group. With the exception of Angolan, Cape and West African giraffe, all other subspecies are either decreasing and/or unstable. Poaching, human population growth, habitat loss, habitat fragmentation and habitat degradation continue to impact on the giraffe’s distribution across the continent.

List of (sub)species:

Angolan giraffe (G. c. angolensis) < 20,000

Kordofan giraffe (G. c. antiquorum) < 3,000

Masai giraffe (G. c. tippelschirchi) < 37,000

Nubian giraffe (G. c. camelopardalis) < 650

Reticulated giraffe (G. c. reticulata) < 4,700

Rothschild's giraffe (G. c. rothschildi) < 1,100

South African giraffe (G. c. giraffa) < 12,000

Thornicroft’s giraffe (G c. thornicrofti) < 1,000

West African giraffe (G. c. peralta) < 300 '

http://www.giraffeconservation.org/g...ts.php?pgid=40

MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000) MrBest is just really nice. (+1000)
    trophy hunters can spin this issue all they want but there is no balance when china is invested in poaching

FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PKneyr View Post
    Lol what user J1n sent me:

would care much less if you and your entire family died. srs. have some negs cause i know how much its gonna rustle your jimmies. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

5'8 with deep issues, feel sorry for him.
    you're a scummy cretin from eastern europe, the trash of the continent

cant say I am surprised he feels that way

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrVeggie View Post

hnnngggg

edit: to be fair they need crazies like the girl in the op to pay a huge fee to hunt the animals in order for anti-poachers like the one i posted to stop actual poachers. I think the meat goes to the surrounding villagers as well. I don't see why someone would want to kill a giraffe though. Maybe so they can post a selfie or some chit.
    goddamn it

She doesn't do ****. It's a big load of crap. Please don't be like reddit and cream your pants over her.

FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    lol, i bet that money goes right to the corrupt government and doesnt help the villagers at all
    But brah...

dont u know that the villagers get to eat the meat!!!!

BRB people in African countries have neevr been selective over their meat...

Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    i think he forgot this is taking place in africa lol

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi MISC.

I'm a former US army ranger.
    I'm also a former anti-poaching volunteer from central Africa.

Very few of you have any idea what you're talking about. If you think hunting is destroying the African wildlife, you're an idiot. (srs) Please don't breed (srs) and please don't post. (srs)

The money on hunts, especially big game hunts, is used to hire game scouts and run anti-poaching programs that stop illegal hunting. It's used to feed workers who run safaris so people can be educated about animals and it pays to bribe government officials so they don't shut game reserves down.

Stop posting if you have no idea what you're talking about. And PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop posting pictures and stories of that stupid woman who was a diesel mechanic and has no idea what the fck anti-poaching even is. Goddamn it.

incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Anybody else?? Lotta crybabies but ain't no one putting up proof that they even care until some sloot/dude is posted with a majestic Afican animal?? C'mon..plenty of Charities to help the preservation of these animals out there. Someone post up an electronic receipt..or even a quick pic of something you received in the mail. ANyone?? I'll rep your crybaby ass if you do? I mean how sick is it you'd rather see the huinter get killed when that's the ONLY thing sustaining the actual survival of the species. IS THE RICH HUNTERS MONEY. It sure as fuk ain't little fuks like the ones complainin in this and every other hunting thread. Post it up *******s. You obviously are passionate...you want the species to survive, so i'm sure at least ONE Miscer has donated something?? anything?? If not..shut your gotdam mouth
    Why don't you provide some pictures of you being a positive impact through trophy hunting. You don't have any though. Which is literally the exact thing you are crying about. People being passionate about something without following through on it. If you wanna be a tough guy, go drop some money on some trophy hunts and then come back. Otherwise you're a hypocrite and you can kindly stop jocking on everyone ITT who has an opinion.
    *Misc Med Crew*
    +Positive Crew+

DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by juiceyjay View Post
    Sounds like its helping people. The organizations to protect animals only exist cause of these ******* hunters and poachers.
    Sorry but trophy hunting isn't causing endangered species.

