Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000) HDStretchman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Use this to your advantage. Text her and say, Hey look, I feel kind of guilty about letting you pay for the last time, and I want to make it up to you. Let's do something on me.
    *Security Officer Crew*
    *Harley-Davidson Crew*
    Dietary Macros matter. Read the stickies.
    "Losers make excuses, Winners make progress."

A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A-P-T is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Distance View Post
    I did ask her out, and I agree with that. I expected to pay the entire bill but she saw me doing it and didn't want me to
    you dungoofed, you asked her out, when she tries to pay half you say, dont be silly, this is on me, you can invite me some other time... and you pay and appreciate her gesture.

Also you should have tried to kiss on first date but whatever. hope none of this damage your chances, she sound like a good girl so maybe you are still on alive.

Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HDStretchman View Post
    Use this to your advantage. Text her and say, Hey look, I feel kind of guilty about letting you pay for the last time, and I want to make it up to you. Let's do something on me.
    Please do not do this, god damn that sounds cringeworthy and forced. Don't put barriers between each other worrying about what's polite and proper. Just ask her to hangout again and pay, it doesn't even need to be talked about it should just be understood that it's your turn.

Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lmao.

Inb4 someone posts the vid of the girl who had guys spend $12,000 dollars on "first date" dinners.

She sounds like a nice girl op.
    Ignore what miscers are saying in this thread, they are all clearly WK's lmao.

OMG OPIE YOU LET HER PAY FOR THE FIRST DATE, NOW SHE DOESN'T WANT YOUR CAWK.

Just makes sure you pay for the 2nd date.
    Keep it on even terms, rather then pretending she is some holy grail, you will get much more respect.

HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Marry her

LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingyourLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The misc is so funny, lmao. They're always complaining about how girls are sloots and gold diggers, but when a miscer comes in saying a girl did the opposite of those things ya'll tell the OP to go NC.

She said she wanted to see him again, she could have just been trying to be nice, but it's worth following up on. If she goes on another date with OP and is cool about it, I'd say she's a keeper. You don't know until you try, if things don't work out, it's no big deal.

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DarkOmen View Post
    Lol @ *******s ITT.

It's 2015, women work and have money. No problem in letting her pay.

So I see most men need to pay to keep a girl around, how's that any different from hiring a prostitute for incall with GFE and COF options.

Most men are pathetic. No doubt in that, no matter women play you and use you.
    Originally Posted by Xzorroth View Post
    lmao.

Inb4 someone posts the vid of the girl who had guys spend $12,000 dollars on "first date" dinners.

She sounds like a nice girl op.
    Ignore what miscers are saying in this thread, they are all clearly WK's lmao.

OMG OPIE YOU LET HER PAY FOR THE FIRST DATE, NOW SHE DOESN'T WANT YOUR CAWK.

Just makes sure you pay for the 2nd date.
    Keep it on even terms, rather then pretending she is some holy grail, you will get much more respect.
    '

Op:

- is 25 with a job
    - dating a 21 y/o girl w/ part time employment
    - asked girl out
    - most likely chose the place to impress girl

..and after that he changes his mind nad lets her split the bill. lol. if hes worried about money, he should have picked a cheaper restaurant. If the girl was 26 with a career of her own, then ok, whatever, maybe they can split it.
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    God damn OP, should of just said something honest and simple. "Are you sure you don't want the 20?!" And lol and then proceed with a "well I owe you a date or two now" and then proceed to go out with her again. Jesus, sometimes miscers go full retard. Never go full retard.

R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All I see on the misc every day is guys complaining about women's expectations in dating. Then they berate this guy for letting a chick pay. Will never understand the people here.

Boardwalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boardwalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boardwalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boardwalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boardwalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boardwalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boardwalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boardwalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boardwalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boardwalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boardwalk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hausbaws View Post
    dude when you put your card in and she said "want to go halves" you should have said ..... NO. and fuggin paid for it. a girl asking "want to go halves" is code for "want to get friend zoned you beta *******?" then she thought WOW this guy is super worried about money and probably a complete broke ******* I feel bad for this queer maybe I should pay the whole bill? At that point you not only became a friend zoned *******, you also became a charity case friend zoned *******. Bro HUGE mistake IMO, unrepairable srs
    This

secretly hoping she'd offer to pay halfsies smh

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielDJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanielDJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanielDJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanielDJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanielDJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanielDJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanielDJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanielDJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanielDJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanielDJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanielDJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    never had a 2nd date with a girl i never kissed on the 1st date

goof'd dun you

oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    don't worry brah, tyrone and jamal be showering her in 20s all night in the champagne room
    ***SRT PR Crew (Strong Rep to Post Ratio Crew)***
    ***Foul Bachelor Frog Crew***
    ***Piners gonna pine Crew***
    ***Miscers with a "7" in their name Crew***

Creator of Original Pineapplebrah Thread: Where the Pineapple was coined:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139655023

Piners gonna pine

Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who the fukk cares? Just pay for the second date..
    The other half of Sydney crew* (Not Chestbrah's half)
    Its not a gambling addiction if you win crew*
    Addicted to gambling crew*
    Piss right in the middle of the bowl to make as much noise as possible and assert my dominance crew*
    Too alpha to maintain eye contact with myself in the mirror crew*
    60% of the time .. It works everytime. Cologne crew*
    Creed Aventus is my 11/10

FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL at the sheer amount of fail posts ITT from betas who claim they're aesthetic yet are blown away by a sloot paying for dates

women pay for dates all the time...hot or otherwise cant even count the amount of sloots who paid for drinks or just covered most of the meal

it means they're down to fukk and consider u worthy of paying for

sloots are just like men when it comes to people they're attracted to...they'll do what they need to do if they wanna bang u/like u

just make her feel comfortable OP, seal the deal on the next date

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whopperJr View Post
    OP I see you heard of the phrase "a picture is worth a thousand words", but it does not mean that you should post a thousand words instead of a picture. Phukken *******.
    fkn lol

FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50) FunTymes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    '

Op:

- is 25 with a job
    - dating a 21 y/o girl w/ part time employment
    - asked girl out
    - most likely chose the place to impress girl

..and after that he changes his mind nad lets her split the bill. lol. if hes worried about money, he should have picked a cheaper restaurant. If the girl was 26 with a career of her own, then ok, whatever, maybe they can split it.
    you're putting entirely too much thought into this

if a girl likes a guy she'll fukk him in a cardboard box

check this out, I have NEVER paid for a girl in 3 years. You know the amount of women I smashed in that time? A fair few.

Money matters but, lettuce be real tea, it matters when you're balling outta control not going to a cut price middle end sushi joint. Miscers do nothing but continue proving just how unaesthetic and sexually unenticing they are.

WOMEN.
    DO.
    NOT.
    CARE.

When the guy is aesthetic the last thing a girl wants to do is make him start paying for her time. I have alot of chicks straight up REFUSE to let me buy them chit.

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We know it's a rule to provide pics when making a thread discussing a chick, Op. Proclaiming that you don't have pics doesn't really remove any accountability from your duties as the Op.

I can't simply get away with doing something illegal on the grounds that I gave a warning.

And you certainly don't have the rep power to get away without posting pics.

Negged.
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

HairyWBush Reps for life - Hamster Compassion: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181804893

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bromanji View Post
    did you invite her out?

I don't care what the misc says, if you ask her out, you pay the bill (for the first date)
    Asking the misc for dating advice is akin to a asking a blind man to lead you across a busy highway. The traditional method never fails. But if she pays then consider yourself kept. If that's OK with you then by all means go ahead.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would've paid solo regardless, because I asked her out for the date. I would've been okay splitting the bill a few dates in, but I like feeling like the man and paying as long as she's a respectable female that I'm trying to actually date. If she's some sloot I'm trying to rail, I couldn't care less.

FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dude when you put your card in and she said "want to go halves" you should have said ..... NO. and fuggin paid for it. a girl asking "want to go halves" is code for "want to get friend zoned you beta *******?" then she thought WOW this guy is super worried about money and probably a complete broke ******* I feel bad for this queer maybe I should pay the whole bill? At that point you not only became a friend zoned *******, you also became a charity case friend zoned *******. Bro HUGE mistake IMO, unrepairable srs
    This, what the fuk. Should have just said "That's really sweet of you, but its on me", if she insisted then said how about I pay here and you pay for ice cream or some ****. I feel as a man it should have been your obligation if you actually liked her. Wtf is up with this "I'm glad you asked, I thought it would've been rude of me to ask you." You don't mention **** like that either.
    Flex Wheeler

Kevin Levrone

Shawn Ray

Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What you do is this.

You text her, and ask her how big her strapon is, because you're gonna be getting REAL acquainted with it soon. If you aren't gonna be the man in the relationship, she seems to be the type to step up to that role real quick.

C4Brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) C4Brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) C4Brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) C4Brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) C4Brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) C4Brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) C4Brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) C4Brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) C4Brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) C4Brah is on a distinguished road. (+10) C4Brah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Should of atleast turned down the halfsies unless she really insisted. ******* just says sure.

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What a bunch of slack-faw *******s in this thread….

OP, she sounds like a girl who has her chit together and is confident enough to fork out some $$$ when she feels.

Women like this a gems, snatch her up by taking her out again, and paying for everything. Tell her its cool she is a team player and that you have respect of that.

Keep it real and keep your eyes open man, she sound like a keeper.

i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She paid on the first date that you asked her out on? LMAO... just LMAO

shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you fuked up big time. Should have payed it and said you can get it next time

Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cringe worthy miscer. Social retards keep me reading the misc. Keep up the good work OP.

yackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yackbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This is one of the few things I can't stand about white culture man... Trying to go halfsies on a phucking meal, as a guy too. Too bad this blonde bish is more alpha than you OP. She sounds like she's got some sense in her.

SanOs is a name known to all. (+5000) SanOs is a name known to all. (+5000) SanOs is a name known to all. (+5000) SanOs is a name known to all. (+5000) SanOs is a name known to all. (+5000) SanOs is a name known to all. (+5000) SanOs is a name known to all. (+5000) SanOs is a name known to all. (+5000) SanOs is a name known to all. (+5000) SanOs is a name known to all. (+5000) SanOs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Distance View Post
    Went on a date to a decent sushi place, had good conversation and made her laugh a bunch of times and got her to open up and tell a few stories.

The bill comes and the waitress leaves it next to me. Of course I pull out my wallet and put my card in. The girl asks if I wanted to go halfsies.

I say of course I'm glad you asked, I thought it would've been rude of me to ask you.

I ask her if she has cash, she says no, so I say you can give them your card and I'll give you $20 (The bill was $35, so essentially $40 when you factor in the tip).

When I try and give her the $20 and she says "no, no don't do that, I'll be nice for once" and refuses to take it from me.

We left and I walked her to her car, and she drove me to mine. I Gave her a hug and brushed cheeks while saying goodbye, she said we should do it again sometime.

I'm mind blown at her wanting to pay for me. But even more mind blown give that she is 4 years younger than me and more attractive than me. I mean a 21 year old, pretty, blonde girl paying for my date with them?

What do misc? Someone tell me what is going on, the misc has taught me that girls are all about a man's wallet size.

Cause paying half is stupid lol who does that on a date
    She was just trying to be nice and don't expect the guy to pay on the first date

white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OPie gone missing..

brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    hate to say it but he might be onto something....

OP brah you let the misc brainwash you
    LUFC crew
    Texas crew
    Dallas Cowboys crew
    Rep fellow Texas brah on sight crew
    hehehe crew