sensuousbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sensuousbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sensuousbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sensuousbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sensuousbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sensuousbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sensuousbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sensuousbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sensuousbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sensuousbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sensuousbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Transfer my tier from province to province

I have one bye left at a provincial level show from winning 1st in a regional in Ontario, am I able to compete in british Columbia WITH MY LEVEL 3 STATUS FROM ONTARIO? or do I have to start from the bottom in bc?
    You can do anything you set your mind to....
    Be Well!
    Sincerely, Chris Purvis

MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nope. Only residents can compete in regional/provincial. To compete out of your province you would qualify and do nationals.. or pro show etc.

If you are NOW a BC resident, then yes you will have to compete your way up like everyone else.

www.bcabba.org
    2014 1st place Bikini Master's Northern Canadian Classic
    2014 4th place Bikini Master's Western Canadian Naturals
    2015 4th place CFBB/IFBB BC Provincials

Upcoming:
    2015 CFBB/IFBB Canadian Nationals - Pro Card

@fawnlavonne
    www.********.com/pages/Fawn-Lavonne-Bikini-Competitor/1498615020387842