Organized hunts do more for African wildlife conservation than middle class emo *******s do by holding signs and not eating meat. These people are potentially paying MILLIONS to cull non-breeding members from a herd which would have to be culled anyway.

They get their trophy, the park gets $500,000 to help the animals who are still capable of contributing to the gene pool.

If these people are poaching (which i highly doubt) then they're *******s and deserve to die, but organized, sponsored hunts are good for everyone.
    **#3 always delivers crew**
    **regularly rep accidentally instead of negging back crew**

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks

Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First off, I'm not anti-hunting. I'm a big outdoorsman, but just never had the opportunity to delve into hunting yet. However, my interest for hunting is more about learning a bit of the skill in case there is a situation that required me to do so. In my opinion, it is one of those things that, along with the ability to start a fire, something that every man should know in cases of emergency. Especially in the soft, fragile society we live in now.

With that said, I'm someone that finds more beauty in a donation letter hanging on a wall than a corpse hanging on a wall, so why some people “help conservation” by paying $10k to pose next to a corpse rather than just donating $10k to help conservation boggles my mind. But whatever their excuse is for killing things... the fact of the matter is that those people enjoy killing and there is a market for it. It's better to manage the amount of creatures killed for these people's fun of posing next to corpses and then hanging them up than it is to leave it open for the black market, because less animals are killed this way and A LOT more money goes towards conservation. From what I remember, the hunting market contributes a lot more money towards conservation than mere donation, but I could be wrong since my memory is a bit hazy on that subject. Another unfortunate fact is that humans have made major ecological disturbances as our populations have risen, expanded, migrated, and connected on a global scale - so, in some cases, culling animals can help the genetic diversity of certain ailing populations of species. Now, in a perfect world, human population would be more vigorously managed than that of other species, and global education would allow for better managed societies. We all know that is not going to happen though, at least not anytime soon. So, for the time being, trophy hunting is a necessary "evil".
    Last edited by Skunk; 04-11-2015 at 11:39 PM.
    While you live, shine
    Don't suffer anything at all;
    Life exists only a short while
    And time demands its toll.

B - 255 lbs
    S - 355 lbs
    D - 405 lbs

Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The posts in this thread...
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 (KJV)

HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    True, the money from some big-game hunts helps save other animals... but that doesn't change the fact that the type of person who would kill an animal just for fun and a picture to throw on ******** is undoubtedly a pathetic twat.

Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Who protects the wild rhinos and elephants?
    The same people who protect the rest of the animals. Anti-poaching teams, game scouts, government wild-life protection, volunteers, etc.

Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by STLmisc View Post
    ok so you are comparing killing a giraffe, which is hunted for economical and sporting reasons, to killing random dogs for no reason other than "experience". I realize I am dealing with a complete retard.

Ok let me dumb this question down for you. first, you are mistaking people hunting game for people killing an animal just for the sake of killing it. there are benefits to one but not the other.So what are you really rustled about? That it is legal to hunt these kinds of animals?
    The ad hominems only weaken your argument. There is no need to be upset.

Do you really think this woman was hunting a giraffe to give to the economy of whatever african country she shot it in? And is it really a "sporting" reason to get in a range rover with a shooting platform, drive up to giraffe and then shoot it in the head? If it's shooting she wants, why not go to a shooting range? Why specifically does it have to end in killing, if not because she's specifically killing for killings sake?

I ask again, if you're for killing unsuspecting giraffes for no reason other than killing them and/or taking a trophy, why not just go to a pet shop and kill an unsuspecting dog, and take that as a trophy? You could even release it into a field and set up a shooting platform just like this lady did for "sport", if thats what you want. If anything it saves you money, you don't have to buy a plane ticket or pay a large hunting fee. Please explain your logic without resorting to insults and emotional responses. I'm genuinely looking for a reason for people to spend their time in such a manner.

