Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Which race do you think has the best hair genetics?

Its hard to say tbh. Africans must have some of the worst though, luckily for them they are blessed with that athleticsm and strength of peace... I dont mean in terms of the kind of hair they have, but they always seem to have the worst fkin hair lines.

I am thinking about it but I think asians might have the best hair genetics in terms of balding... I think wavy hair is the goat though but maybe just cus i have it

TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Koreans, Filipinos, and Mexicans if you're talking about keeping 1 inch foreheads for life

Arabs or Indians have the GOAT overall hair (texture, thickness). But it seems like they've either got a full head of hair or they're thinning all over
    Last edited by TreesOpenDoors; 04-06-2015 at 02:32 AM.

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not sure if srs. Caucasian obviously.

sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sticktoyogut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TreesOpenDoors View Post
    Koreans, Filipinos, and Mexicans if you're talking about keeping 1 inch foreheads for life
    I agree with this, thick and wavy. But some of them bald like fk. I think stress and diet are a big factor.

iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Indians srs...

when was the last time you saw a bald Indian

Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i dont know but polish and russians have the worst can confirm
    "If you're going through hell, keep going" Jason Genova

Brostate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brostate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brostate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brostate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brostate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brostate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brostate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brostate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brostate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brostate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brostate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Jamaican mon

*** No Fap Crew 2015 ***

Days sober: 18 hours

Mod negs: 1

IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    native americans

brb baldness gene dosen't exist in them

SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How is this even a question? Whites brah, BRB wavy thick chestnut hair beats every single hair type in existence.

LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This is a joke right? White people by far. We are the only ones who naturally have blondes/redheads and the different shades of them. Almost every other race is just black hair with a few latinos having brown hair

Originally Posted by iTunesBrah View Post
    Indians srs...

when was the last time you saw a bald Indian
    Wut? Its like Arabs for Indians. I see a lot of bald indians dude... This may be just due to stress or chit diet though, their usually fat as phuck too. North Indians have superior hair to the rest though cus that Aryan genetics. ( not saying it cus im north indian only okay )

Originally Posted by LazyBro View Post
    This is a joke right? White people by far. We are the only ones who naturally have blondes/redheads and the different shades of them. Almost every other race is just black hair with a few latinos having brown hair
    SMH. Thats the point theres large variations in white people. But you are classifying them as one... I disagree. Scandinavians have different hair to italians and greeks. English people also have slightly different hair to scandinavians. Scandinavians have more natural blondes than any other white place, Irish people probably the most Redheads. There are differences in every region of europe...

Registered User ScissorMeSlowly's Avatar
    ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah for different colours it's obviously whites. But for quality thick hair and non balding I'd say Indians. Asians don't bald but their hair is fine and insanely straight.

kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    turkish and arabs

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Masterbetaa View Post
    i dont know but polish and russians have the worst can confirm
    Aren't those all white people? What's the difference?

LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by sticktoyogut View Post
    SMH. Thats the point theres large variations in white people. But you are classifying them as one... I disagree. Scandinavians have different hair to italians and greeks. English people also have slightly different hair to scandinavians. Scandinavians have more natural blondes than any other white place, Irish people probably the most Redheads. There are differences in every region of europe...
    you said which race has the best hair. I said white. All the countries you listed are Caucasian

fupaymebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupaymebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupaymebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupaymebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupaymebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupaymebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupaymebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupaymebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupaymebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupaymebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fupaymebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    texture wise? whites

i would say balding genes- some arab/indian/brown people have it the best, have like 2inch foreheads

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Polys

Thick black hair/10

Girls love my hair

STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000)
    All types of Asian

I look middle eastern and my hair is soft and thick at the same time, I'm slightly recedding though because of my bald Dad
    Gotta get hench....brah

Wires greatest Programme ever made.
    Walterwhite forever cooking

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151411173- my log to greatness

awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wavy hair master race checking the phuck in dead srs
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP please:

This is not even debateable.

extremegrape will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremegrape will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremegrape will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremegrape will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremegrape will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremegrape will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremegrape will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremegrape will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremegrape will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremegrape will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremegrape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nords ofc, brb thick juicy blond hair, viking genes of peace
    *making your own crew crew*
    *goon squad crew*
    *former fatty crew*
    *reps back crew*
    *does actually lift crew*

nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Arab and Indian may have thick fine hair but east Asian have the most shiny and silky hair. Tbh when it come to hair and skin, Asian are master race

IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IamOleg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Arabs by far. Their chicks have the thickest body hairz - arms, legs, back.
    ** Russian Crew **

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LazyBro View Post

we're talking about hairlines here, and white hairlines are definitely not master race.

master race hairlines are in middle east/asia area
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll have to go with the Indian lol. I get asked all the times if my hair is real and IN india the women sell their hair for BIG profit to be made into extensions here in the states. It can be a curse too tho. ... Lot's of lazer hair removal over the years.

pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000)

1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Asians, like in a normal group of them, several will have model tier hairstyles

mirin bruh

Registered User ScissorMeSlowly's Avatar
    ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SpongeBobNoPant View Post
    OP please:

This is not even debateable.
    Jesus Christ that is some glorious hair. Do you think that dude just rolls out of bed like that or do you think its heavily styled with like curling irons and different products?

exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by motilynn View Post
    I'll have to go with the Indian lol. I get asked all the times if my hair is real and IN india the women sell their hair for BIG profit to be made into extensions here in the states. It can be a curse too tho. ... Lot's of lazer hair removal over the years.
    Laser hair removal...like you have excessive body/arm/leg/back hair? I agree that Indians have good hair, but idk about the best...

Also not Asians, sorry, hair too thin
    OP is a █████