khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

This is how I track my workouts.

I have always kept a good notebook log of what I do in the gym but I decided I needed a more visual representation to take a quick look and see when the last time it was since I trained a certain bodypart. So I came up with this calendar spreadsheet in microsoft paint. I really like it. Feel free to copy/paste if you want to use it.

March Workouts.JPG

ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How do you utilize the perceived recovery status, and how does it affect your plan for the day?

khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ButcherPLer View Post
    How do you utilize the perceived recovery status, and how does it affect your plan for the day?
    Yes it effects my workouts. If I'm feeling sore as hell I might do a light or medium volume day or not workout at all. Sore as hell is like a 6. Ready to go tight muscle feeling is like a 9 and I might max out on bench that day.