EDIT:

Just to clear up, in case you can't understand why I draw the comparison between giraffes and dogs, the reasons you gave for killing "game" like this girrafe were for "economical" and "sporting" reasons. It's economical to kill dogs, there are too many of them, loads get put down all the time. If you release the dog in a field while you set up your shooting station, just like with this giraffe, maybe play fetch with it then shoot it as it's running back, that's just as "sporting" as what happened with this giraffe.

Given that my dog hunting scenario fulfills your reasons for giraffe hunting, why are you pro one and against the other?
    Last edited by Skarm; 04-12-2015 at 02:35 AM.

Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jakes on Ricky, that's actually my penis
    PRs:
    Squat: 630 (sleeves)
    Deadlift: 735 (straps)
    Strict OHP: 330
    Log Clean & Press: 360
    Gave stickyashell hope and now he's back in strength sports crew

CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You a b1tch unless you actually kill the animal with your bare hands.

cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this again....

who gives a fuk
    bbsitum crew*

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    NGC did a study which said that trophy hunting was actually good for the environment because the money goes back into the Wild Life Sanctuary, thus helping the animals.

What I can't stand is the cowards posing with these beautiful, dead creatures. That rustles my jim-jams.

http://www.ifaw.org/united-states/ne...and-overstated
    http://www.********.com/notes/stop-t...13648248684575

Newcastle United FC jmiddleton96's Avatar
    jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ALLUCANEATRIBS View Post
    Its probably pretty good tbh, i bet the neck meat is the best
    Nah I think it would be too tough. Get's used a lot and is full of muscle

Somewhere around the ribs would be prime

Not that I would eat a giraffe. But If I had to, that is what I would eat
    ★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT crew ★
    ★ Anthony Joshua future GOAT crew★
    ★ Dani Alves has signed 2 year contract with Barca with an option for a third year. ★
    ★ William Bonac appreciation crew ★
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

wahhhhhblow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahhhhhblow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahhhhhblow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahhhhhblow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahhhhhblow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahhhhhblow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahhhhhblow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahhhhhblow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahhhhhblow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahhhhhblow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wahhhhhblow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see some people in here actually understand the value of trophy hunting in terms of conservation management.What people don't seem to get is how important it is to control herbivore stocks within game/wildlife reservers.

Ordinarily herbivores graze/browse an area and then move on once they have depleted the resources. This is not possible in a fenced reserve, if the herbivores graze everything down they can't just move on to fresh grounds. Therefore, wildlife managers need to very carefully balance their herbivore stocks with the rate of grass/browse regrowth to avoid everything starving. Consequently, if herbivore numbers get too high they often have to remove the excess stock. Usually they might be able to sell their excess stock onto a different game reserve. But what happens if no one wants to buy these extra animals? The only solution then is to kill them for the good of the other animals still within the park. So why not let someone like this woman pay a large fee to remove your extra animals that you needed to get rid of in the first place? As others have pointed out, these fees can go a long way in terms of paying for the maintenance of the park/hiring anti-poaching patrols, which ultimately benefits all of the other animals in the reserve.

Ye it would be nice if we lived in an ideal world where this didn't need to happen, but sadly this form of management has become necessary due to poaching. Effective wildlife conservation requires pragmatic solutions, which is something the ignorant masses losing their **** on ******** don't seem to understand.

Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    killing for the sake of killing.. i hope one day we stop doing this sht.

KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    A giraffe of all things... wtf.

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by STLmisc View Post
    Whoa bro you seem rustled.

Whats funny is apparently this rustles you but you aren't going to do a damn thing about it because, let's be honest, you don't care enough about it to do anything about it.

So you and everyone else ITT can pat yourselves on the back for being "against" this type of hunting. You are all morally superior to those who actually vocalize that they don't give a fuk.
    Lol u are a fukn retard srs
    Brb can't voice an opinion against something unless you actively participate against it.
    Grade a potato.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.