Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White girls are rapidly gaining the reputation of being total sloots no matter what you do. Guys with actual values and a sense of morality are going after girls that have a reputation of being more traditional (regardless of whether this is true or not).

From my own experience I've met a lot of Asians in their early/mid 20's that are very religious and still virgins. Aka, not sloots. If I was ever going to marry this would definitely be the kind of girl I'd go for.

Miscers will tell you otherwise but miscers also try to pick up their wife on backpage and clubs. After that they can't figure out why shes banging Jamal on this side.
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

WannaBeSwolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeSwolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeSwolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeSwolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeSwolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeSwolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeSwolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeSwolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeSwolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeSwolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBeSwolee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WannaBeSwolee View Post
    5' 8 asianbrah checking in. Not sure wtf is wrong with whitebrahs but white bishes are so much hotter.

Brb bigger tits
    Brb nicer ass
    Brb shiny blonde hair, feels good in my hands.

Only banged two 7/10 white sloots in my life, but goddamn the sex is so much better than with asian chicks.
    Also now that I have career and work from home running business, getting white bishes are much easier, only looking to bang 8/10 or higher white women.

dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    who really cares so much

as a white guy you can pick any race on earth and the women will be available to you, white, black, east asians, indian, arab, persians, hispanics, eskimo or islander. black guys generally dont have that range of options, or anyone else for that matter

just pick one and stop ****ing bitching and whining about race and dating, its mostly a circle jerk

Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stev0n View Post
    From my personal 3rd person perspective. My best friend dated a girl from Nepal for years (4/10 to me, 76/10 to him). He tried to become friends with all her friends (mostly azn dudes). The girls all liked us and were very friendly, the guys absolutely hated him, would mean mug, mumble **** under their breath, cuss him out & talk **** in different languages so he wouldn't understand, etc. So he ended hating most azn brahs & became very prejudiced against them. Even I did to a degree from seeing all this.

Her brother explained it like this. Their culture regards women as pure. Similar to Christians in the whole "no sex before marriage" type thing. And azn brahs look at white dudes (actually American brahs in general) the way people say white brahs stereotype black brahs.
    He said white guys only want sex which ruins the girl for the rest of them.
    White & black guys have bigger dinks then them.
    Americans have more money & status here than azn's do, so the girls flock to them.
    So azn brahs hate when a western brah gets one of their women.

This was from his personal experience, especially the money/status one. Their dad was a pediatric doctor in Nepal, their family was one of like only 3 in their town that had a car. They move to US & mom leaves dad for a black dude and dad works at a factory.
    Strong story. My question still stands. you're hating an entire population based on one personal experience. Like you've seen from the messages on OKC that one brah posted, some white dudes feel the need to establish some kinda superiority for whatever reason. What I don't get though is they openly trash talk Asian brahs even when they're married to an Asian chick, then they have a kid who looks more Asian than white and grew up with self-hate and identity issues.

6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tayraffic View Post
    Strong story. My question still stands. you're hating an entire population based on one personal experience. Like you've seen from the messages on OKC that one brah posted, some white dudes feel the need to establish some kinda superiority for whatever reason. What I don't get though is they openly trash talk Asian brahs even when they're married to an Asian chick, then they have a kid who looks more Asian than white and grew up with self-hate and identity issues.
    because it seems like beta white guys are the ones that chase asians and betas gonna beta

Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WannaBeSwolee View Post
    Also now that I have career and work from home running business, getting white bishes are much easier, only looking to bang 8/10 or higher white women.

Good job real, mirin.

Tfw not into azn girls white guys usually date. Brb eyes too small (srs).

whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because they're skinny and have cute faces. /thread.

Bob Ross Reincarnated ElCaballo33's Avatar
    ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I like Asian girls because they have small hands and make my dink look bigger
    ☆ Distance Running Crew ☆ Bob Ross Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆ President ☆ Chairman of the Board ☆
    43 months sober and counting
    No one cared who I was until I put on the afro.
    Running sloots be like ''Oh Caballo your stride is soooo long!''
    NYJ NYK NYR NYY 4 Life
    The Horse always comes through!

23young has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 23young has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 23young has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 23young has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 23young has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 23young has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 23young has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 23young has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 23young has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 23young has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 23young has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol if you don't think y o o n a is the cutest lady in da y o o n i v e r s e

jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    came in expecting hnnnggg asian sloots
    left satisfied
    but srs, asian chicks are hawt and tight as fuark. plus the white girls are too busy getting dp'd by jamal and tyrone
    Yellow Fever Crew -- https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176364181
    whoremaxxing crew
    ooohh I'm a ghost crew
    show me your credentials crew
    mod negged X 5 crew
    banned camp X 22 crew
    dead by 30 crew

Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000) Anomynous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm a white guy with an asian wife and marrying her was the best decision I ever made. I always thought asian girls were slightly more attractive than other girls but after I met her my yellow fever intensified.

Then I look at my white friend who has a white girlfriend that he now lives with. She gained 40 pounds since they met, bought a brand new car, bought a dog for $2000, sits on the couch when she's not working and eats fatty foods, and nags at him constantly about buying her an engagement ring. I just think to myself, "God damn, what did he get himself into?" He's always talking about getting on a plane and leaving his life behind. American white women of peace. They'll suck the life out of you.

Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zwizenhower has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Anomynous View Post
    I'm a white guy with an asian wife and marrying her was the best decision I ever made. I always thought asian girls were slightly more attractive than other girls but after I met her my yellow fever intensified.

Then I look at my white friend who has a white girlfriend that he now lives with. She gained 40 pounds since they met, bought a brand new car, bought a dog for $2000, sits on the couch when she's not working and eats fatty foods, and nags at him constantly about buying her an engagement ring. I just think to myself, "God damn, what did he get himself into?" He's always talking about getting on a plane and leaving his life behind. American white women of peace. They'll suck the life out of you.
    Good job dave man happy for yalls